Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,261 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? (1013 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by mamagee3(f): 2:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Is it an insult for a mother to tell her adult daughter to buckle her shoes?
Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by sammysammy111(m): 3:09am On Dec 13, 2015
it's not an insult, its called helping ur parents (mum) also okro no de grow pass d owner, I will gladly buckle or do anything to make my parents look good or feel comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by Ezerbullet(m): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2015
It is never an insult, the daughter should do such with joy in her heart. If u don't believe, ask those that have lost their,mum and they will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by feran15(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2015
how does going your mum with her shoe become an insult?...?.
Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by nnamdibig(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2015
Hia
Insult to buckle your mum's shoes?
If you can't do something this simple for your mum, tell me what else you can do for her?

1 Like

Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by Kollyk11(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2015
end time question grin
Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by thorpido(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2015
All I'll say is that the time will come that you won't even need to be asked before you do it.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by McWhillion(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
It is an insult to my eyes anytime i behold any silly thread of yours.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by byvan03: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
I will do much more for mum without thinking about it,what's the insult there? Nawaooh!!! For some people mentality.
Re: Is It An Insult For A Mother To Ask Her Adult Daughter To Buckle Her Shoes? by kobonaire(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
McWhillion:
It is an insult to my eyes anytime i behold any silly thread of yours.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man, 32, Butchers Sister, Buries Brother Alive In Abia State (photos) / Ajebos Wont Know This / Buying, Renting Or Sewing Of Wedding Gowns. Which Do You Prefer Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.