Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda (32836 Views)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by dickyaloy: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2015
At least we can now hear and see how the one billion dollar loan borrowed by the gej to fight bh was channelled for election campaign. More revelations are underway. The money was shared to capture all the six geopolitical zones, bearing in mind that money answeret all things.

I support u baba, even we are slow, we must get there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by mascot87(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Akon419:
Another lie to distract our attention

Don't worry, sebi na lie abi. Soon Dasuki will mention either your name or the name of your benefactor. God is watching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by dickyaloy: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2015
At least we can now hear and see how the one billion dollar loan borrowed by the gej to fight bh was channelled for election campaign. More revelations are underway. The money was shared to capture all the six geopolitical zones, bearing in mind that money answeret all things.

I support u baba, even if we are slow, we must get there .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by calcal: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2015
a sharing continua - it will not stop, political jobbers has no other means of running for office than sharing of your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ALLI1009(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2015
After all these now we no go hear any thing again. hmmmmmmm Niger be that oooooooii

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Iroh88(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:
So, Jim Nwobodo also got N100million. I knew it was just a matter of time for a name from south east to pop up among the beneficiaries.

It's absolutely impossible for Dasuki to share all these money without anything going to politicians from the east. Federal character must be reflected. Thieves from all zones must be carried along.
Rotflmao!! gringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Bnladan(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Bafarawa dnt make fools of us, hw can u receive a hundred million Naira Not N100 frm sm1 nd not mind 2 ask for wia d money came frm? I pray u be brought down 2 justice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Okies27(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2015
[size=18pt]With the single treasury account (TSA ) being implemented by the Buhari administration, it will be difficult for politician at the federal level to take government money for their personal use or give to their croonies.[/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by dahmie2013: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Sincerely I'm speechless, dis was d minister of state 4 finance, states allocatns were reduced, dey were in debts&cudnt pay salaries, but yet, all dese billions were available&sumone chose 2 play politics with it.
Its only God dat will be d Judge in dis case. But Jona&Okonjo can neva be free 4rm dis. Hw can ppl be dis wicked?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by babafirst(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2015
All this BLOOD money you people are 'scharing' there is God ohhh PDP,there is God ohhhh.And Bode George can open his flea infested mouth to tell us PDP will bounce back,definitely not this generation of PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ogundeleai(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Unfortunately Bode george will use later part of his age in prison..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by dahmie2013: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]With the single treasury account (TSA ) being implemented by the Buhari administration, it will be difficult for politician at the federal level to take government money for their personal use or give to their croonies.[/size]
Very true my broda. Dis is terrible!

3 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
For those rejoicing that Jim Nwobodo name was mentioned,the money shared was according to geopolitical zones so there is no way a SE name will not come up.
Now compare to the ones dolled out by Dasuki,how many igbo names do you see there inspite of you peoples claim that igbos dominated GEJ regime.
so we still maintain that there is marginalization even when it comes to corruption.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by trappatoni(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
FastShipping:
Fayose has not said a thing in the last five days. grin

As it is today, Bode George is going back to prison unless he has decided to go into exile as he promised few days before the election of March 2015.
Bode George case be like Eze goes to school and Eze goes to college.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by saintandsinnerz: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
jmichlins:
are these people under a very potent jazz that makes them give this type of confession If Nigerians were able to survive the last administration, I can say boldly that no weapon fashioned against Nigerians by bad government will prosper in killing our survival spirit
And you think that they are the people giving these confessions? Please don't be deceived, these politicians cannot indict themselves like this when they know the case will go to court. Their lawyers will even tell them not to make any incriminating comments that maybe used against them in the court. What you are reading as confessions are mostly made up by the media (who actually know that Nigerians are gullible), to feed into the mood of the nation. Interrogating suspects does not involve the media, even some of the officials in EFCC will not know what the people who are being interrogated have said or have not said. This is because the interrogations are being handled by a select group and not the entire EFCC.

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
At this rate, Baba and Magu need our prayers more than ever.

Some of these men would do just about anything to escape being sent to jail, and trust me, one of the most likely avenues through which they can achieve that sinister objective is to sponsor such terrorist groups like Boko Haram and IPOD. Those two would create such a powerful vortex of violence sufficiently keeping the government busy day and night leaving other critical issues unattended to.

Just look at this mess. How else does one expect these goats to behave when the former store keeper allowed them unfettered access to the store and a guarantee there'd be no repercussion for devouring our precious yams using such languages as

1. Stealing is not corruption: I wonder what he'd make of all the revelations he seeing- would they be stealing or corruption??

2. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole (sic) ?? The money wasn't enough to buy a Peugeut: I want to believe he was inebriated when he made this remark. Imagine one questioning the propriety of jailing a public officer for corruption. In his books, what Jim stole was too small, therefore, the Dasukis and the Yugudas, and the Bafarawas, and the Maduekes of Nigeria got his message loud and clear- "steal as much as possible guys, I got your back!" Now, Nwobodo's name has surfaced again and this time, the money is sufficient to buy not just one Peugeut but a fleet- I wonder what the ex president would say now.

3. What is all these corruption corruption corruption you people talk about?? ( This one always makes my skin crawl coming from a supposed Ph.D holder).

4. Corruption in Nigeria is exaggerated: indeed, we can all see from the recent events, it was underrated.

5. If any money is missing, America would know, it is their money: this was when the fool eventually lost his mind and threw the doors to the store room wide open for the greatest feast of yams for all the goats in the country, and ooooh, what a feast they had!!!

No doubt we'd be seeing a lot of goats confined to their pens next year.

@FastShipping: I presume your question was a rhetoric one. We all know the only device in the tool boxes of the Fayoses and FFKs of this country is religion/ethnicity.

Now, in the unfolding events, it is evident the so called "persecution" is skewed in favour of the South and against the North. About 90% of those being "witch hunted" are Muslims and Northerners, and with this, the wind has been effectively knocked off the sails of those two loafers. They've got absolutely nothing to say. What Baba deserves is commendation, but for those two, it is better to remain silent than commend the gentleman for this selfless battle to save the soul of our dear country.

I'm glad some APC supporters created a couple of threads "wailing" about Baba's bias anti corruption crusade and gave evidence he has an "anti North agenda". Such threads would come in handy when these usual Abobakus start demonstrating, carrying e-placards up and down the forum when the Ananihs and Nwobodos of this country are invited to have lunch with Magu.

Cc: Modath.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by devour129: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2015
It's the northerners that benefit from boko haram funds that don't want boko haram war to end. Northerners , look at the people that killed your family .some are not bold enough to tell us how much the emirs and sultans got but one day we will know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
palladin:
Chick like if you think Bode George is going to jail again.

By the way, ffk if still quiet cheesy

How much did Nwobodo "stole"...Jonathan. It seems Nwobodo needs prison services too. cheesy cheesy

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
The app is nice.
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by jaid23: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Chai! All of you that a CHARING our natural reaources their is GOD ooooo #chai. sad
Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by ogundeleai(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2015
.....I shed tears reading this story because only yesterday I saw an elderly at popular chemist begjging for N200 to buy drug for his poor health... And only this morning one reckless senator from the east who also accuse of spending 8bn on aborted constitutional amendment said Nigerians will beg his party to return in 2019. Indeed this is a bogus republic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by jaid23: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2015
doxime:
For those rejoicing that Jim Nwobodo name was mentioned,the money shared was according to geopolitical zones so there is no way a SE name will not come up.
Now compare to the ones dolled out by Dasuki,how many igbo names do you see there inspite of you peoples claim that igbos dominated GEJ regime.
so we still maintain that there is marginalization even when it comes to corruption.

Marginalization in corruption kwa! I fear you oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Upright750: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Are you now telling me that PDP didn't rase money within them selves for election campaine ..if they did .. Dont you think the money been shared must be the money they have got for their campaine besides then I heard PDP got too much money from their campaine fund lunching . where so many steckholder gave them so much money .

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by chiscodedon(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
wow..now I know we cnt do without prophets in 9ja..just remembered what Mbaka saw that made him to say "Oso Ga Eme...which means Many will run.
jus imaging thousands of citizens such money wud hv empowered still they claim that they hv us in mind.
To Bafarawa that claims he doesn't knw the source of the money. was it legal and he asked him to pay it into son's acct instead of his. God go punish efcc and any judge that is in charge of this case if they don't execute this criminals.
and to you here b4 u indict yourself.. b4 u lay curse on them make sure u never shared any. money during campaign n election coz this is the source of the money u shared.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Upright750: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2015
You do not know what is SUBSIDY and you don't believe there is anything called SUBSIDY in Nigeria .. But now you paying for the same SUBSIDY even more than before. Hahaha it's called propaganda in highest order .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by akinjoletope(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2015
I think we should stop saying what we don't see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Mekyno(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
seunmsg:
So, BODE GEORGE also got N100million. I knew it was just a matter of time for a name from South West to pop up among the beneficiaries.

It's absolutely impossible for Dasuki to share all these money without anything going to politicians from the waste. Federal character must be reflected. Thieves from all zones must be carried along.

1 Like

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by elhafeez(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Where are the waillers. people would keep supporting them. this is what has been happening under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. Maybe he was drunk when they were sharing this money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
This is a welcome development I love it but the why I'm angry is the one sided nature of it. We all know that APC members are all involve in embezzling money why are they not mention?

When pdp win they can do that for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by duwdu: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
Iroh88:
At this rate, Baba and Magu need our prayers more than ever.

Some of these men would do just about anything to escape being sent to jail, and trust me, one of the most likely avenues through which they can achieve that sinister objective is to sponsor such terrorist groups like Boko Haram and IPOD. Those two would create such a powerful vortex of violence sufficiently keeping the government busy day and night leaving other critical issues unattended to.

Just look at this mess. How else does one expect these goats to behave when the former store keeper allowed them unfettered access to the store and a guarantee there'd be no repercussion for devouring our precious yams using such languages as

1. Stealing is not corruption: I wonder what he'd make of all the revelations he seeing- would they be stealing or corruption??

2. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole (sic) ?? The money wasn't enough to buy a Peugeut: I want to believe he was inebriated when he made this remark. Imagine one questioning the propriety of jailing a public officer for corruption. In his books, what Jim stole was too small, therefore, the Dasukis and the Yugudas, and the Bafarawas, and the Maduekes of Nigeria got his message loud and clear- "steal as much as possible guys, I got your back!" Now, Nwobodo's name has surfaced again and this time, the money is sufficient to buy not just one Peugeut but a fleet- I wonder what the ex president would say now.

3. What is all these corruption corruption corruption you people talk about?? ( This one always makes my skin crawl coming from a supposed Ph.D holder).

4. Corruption in Nigeria is exaggerated: indeed, we can all see from the recent events, it was underrated.

5. If any money is missing, America would know, it is their money: this was when the fool eventually lost his mind and threw the doors to the store room wide open for the greatest feast of yams for all the goats in the country, and ooooh, what a feast they had!!!

No doubt we'd be seeing a lot of goats confined to their pens next year.

@FastShipping: I presume your question was a rhetoric one. We all know the only device in the tool boxes of the Fayoses and FFKs of this country is religion/ethnicity.

Now, in the unfolding events, it is evident the so called "persecution" is skewed in favour of the South and against the North. About 90% of those being "witch hunted" are Muslims and Northerners, and with this, the wind has been effectively knocked off the sails of those two loafers. They've got absolutely nothing to say. What Baba deserves is commendation, but for those two, it is better to remain silent than commend the gentleman for this selfless battle to save the soul of our dear country.

I'm glad some APC supporters created a couple of threads "wailing" about Baba's bias anti corruption crusade and gave evidence he has an "anti North agenda". Such threads would come in handy when these usual Abobakus start demonstrating, carrying e-placards up and down the forum when the Ananihs and Nwobodos of this country are invited to have lunch with Magu.

Cc: Modath.

So apt, oh! Thanks for penning this.

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by Ramtzy: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2015
PDP but why? What happen to the billions of naira realized from fund raising led by Prof Jerry Gana to support the re-election bid of GEJ..Wasn't that billions enough or the event was just a smoke screen for all money stolen to financed the failed re-election?

Poverty Development Party....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda by HCF(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2015
What really caught my attention were the names of people mentioned. Here you have every geopolitical zone of the country WELL represented. Bode George-South West, Nwobodo-South East, Odili-SouthSouth, Yuguda,Dasuki,Bello-North, Ahmadu Alli-North central....

The bottom line is that corruption knows no boundary. These are People we should collectively chastise,embarrass and if possible ostracize. Not for us to come online and start abusing one another based on ethnicity or religion. We have Muslims and Christians on the list,Yorubas , Igbos,Hausas are all there...Forget the fact that only PDP members are there, APC members at that level are no saints either...they are all birds of a feather!

The discrimination and segregation You and I talk about are the handiwork of people like these,who have accumulated our wealth in the most obscene manner. They are the reason for the high rate of unemployment in the country,they are indirectly masterminds of violence in the North and general insecurity in the south.

It's time we put on our thinking caps and understand that there are only two 'ethnic' groups in the country;the GOOD and the BAD,...

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials / Ondo Govt. Partners With MAX OKADA, Launches 'Sunshine Safe Bike' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.