Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,627 members, 7,979,137 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC (43070 Views)

Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Tonycart: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bruce will soon be linked to the looted money self. Maybe that will shut his mouth up
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
You may be right here BMB but mind you PDP Govt condone that but APC does not.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by kizydafizy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
This albino should tell us who are those beneficiaries of DasukiGate in APC. Simple as ABC!

Abi Dasuki don mention anyone and PMB is shielding him?

*Calling him albino is not out of disrespect. It is calling him who he is.

So you've concluded that Dasuki was the only supposed conduit for embezzlement and corruption in the previous government? undecided
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Kzeals: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Someone should tell Mr Ben Bruce it is now 7months and we are yet to see a bill from him...that will empower Nigerians. Painting the FG black is a vain effort.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Stanbeto: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr Ben if you were around here, i would have given you Tomaolikwo.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by lookingfly: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
912:
Ben Bruce, go and pay your staff. You are no longer a presenter, you are now a senator. start impacting your constituency. and by that I don't mean entering Okada to distribute your wardrobe allowance to widows (that doesn't change a thing).

I have not seen the bill that you have sponsored since you entered the senate. All you do is tweet this tweet that and you remain mute during house of assembly proceedings. Open your mouth and speak for the people you claim to love so much and leave social media paparazzi to real bloggers like Linda, Seun, Vivian etc.

guess many wardrobe allowances has bullhari shared since he became president, even though he promised us 5k each and now he's turning a blind eyes.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by lookingfly: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
912:
Ben Bruce, go and pay your staff. You are no longer a presenter, you are now a senator. start impacting your constituency. and by that I don't mean entering Okada to distribute your wardrobe allowance to widows (that doesn't change a thing).

I have not seen the bill that you have sponsored since you entered the senate. All you do is tweet this tweet that and you remain mute during house of assembly proceedings. Open your mouth and speak for the people you claim to love so much and leave social media paparazzi to real bloggers like Linda, Seun, Vivian etc.

how many wardrobe allowances has bullhari shared since he became president, even though he promised us 5k each and now he's turning a blind eyes.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by nworanco(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trinxie:
hmmn...even if it doesn't become a crocodile, there is a huge difference between Mushin lizard and Lekki Lizard. grin
But must be original copy of his origin. Did living in the north makes an Hausa person?
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by dmostspecialone(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr Bruce, Keep hating. Your political ambition is not impressive @ all @ all.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by lookingfly: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
PassingShot:
This albino should tell us who are those beneficiaries of DasukiGate in APC. Simple as ABC!

Abi Dasuki don mention anyone and PMB is shielding him?

*Calling him albino is not out of disrespect. It is calling him who he is.
see this one..... No be wetin national dailies tall na him you fit read abi you de there when dasuki de call the names
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Blackfire(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Meritocracy:
Oga, please are you an albino?

nope, are u a burnt offering?
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by ifeomaekol(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oh my, this man is always sOooooOooOo on point. Wish there where more out spoken, truthful politicians like him.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Herrmes: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
912:

If it doesn't change a thing to you, it does to a whole lot of people, at least he did that particular thing, what type of bill do you expect him to sponsor? How many senators in the current Nigerian senate have sponsored a bill? At least he tweets.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:
Story

PDP are the grand looters

If 16years you did not arrest and prosecute them and you expect APC to prosecute them in 7months the. It is the height of brainless brainlessness.

Tell us any APC chieftain who shared Dansuki's loot and we will shame them

Mr Obamanikoro looks more intelligent when he is not saying anything.

They are yet to share because of a lack of opportunity.

Give some more time and we'll be counting the APC millions rain in like fashion.

You think the "CHANGE" takeover campaign was sponsored free?
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by nworanco(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Trinxie:
hmmn...even if it doesn't become a crocodile, there is a huge difference between Mushin lizard and Lekki Lizard. grin
But must be original copy of his origin. Did living in the north makes an Hausa person?

Obj quandered $16b which u cried about during his period and buhari then promised Nigerians that he will probe and prosecute those involve because, Obj were his hinderance then, but today buhari over looked his then promise.

I wonder a type of country is this. Look at the likes of Amaechi, Obj, atiku, tinubu, and many ex governors, minister in apc. hw many of them are now being prosecuted? I think none bcz they are in apc, I supports fight against corruption but why selective fight against corrupt politicians ?
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by dammytosh: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
zoelife:

They are yet to share because of a lack of opportunity.

Give some more time and we'll be counting the APC millions rain in like fashion.

You think the "CHANGE" takeover campaign was sponsored free?

Ok because of that prosecution of the thieves will stop because ohers can steal.

What a mindset !
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Mayor75(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
I tink he may be right
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by dammytosh: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
nworanco:

Obj quandered $16b which u cried about during his period and buhari then promised Nigerians that he will probe and prosecute those involve because, Obj were his hinderance then, but today buhari over looked his then promise.

I wonder a type of country is this. Look at the likes of Amaechi, Obj, atiku, tinubu, and many ex governors, minister in apc. hw many of them are now being prosecuted? I think none bcz they are in apc, I supports fight against corruption but why selective fight against corrupt politicians ?

So why didnt Jonathan probe him ?

Why didnt Jonathan jail Tinubu ?

Ok i know because he was also busy stealing.

So there are facts on corruption against all this people and PDP's newspaper did not shame them.

Then whose fault ?
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by ibietela2(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Blackfire:

so if someone is an half cast, he/she is an albino?, a light skin person don collect your girlfriend before? Take heart, i hope u wont ve children that look like burnt offering?. Are albinos not human beign ? u st.upid f.uc.k.
Cant u make your point without tying a corn at the anu.s in the market place. Oponu arindin.

See finishing......... You should know the Dumbfuck Passingshot doesn't respect his elders
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Murray-Bruce disappointed me with his poor spelling. Gbagaun from a media guru.

Its hypocritical to claim that PDP destroyed Nigeria for
16 years when a majority (check) of those in the APC
where in PDP those 16 years!

Its hypocritical to claim that PDP destroyed Nigeria for
16 years when a majority (check) of those in the APC
where in PDP those 16 years!
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

So the money APC used in funding it's campaign fell like manners from heaven? There was no stunt that pdp pulled during the campaign that wasn't rivalled by APC yet you refused to understand that the only difference was that one looted the federal account while the other looted states under her control.. Our politicians are the same... That's what Ben Bruce is saying.. Attack the message and not the messenger

Your explanation is too advanced for demented and beguiled minds to understand.

The original message is quite distinct from the messenger.

#TeamPeace

#TeamTruth

#TeamChangeFromPadiPadiPolitics
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by nworanco(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:

So why didnt Jonathan probe him ?

Why didnt Jonathan jail Tinubu ?

Ok i know because he was also busy stealing.

So there are facts on corruption against all this people and PDP's newspaper did not shame them.

Then whose fault ?

I believed that gej govt harbors criminal politicians
but my point here is this since buhari have vowed to prosecute all corrupt politicians during his campaign days, why limited it only on gej tenure. Buhari knows corrupt politicians during Obj govt which were more like Bazaar govt than gej's.

The fight should be extended to 1999.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by dammytosh: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
nworanco:

I believed that gej govt harbors criminal politicians
but my point here is this since buhari have vowed to prosecute all corrupt politicians during his campaign days, why limited it only on gej tenure. Buhari knows corrupt politicians during Obj govt which were more like Bazaar govt than gej's.

The fight should be extended to 1999.

Oh ok so he should start from 1999 loots that almost all the looters are even dead and clean their track and leave Dansuki and all the 350million naira consultants and 750million naira prayer points.

I dnt care who they probe. If another Govt gets there, he should arrest the remaining
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by 3pside: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shocked how most ppl make comments without taking time to think...what Bruce has said remains the truth a lot of APC members looted d nations treasury while n d PDP so have they turned sincere fellows...pls grow up
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by maxtamazin: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:
Story

PDP are the grand looters

If 16years you did not arrest and prosecute them and you expect APC to prosecute them in 7months the. It is the height of brainless brainlessness.

Tell us any APC chieftain who shared Dansuki's loot and we will shame them

Mr Obamanikoro looks more intelligent when he is not saying anything.

Is Aregbesola a PDP memeber?
Is Tunde Fashola a PDP memeber?
Ameachi?
Guy they are all the same. Use your brain.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by dammytosh: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
maxtamazin:

Is Aregbesola a PDP memeber?
Is Tunde Fashola a PDP memeber?
Ameachi?
Guy they are all the same. Use your brain.

So lets assume they are all the same, we should leave the ones with over whelming evidence.

Allow ur brain to rest, i sense over use.

So if everybody is a thief we should allow any hief areested go scot free.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by chrisblack: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
funola:
U re also a NTA looter
silver bird was only a promoter of half clad ladies for the big boys to see all in the name of miss Nigeria,university,world and maybe planet. On leaving the position of DG Nta unceremoniously due to some reasons as claimed in public domain.he started silver bird with rumour of some NTA stuffs and questionable funds. So I will also support that the government beam its light on his tenure as DG NTA during OBJ's tenure.He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand.for me to respect him .I think he must be clean. I guess he is afraid .That's why all this talk and show man ship. Was there no commonsense during the time of Gej.I think all this looters have something in common.They seek for public sympathy before the axe fall's on them or seek medical treatment overseas.
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Gbengais(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Millerz:
this man speaks the truth but senile minds won't be able to comprehend.

Your comment shows your level

NB: your level is the highest height of your thinking
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Kenobus: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Apc is a rogue party! Buhari is acting foolish with impunity
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
deranged people aren't allowed in my mentions. No logic can be grasped from what you typed? When next you jump into my mentions, bring your senses along
Gbengais:

Your comment shows your level

NB: your level is the highest height of your thinking
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by MDOLOFU: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do u guys even read bfor commenting? He did nt say d 16 years PDP was in power was nt corrupt o o bt he say d so call apc st today were d front runners den because dey change party dose nt make dem clean. For example church to church dose nt mak u a Christian or a candidate for hevean
Re: Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!

EFCC take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.