Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (21395 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by ruggedtimi(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:
Putin talking trash as always. 20% of the Russian population are Moslems. Way before any terrorist attacks in London, Paris or California, there had been terrorist attacks on the Moscow metro that claimed 150 lives, he forgot the Beslan school hostage of 2000 that claimed over 400 lives. Moscow theatre hostage that claimed 120 lives in 2002, all under his watch.
Ngushetia and Chechnya are part of his Russia but is like a lawless country. Probably 10%,of ISIS members are Russian nationals.
So what exactly is the little despot boasting about or talking tough about to his very scared Duma members about?
he means frm now on....all dis terror attack u mentioned happnd in the past.
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by opribo(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Such are the words you hear from a focussed leader, NP sentiments no mixing of religion with politics when it comes to national interest
Unlike some leaders that are sympathetic to blood sucking terrorist who destroy and maim people in the name of Islam.

indeed if what is happening all around the world including here in Nigeria concerning muslims then I 100% support Putin's statement
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by ritux: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Just the way I so much dislike Obama and the US, I so much like this man and Russia. God bless Putin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by tonytony208(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
ellabooz:
I don't believe this story because the OP is a known liar and he is professional at that? He can lie for Africa .

Give us source for this lie
Shebi you are in Russia? Then you should know if this is true or not.
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
arresa:

FALSE: Vladimir Putin Anti-Muslim Speech

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp

Stop peddling ignorant, bogus and religious bigotry trash all over the place.

You are too old for this kind of immature idiocy...

Sir, but you know that Sharia law is archaic and it is alien to 21st century civilization. Sir you know that you have been commanded by your holy book to chop off my head as an infidel. Why do you want to go to America and Russia and corrupt their culture with 100bc archaic ideas. Sir, I would employ you to learn more about the Quran - simply put - it is bloody, dangerous and a well of terror. When you finish watching the video I posted. Bugger off from this thread and don't bother replying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY

-CramJones
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by tunjion: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
impunity and contempt.

i feel sorry for Russian muslims. cry cry
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by philGeo(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:
Putin talking trash as always. 20% of the Russian population are Moslems. Way before any terrorist attacks in London, Paris or California, there had been terrorist attacks on the Moscow metro that claimed 150 lives, he forgot the Beslan school hostage of 2000 that claimed over 400 lives. Moscow theatre hostage that claimed 120 lives in 2002, all under his watch.
Ngushetia and Chechnya are part of his Russia but is like a lawless country. Probably 10%,of ISIS members are Russian nationals.
So what exactly is the little despot boasting about or talking tough about to his very scared Duma members about?
if you did not like what he said, go and die, PUTIN is the MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by philGeo(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
FastShipping:

You just destroyed Putin. grin grin

Some people here don't know about past events in Russia or history of Russia. There is large population of Muslims in Russia. One wonder what exactly Putin is up to. It is the business of people of Russia to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves from terrorists. But it is absurd for Putin to act as if there are no Muslim Russian citizens. In fact, 10-20 million Muslims are Russian citizens.
But Mr PUTIN tell us that the majority are Christians, and his Policy is even the best and for Russians interest, they even claps for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2015
So fun won, ja won si cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by HopeAtHand: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:

i wonder what all your about are about. undecided grin

They say in life you live and you learn.Putin and Russia have had their sad experiences about Muslims and terrorism and are ensuring that such extremism are put in check for the future of the Russian nation.

Because we cant take measures doesn't mean we should condemn those that are taking measures to safeguard their future.

I applaud Putin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Xetima:

Must Islam represent terrorism? See the list of people you are gleefully listing as having been murdered by Islamic Terrorists in Russia. Why would you blame Donald Trump and Putin for their stance on Islam??
READ carefully what I wrote first, you don't seem to understand my point. As you are critical of what I never said in the first place.
I was asking why we call a shooting by a Moslem terrorism but but don't ask the religion of the daily mass shooting murderers in America?
Imagine all these white police men that murder black people every day were moslems? They will be called Moslem terrorist police officers.
Where was Trump when Timothy McVeigh bombed the federal building in Chicago killing hundreds of people well before 9/11? What religion was McVeigh?
Most of you because of internet now think that you knew the world and blindly follow despots like Putin whose actions in Ngushetia, Ossetia and Chechnya created Islamic terrorism in Europe. Most foreign ISIS fighters are Russian from Chechnya but the way Putin throw his weight about, you will be thinking that Russia is free of terrorism because of his supposed strong leadership. Which is pure fantasy.
The Iraqi war supported by Donald trump led to the expansion of terrorism and the birth of ISIS.

4 Likes

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

i wonder what all your about are about. undecided grin

They say in life you live and you learn.Putin and Russia have had their sad experiences about Muslims and terrorism and are ensuring that such extremism are put in check for the future of the Russian nation.

Because we cant take measures doesn't mean we should condemn those that are taking measures to safeguard their future.

I applaud Putin.
You may applaud Putin as you may, that's you choice and right but his murderous support for Assad has led to the birth of ISIS. So he cannot be a hero fighting what he helped to create. Am old enough and seen the world enough to know that despotic leaders like Putin just like Hitler before them always claims to fight for the people but all they care about is power until they led their nation and everyone to the pit of fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2015
philGeo:
if you did not like what he said, go and die, PUTIN is the MAN.
Typical average follow follow person reasoning. Can never knew their left from their right hand.

2 Likes

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by HopeAtHand: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:
You may applaud Putin as you may, that's you choice and right but his murderous support for Assad has led to the birth of ISIS. So he cannot be a hero fighting what he helped to create. Am old enough and seen the world enough to know that despotic leaders like Putin just like Hitler before them always claims to fight for the people but all they care about is power until they led their nation and everyone to the pit of fire.

Its never a crime to say to someone who is problematic to keep away from you. If you have assessed a people and noticed that their way of life and value system are at odds with yours, you simply avoid them, or tell them to avoid you.

Putin and Russia do not want muslim becos every muslim is a potential terrorist. create a special circumstance, and any muslim can go ballistic. They dnt need much persuasion, they only need point out the desired instructions from the Koran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Stop deceiving people, the population of Muslims in Russia is not up to 20%. Mr big man, the person you called little despot is regarded as the most powerful man on earth by Forbes, what have you done with your wonderful height?
And what is the population of Chechnya alone? According to that despot, Chechnya is part of Russia and just like Biafra thousands had been killed trying to force them being Russians.
The most powerful man by Forbes doesn't mean the nicest person you dope. Notoriety can get you that. Pablo Escobar and Bin Laden has once shared same honour. What sort of education did some of you have?

2 Likes

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by RetroBoy: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Xetima:

Must Islam represent terrorism? See the list of people you are gleefully listing as having been murdered by Islamic Terrorists in Russia. Why would you blame Donald Trump and Putin for their stance on Islam??
The highlighted incidents were carried out by separatists from breakaway countries like Chechnya, Ingushetia, South Ossetia where the majority are Muslims. They're fighting for independence and autonomy, not jihad.
Let's not be too quick to tar all Muslims with the same brush.
Far worse terrorist incidents have been carried out by Christians. ...Munich Olympics, Waco siege, Oklahoma bombing, the IRA, the Baader-Meinhof gang, etc...these incidents and groups were not Muslim attacks/Islam.

2 Likes

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by afanide: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
hopelink1:
He is the man for the job

What Job BRO.......
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
God damn!!! I love Putin. So fearless. Russians run this!!!

Muslims shouldn't feel they have a say in other peoples countries when they isn't freedom in their countries..

#PutinTillForever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by flokii: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
we need someone like Putin in Nigeria...

not some sheep with the most corrupt administration ever in our history.. thank God it's history now

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by dopedealer(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why so much hate on Muslims? If something is not good pple will not hate or show jealousy.
Putin even you? I used to like you but I'm disappointed
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Dedetwo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
nduchucks:
One could equate the actions of religious extremists in France, USA etc with what 'biafrans' attempted to do to Seun's nairaland. It appears that Seun is addressing the issue much like Trump or Putin is doing.

I suppose dis nairaland Admin na Alpha male. undecided

I am disappointed with you and the misguided post. Biafrans have no intention to change the demography of Nigeria or ask for special rights as a minority. Biafrans want a country where the culture and tradition of the people shall be respected as Putin of Russia has stated in favor of Russians
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by ERAKAMUS: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:
JUST DIE IT'S EASIER.

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by ERAKAMUS: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
ISILAM JUST A USELESS RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Dedetwo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:
Putin talking trash as always. 20% of the Russian population are Moslems. Way before any terrorist attacks in London, Paris or California, there had been terrorist attacks on[b] the Moscow metro that claimed 150 lives[/b], he forgot the Beslan school hostage of 2000 that claimed over 400 lives. Moscow theatre hostage that claimed 120 lives in 2002, all under his watch.

How could Putin be talking trash when you have listed all the terrorist attacks, per the bolded, and gleefully attributed them to Muslims and Islamic terrorists? You simply cannot have your cake and eat it.

2 Likes

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by nduchucks: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dedetwo:

I am disappointed with you and the misguided post. Biafrans have no intentions to change the demography of Nigeria and ask for special rights as a minority. Biafrans wants a country where there culture and tradition of the people shall respected like Putin of Russia stated in favor of Russia

Oga, u need to return to your higher institution, if you attended one, and request a refund. Nothing in your post changed the fact that you people attempted to hijack this website for your purposes and that is the point of my post. na so una dey fail jamb big time.

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by ERAKAMUS: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
FastShipping:

You just destroyed Putin. grin grin

Some people here don't know about past events in Russia or history of Russia. There is large population of Muslims in Russia. One wonder what exactly Putin is up to. It is the business of people of Russia to do whatever they need to do to protect themselves from terrorists. But it is absurd for Putin to act as if there are no Muslim Russian citizens. In fact, 10-20 million Muslims are Russian citizens.
DON'T WE STILL HAVE OTHER RELIGION E.G CHRISTIAN AND MINORITIES WHO ARE INDIGENE OF KANO, KATSINA WHY DID THEY FLAG OFF SHA.RIA
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Dedetwo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
nduchucks:

Oga, u need to return to your higher institution, if you attended one, and request a refund. Nothing in your post changed the fact that you people attempted to hijack this website for your purposes and that is the point of my post. na so una dey fail jamb big time.

Do you mean "hijack" as we all know it? What about the phrase, "you people"? Who are the you and people? I do not know how you fathomed the identity of an anonymous contributor to NL? I guess you could be the dude asking for refund since you are lost on a simple logic.
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by nduchucks: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dedetwo:

Do you mean "hijack" as we all know it? What about the phrase, "you people"? Who are the you and people? I do not know how you fathomed the identity of an anonymous contributor to NL? I guess you could be the dude asking for refund since you are lost on a simple logic.

No vex. I no know say you no get thick skin. e be like say u sensitive small.

ode, "you people" in my post are the advocates of biafra who have been spamming this site until the owner decided to deal with you. mind you, no be all of una senseless like dat. hopefully the pidgin go help you understand de tin wey I dey talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
JUST DIE IT'S EASIER.
And what's the difference between moslem bigots like the ISIS and you? Because the only vocabulary they know is dying, not living.

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
nduchucks:

And your better education taught you that a website that makes money through traffic can be hijacked? How do you hijack a forum where you have equal access as anyone to post your opinion. And you are supposed to be the educated one? Your ideas of a democracy is to handcuffs a different opinions to yours?
Nice!

1 Like

Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Manspeaks(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eziachi:

Are you for real? 20% of Russian population are Muslims? This is the reason why terrorism will not stop...this superficial assumption can encourage people to believe that they are of numbers to fight the government. Please we need proof. I am coming back for more.
Re: See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones by Eziachi: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dedetwo:

How could Putin be talking trash when you have listed all the terrorist attacks, per the bolded, and gleefully attributed them to Muslims and Islamic terrorists? You simply cannot have your cake and eat it.
Because he was talking tough as if he is the answer to the current world insecurity, while there is more terrorism in his backyard under his watch more than any other place in Europe and the rest of the Western world. I don't have time for small despots like that uses the fear state apparatus intimidation v to make themselves looks tough. Without him shielding another dictator Assad, probably we won't have ISIS today.
It was even the Americans that told your Mr tough guy that ISIS blew up the Russian plane over Egypt, when he hasn't got a clue in the beginning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rishi Sunak Makes First Speech As UK Prime Minister / Israeli Forces Rescue Four Hostages From Gaza / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.