Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,409 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay (711 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Seyi Shay Unveils Stunning Images From Editorial 'the Corruption Of Eve' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay by babs3g: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ask lovers of Nigerian music today to mention the top five female singers ruling the music scene right now and see if Seyi Shay’s name doesn’t pop up. At least, this must be one of the reasons Pepsi thought it befitting to make her their newest ambassador alongside Tiwa Savage and Wizkid
Born Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua in London to Nigerian parents, Seyi started her professional career in 2005 by producing three songs for the soundtrack to the Konami’s video game Crime Life: Gang Wars and recently took the Nigerian music scene by storm with her smash hits “Irawo”, “Ragga Ragga”, and “Chairman”.
Concerning her pet names, Seyi told Potpourri she has several names she goes by for different reasons. “The first one is Sunshine. The person that calls me that says it’s because I’m always happy and I am warm to others. There is ‘Irawo’ after my hit single ‘Irawo’ but my very first pet name is Sey-Seyi. My sister still calls my name twice like that till today” she
Source: http://adeatom..com.ng/2015/12/why-they-call-me-sunshine-seyi-shay.html cc: lalasticlala Seun Ishilove dominique

Re: Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
typing...
Re: Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sunshine ni, sun moon ke undecided
Re: Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay by lordcyl3(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
I love this lady.
Re: Why They Call Me Sunshine – Seyi Shay by badinfluence: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Omg... nobody cares

(1) (Reply)

. / Nobody Is Interested In 50cent Mansion? / Ini Edo Now Rocking Grey Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.