Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy (1569 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London / This Is For A Serious Minded Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by jeekmiss: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2009
I am 30, pretty and interested in meeting a serious minded and caring single guy between 34 - 38 years of age. Interets in settling down soon will be a huge advantage. He should not be less than 1.73 metres tall with a good sence of humor. Prefered location will be abuja. If you fit feel free to call or send a mail (with pic) to jeekmiss@gmail.com or you can call 0807 167 6652. No text msgs please. Finally if you are looking for a swing in the bush do not even bother.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Dovent: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hi Lady,
I met your criteria, but I dont stay in Abuja, am in Lagos, you are not detail enough, I really want to know some facts about you, like your state, what u are doing presently, you can reply me on nikkyglo2005@yahoo.com
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by onmyown(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lady, the least you could also do is to give us more information about yourself.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by izeek(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2009
finally somebody breaks the iice.
tot i wud never see a lady asking on NL.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by walestar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
More Ladies Post please even though I am not interested.most ladies pretend a lot. we need more post
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Aprilmay(f): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2009
I need a guy too dat is ready to settle down as soon as possible but preferable a worker,i dont want a job seeker.Thanks
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by biola44: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2009
walestar:

More Ladies Post please even though I am not interested.most ladies pretend a lot. we need more post
sure u r not intrested? lipsrsealed

Aprilmay:

I need a guy too dat is ready to settle down as soon as possible but preferable a worker,i dont want a job seeker.Thanks

r u working? grin
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by morzook(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2009
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Aprilmay(f): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2009
I dont think i can pay for any match making at d moment becos im not working but if u can connect me wit a guy now,then i can pay for your service later.Preferably a comfortable guy not a job seeker cool
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by izeek(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2009
@APRILMAY,
do u intend paying with your prospects money?
not like i support the idea of paying to get hooked up.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Sasha009(f): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2009
@ miss jerkmiss, OP

You dont come looking for a life partner, the father of your future children, and someone you want to spend the rest of your life with on nairaland site! Why do you belittle yourself so much?
The men you will attract here are people who re just out to make fun of you, use you or even lie to you. C'mon you have to be smarter than that.
You may be brigning problems on yourself with this advert, you will attract all kinds of jerks. some men re looking for women to use as their voodoo, be careful you re in nigeria.
I wish you luck, better to delete this post if you truly put your real phone number and email address
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by izeek(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2009
@Sashaa,
i strongly disagree with you.
meeting people here, is same as meeting them in pubs, churches, school, and whereever.
in such places u also meet cheats, liars and honest ones. dont go arnd making NL guys seem like the worst breed earth ever produced.

@OP,
there is a saying that like attracts like, you will only attract the kinda guys u seek here.
if you seek the honest one's they are here,
and if its opposite then it all boils down to your choice.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by totorimi: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
When a woman gets to this point boy this sounds like desperation, Jesu gba mi o.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by biola44: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
amin o ati emi naa! grin
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by teespencer: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
HEY LADY! WHO SAYS YOU WOULD GET A ''SUITABLE'' MAN ONLINE? I WONDER, I JUST WONDER WHY YOU WOULD ASK FOR ONE ONLINE, QUESTIONS ARISE, LIKE, ARE U THAT UGLY NOT TO GET SERIOUS MINDED MEN TO WOO U?, DO U HAVE MOUTH ODOUR? COS MOST''FINE'' GIRLS DO THIS DAYS!LOL, MY FRIEND PRAY FOR GOD'S GRACE SO U WOULD GET HOOK UP, FORGET ABOUT THIS INTERNET SHIT, OK? BE GOOD, SHALOM, WATEVA MEHN, angry
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by whitelexi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
Name:  jeekmiss
Position:  Active Poster
Date Registered:  Yesterday at 10:48:24 AM
Last Active:  Yesterday at 03:00:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  jeekmiss@gmail.com 

Registered yesterday. . .  Gmail account. . .  Only 1 post. . .  Not been active since then. . . This is a trap!

Go and tell them u didnt find me tongue grin
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Secretz(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
whitelexi:

Name: jeekmiss
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Yesterday at 10:48:24 AM
Last Active: Yesterday at 03:00:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: jeekmiss@gmail.com

Registered yesterday. . . Gmail account. . . Only 1 post. . . Not been active since then. . . This is a trap!

Go and tell them u didnt find me tongue grin

ROFLMAO grin
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Sauron1: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
jeekmiss:

I am 30, pretty and interested in meeting a serious minded and caring single guy between 34 - 38 years of age. Interets in settling down soon will be a huge advantage. He should not be less than 1.73 metres tall with a good sence of humor. Prefered location will be abuja. If you fit feel free to call or send a mail (with pic) to jeekmiss@gmail.com or you can call 0807 167 6652. No text msgs please. Finally if you are looking for a swing in the bush do not even bother.

30?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
As in did you say you are really THIRTY??
I need you to give an account of yourself when you were between 17 and 29.
This is hoping you are not a single mother.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by JJYOU: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
wonders of being nigerian. when does 30 become 4o?

Aprilmay:

I dont think i can pay for any match making at d moment becos im not working but if u can connect me wit a guy now,then i can pay for your service later.Preferably a comfortable guy not a job seeker cool
how old are you? not be women dey give men money for your generation? which kind april fool you dey do here.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2009
Aprilmay:

Send ur picture lets see first.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sasha009:

@ miss jerkmiss, OP

You dont come looking for a life partner, the father of your future children, and someone you want to spend the rest of your life with on nairaland site! Why do you belittle yourself so much?
The men you will attract here are people who re just out to make fun of you, use you or even lie to you. C'mon you have to be smarter than that.
You may be brigning problems on yourself with this advert, you will attract all kinds of jerks. some men re looking for women to use as their voodoo, be careful you re in nigeria.
I wish you luck, better to delete this post if you truly put your real phone number and email address

What do u know about Internet dating? u still living in 1908, wake up. Nothing wrong with internet dating, depend on who u dealing with.

Like somebody pointed out here b4, men/female u met online are as bad as those u met in church, suppermarkets, through friends. etc
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by walestar(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2009
Anybody interested in Co.ck inside pu,ssy relationship, I am nice and caring, I will spoil you with money.any ladies interested should write me at wale.star@yahoo.com , You must have big boobs and average yansh, you must be a good co.ck su.cker because I su.ck pussy too
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Sasha009(f): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2009
@ justwise, I quote, "What do u know about Internet dating? u still living in 1908, wake up. Nothing wrong with internet dating, depend on who u dealing with"

I do know a lot, ok? You dont know me so don't judge me to start with. I dont live in 1908 neither do i live in Nigeria, but Im aware of a lot of things.
Just take an example of the guy who's called walestar whos posting a sex offer on this topic for an instance. Isnt this a typical sample of what I was referring to?

Nairaland for one is NOT a dating site. there re reputable dating sites online, so I dont care if she signs up, but I only gave her a piece of my mind, at then end of the day, its her life, and she can do whatever she wants with it.

I'm not attacking Nigerian men here. Perverts and jerks are everywhere all over the world, their easiest bait/preys are girls who are easily manipulated online/internet (for their desperation for partners), they can get them easily and hook,line sinker, they re gone.

She'd be better off meeting people face to face in social settings, even if it doesn't work out, you know that you both met in real lives and move on.

As i said, its her life, just my own piece of advice,
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sasha009:

@ justwise, I quote, "What do u know about Internet dating? u still living in 1908, wake up. Nothing wrong with internet dating, depend on who u dealing with"
I do know a lot, ok? You dont know me so don't judge me to start with. I dont live in 1908 neither do i live in Nigeria, but Im aware of a lot of things.
Just take an example of the guy who's called walestar whos posting a sex offer on this topic for an instance. Isnt this a typical sample of what I was referring to?
Nairaland for one is NOT a dating site. there re reputable dating sites online, so I dont care if she signs up, but I only gave her a piece of my mind, at then end of the day, its her life, and she can do whatever she wants with it.
I'm not attacking Nigerian men here. Perverts and jerks are everywhere all over the world, their easiest bait/preys are girls who are easily manipulated online/internet (for their desperation for partners), they can get them easily and hook,line sinker, they re gone.
She'd be better off meeting people face to face in social settings, even if it doesn't work out, you know that you both met in real lives and move on.
As i said, its her life, just my own piece of advice,
i think you are getting something wrong here.
someone soliciting sex on/from the internet is quite different from someone seeking long lasting relationship.
one wants a no string attached sexual rendevouz while the other wants a long last relationship.big difference here ma'am.

I'd like to believe at 30, threadstarter knows exactly what she wants
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

30?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
As in did you say you are really THIRTY??
I need you to give an account of yourself when you were between 17 and 29.
This is hoping you are not a single mother.

OP don ja! grin
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2011
my own probs is a woman that knows her onion and can bear kid cos most ladies now are artificially or naturaly barren.
BB-2321B9B0
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by girlie2000(f): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2011
sign up at http://friendfinder.com/go/g1332861 and you will get yourself that lady.
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by hotbiood(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
i NEED A GAL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy by ademiller(f): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
U saying NL aint a dating site? They titled dis forum dating nd meet up zone? Abi u be oluwaseun osewa ni?Ode illetrate.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Blackberry Exchange Pin... Let's D Groove Start... / Chat With Me On Yahoo ! Females Only ! ! ! ! / Responsible ladies Needed In D Whatsap Group, Age From 20years to 33y Upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.