Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,981 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? (1966 Views)

#ndcleanup: Group Tells Buhari- Stop This Your Rule Of Might Over Niger Delta Mi / Dear Seun, Your "Rule 9" Is Against Social Justice And Democratic Tenet / Nairaland's Rule 2 - Why Is It Not Being Enforced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
am being civil and diplomatic here! All what have said have been done politely
its not you...read the comments and see what. Is been written..you have a good post ,but its been spoilt
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Am surprised Seun or any of his Mod has not come here to say anything about the this issue on ground! Seun and Mods I summon you to address this issue
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Edo people must be protected too on nairaland.
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:
Yes that's what am saying!
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by tpiar: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
tuale4u:

One has to wonder who is the predator and who is the prey, because sometimes the predator says they are the prey.

Just speaking generally.

However, i guess the site admin can add Edo to the rules like they did with Biafra.
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by willow0803: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Seun is partial because he is yoruba, see the reason why i was banned. just an opinion, did i promote biafra? some people need english lessons there should be freedom of speech for christ sakes, even when the yorubas called the igbos names during the election, did seun take it to him self to ban his tribal henchmen, No! he didn't, we were called so many names yet no one was banned , Arekankanfo (maybe i got his moniker right) is one of them but because its an igbo thing, he wasnt banned and he thinks nairaland will end once the sun rises again smiley, if you are intelligent enough, you would bank on its popularity to keep nairaland going but in this case, i see Fear!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by tpiar: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yes, there's a lot of fear in these parts.

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
tpiar:

One has to wonder who is the predator and who is the prey, because sometimes the predator says they are the prey.

Just speaking generally.

However, i guess the site admin can add Edo to the rules like they did with Biafra.
it baffles me that as at this point seun or any of his Mod has not said anything abt this issue! Latter they will say Nigeria is Bad! Why can't they lead by example?
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
willow0803:
Seun is partial because he is yoruba, see the reason why i was banned. just an opinion, did i promote biafra? some people need english lessons there should be freedom of speech for christ sakes, even when the yorubas called the igbos names during the election, did seun take it to him self to ban his tribal henchmen, No! he didn't, we were called so many names yet no one was banned , Arekankanfo (maybe i got his moniker right) is one of them but because its an igbo thing, he wasnt banned and he thinks nairaland will end once the sun rises again smiley, if you are intelligent enough, you would bank on its popularity to keep nairaland going but in this case, i see Fear!!!
If men where God!! You where banned just like that?? Seun and his mods need to know that, being Bann from Nairaland doesn't add or remove to our personality,You ban me from Nairaland today, will that increase my bank account? or Will it add to fact that am a made man already? there is freedom of speech,you express your opinions in as much you don't insult or slander other people's name!! I summon seun or any of his mods to give me a reply and engage me in a debate
Re: Mr Seun I Guess Your Rule 2 Is Partial? by willow0803: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Osahon7:
If men where God!! You where banned just like that?? Seun and his mods need to know that, being Bann from Nairaland doesn't add or remove to our personality,You ban me from Nairaland today, will that increase my bank account? or Will it add to fact that am a made man already? there is freedom of speech,you express your opinions in as much you don't insult or slander other people's name!! I summon seun or any of his mods to give me a reply and engage me in a debate

yes o my brother, just like that. But his disclaimer contradicts his actions. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" / Man Punches Wife To Death In Ebonyi State:photo / Revealed! Buhari Illegally Kept Shu’ara As Perm Sec To Spy On Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.