Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? (1038 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by marvelck: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2015
Is it advisable for guys to sponsor their girlfriends to school? Since the hearts of most girls are unpredictable. And just like the weather, they can either blow hot today and cold tomorrow. A girl you helped today might end up hurting you badly tomorrow. we've heard cases of girls dumping a guy after being sponsored to school or getting one help or the other from the guy. I guess whenever you help a girl to achieve something in life, just believe you are doing it for God. And if she decides to hurt you in return, just leave her to God.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by flexxyworld(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2015
If he has the means and will to!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Nothing bad.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by iceberylin(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Not when he's an illiterate..
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
When he has younger sisters and family members?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by dachaste(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Beta avoid Stories dat touch d soul ooh.

Cos I forsee u coming back to NL wailing about how wicked gals r

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Relationships are not a class of financial investments, if you want to sponsor a female to school, remember not to expect anything in return; Only do this, if it will present little to no financial constraint on your domestic economy (pocket)

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by obiorathesubtle: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Big mistake!

Meanwhile, I'm smoking weed on a sunday!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by hodusglobal(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
I've done it which i later got dissapointed by the lady...She later packed by for one side and follow another guy and which they got married...But, i thank God that i got my own wife and kids now....And the former lady hasn't give birth till now...And she's now regretting leaving me for another guy...So don't try it...
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by sammie21(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol,if u try am u r OYO...years back I had one big boss of mine who sponsored a beautiful girl to a private university hoping to get married to this lady,every dime he was sending to this lady I help him pay to her bank Acc...but last year October my boss told me she got married to a guy working with MTN...so guys I won't advice even my enemy to try such.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by flexxyworld(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:
Beta avoid Stories dat touch d soul ooh.

Cos I forsee u coming back to NL wailing about how wicked gals r

Only if he expects marriage in return, that's where such story dat touch the heart myt arise
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by dachaste(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2015
flexxyworld:

Only if he expects marriage in return, that's where such story dat touch the heart myt arise

Wot else will he be expecting short of marriage?

Not like he's running a charity organization
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by flexxyworld(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2015
dachaste:

Wot else will he be expecting short of marriage?

Not like he's running a charity organization

Marriage is way too big too be equated too sponsoring a lady thru school and sponsoring a lady doesn't mean not improving oneself's. Only till then, guys would always be broken hearted in that regards.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by Eleniyan15: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2015
NO NO NO NO OP WE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS @ OL

PLEASE SEND PERSON WEY YOU NO SABI GO SCH
SEARCH OSHODI UNDER bridge, SOS AND CO ORPHANAGE HOUSES
ABEG ABEG OOOO
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by dachaste(f): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
flexxyworld:

Marriage is way too big too be equated too sponsoring a lady thru school and sponsoring a lady doesn't mean not improving oneself's. Only till then, guys would always be broken hearted in that regards.

Woow I never ever thought I'll hear a guy much less a NLder speak dis way

Seriously I must say I admire the way u think.

More grease sir
Re: Is It Advisable For A Guy To Sponsor His Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2015
marvelck:
Is it advisable for guys to sponsor their girlfriends to school? Since the hearts of most girls are unpredictable. And just like the weather, they can either blow hot today and cold tomorrow. A girl you helped today might end up hurting you badly tomorrow. we've heard cases of girls dumping a guy after being sponsored to school or getting one help or the other from the guy. I guess whenever you help a girl to achieve something in life, just believe you are doing it for God. And if she decides to hurt you in return, just leave her to God.

Is it advisable for a girl to help out her guy with finances for his school/family/business etc?

(1) (Reply)

Children Christmas Carol / VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz / Married In School, Single At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.