Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,307 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State (844 Views)

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Two Kidnappers In Zaria, Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by khalid6ix: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2015
It was like an action film when we started hearing the sound of gun in the area, we couldn't believe our ears, it started around 11pm last night and it has continued unabated uptil this moment. the report reaching our desk has it that the clash is between the Nigerian army and the shiiites. as we are now only God knws how many lives and property would have been distroyed. plz fellow Nigerian, We sincerely need your prayers.
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2015
khalid6ix:
It was like an action film when we started hearing the sound of gun in the area, we couldn't believe our ears, it started around 11pm last night and it has continued unabated uptil this moment. the report reaching our desk has it that the clash is between the Nigerian army and the shiiites. as we are now only God knws how many lives and property would have been distroyed. plz fellow Nigerian, We sincerely need your prayers.
Another BH?
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by khalid6ix: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2015
the shiites...it is very serious my broda
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by dchibs(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Multiple bombs and bullets have rocked Zaria Kaduna state. At least 10 bomb explosion have been reported a midst constant gunshots. Residents have bullets flying across their roofs in the GRA area of Zaria.

As at the time of writing this report, there are still exchange of guns in the polo club area of Zaria. It is suspected to be a gun battle between the El-Zakzay led shiite group and the Nigerian Army.

There was a fracas between the Army and a group on Shiit faithfuls when the Chief of Army staff was stopped by a road block mounted by the Shiite group. The incident let to a few deaths and both parties claiming foul.

However, the night in Zaria was far from peaceful. Gun battle started as early as 10pm and has continued till day break. At least 10 bomb explosions have also been reported.

Source:http://afroprofile.com/?p=80855
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by Emac34: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2015
khalid6ix:
the shiites...it is very serious my broda
Who ar dey shiites
I hope is nt dis our Muslims brodas again cheesycheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by feldido(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2015
That so Boko Haram take start ooo...
NA should go for crisis management courses. angry
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by Icon4s(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2015
Islam is a curse to mankind. angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by Leobrain(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Heavy Gun Shot In Gyllesu Area Of Zaria, Kaduna State by izkick(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2015
OMG I pray dey dnt start killing innocent christains staying there....thanking GOD I left d area last month

(1) (Reply)

CBN House Of Horror: Multi-billion Naira CBN Property Rots Away, Turns Hideout F / Woman Walks Into Police Station To Report Rape Clutching Attacker's Sex Organ / ``my Husband Went To My Mother's Room Naked,’’ Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.