Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,682 members, 7,935,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rant All You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rant All You Want (509 Views)

SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] / Cameroonian Lady Rant On Instagram, Says All Men Cheat / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant All You Want by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yesterday Madam Oby was on twitter ranting,today its our turn,...... I decided to make this a late evening post cos everyone wil be home relaxing by now
My rant?

Just pissed that people are so envious of others success and will do anything to pull them down to their level... Just pissed that the get rich or dying trying slogan is now real... Just pissed that Rape is now the norm of the day...

Just pissed that Domestic Violence is now the only way out now for warring couples... Just pissed at the rate at which people are Marrying and divorcing... Just pissed that there is so much suffering in the land and the proverbial ray of sunshine is nowhere in sight... Just pissed...............

Your??

Re: Rant All You Want by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Grrrrrr

You neva begin to vex... angry
Re: Rant All You Want by Cholls(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother me sef just PISSED for bed.
Re: Rant All You Want by obiorathesubtle: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some have preeek/toto But cannot pisss/toto Some can pisss bet have no preek/toto You have preek/toto and you can pisss

Keep pissing
Re: Rant All You Want by cruzita(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't get it.need help here

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice Mates / Nairalanders How True Is This? / How Unprotected MouthAction Can Kill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.