Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,723 members, 7,945,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

One More Touch From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One More Touch From God (559 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One More Touch From God by Nnannanzewi(m): 2:47am On Dec 13, 2015
One more touch from the Lord Part 8(When you touch Him by Faith ,His Power overtakes You) by Nnanna Nzewi- 08038679044

Jesus speaking in John 6:37 said:
All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away,reject or cast out

Let's look at the woman with issue of blood

Luke8:43: And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, 44: Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched( stanch means To stop the flow of blood from a wound)

In other words you cannot touch God by faith and not be touched

Glory!

She said in heart" if only I can touch the hem of his garment,I will be healed "

Now it evident that Good thoughts over things of God works exactly the same a prayer of faith works

Unto him who is able to do exceeding and abundantly above we ever ask(prayer) or think of(good thoughts) according to His power that works in us

Dearly beloved, let your thought about God be sweet this morning,give that sacrificial offering your heart told you about, sing that song welling up on your inside to Him,go for that Christain meeting you so much desire today

Let your delight be in the things of God and His word,then you shall receive another touch from Jesus(psalm1)

Prophecy:
My soul will never abhor, reject or snub you neither will I treat you with reckless abandon, disdain or be cruel to you says the Spirit of Lord(see Leviticus 26:11)

Hymn
Just as I am, without one plea

1.Just as I am, without one plea,
but that thy blood was shed for me,
and that thou bidd'st me come to thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

2.Just as I am, and waiting not
to rid my soul of one dark blot,
to thee, whose blood can cleanse each spot,

3.Just as I am, though tossed about
with many a conflict, many a doubt;
fightings and fears within, without,

4.Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
sight, riches, healing of the mind,
yea, all I need, in thee to find,

5.Just as I am, thou wilt receive;
wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve,
because thy promise I believe,

6.Just as I am, thy love unknown
has broken every barrier down;
now to be thine, yea, thine alone,

7.Just as I am, of that free love
the breadth, length, depth, and height to prove,
here for a season, then above:
O Lamb of God, I come, I come...

Watch "'Just As I Am' - Michael Neale (Intro By Billy Gr…" on YouTube - 'Just As I Am' - Michael Neale (Intro By Billy Gr…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82nP4HIT68A
Re: One More Touch From God by orble: 2:52am On Dec 13, 2015
I trust in God

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Described His Followers As The Salt Of The Earth? / Help Me Praise Jesus!!!! / Change Your Dream To Your Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.