Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,571 members, 7,941,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means (2204 Views)

She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her. / With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by swemzkid(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
guys i went to visit my aunt for xmas i met her husband's younger sister but about 3 or more years older than me we get along very well there is something i dont really understand anytime we a dragging something she will always put it in either her bra or her pant then she will dare me to put my hand she even put things like my phone, money nd other things and she is always playing with me like she wants to get bleeped. pls any body that can explain will be appreciated

Cc:lalasticala
ishiluv
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin positive signs...go get her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
So she put your phone inside her pant? shocked
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by dammywapes(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Are u telling d truth? U knw 2dy na sunday. If na true u talk , she wan make u shine congo ni o
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by dammywapes(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
u mean to shine d congo?
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by jaymejate: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Bro, some ladies are demonic or devilish, don't let Satan use her to catch u o.

Flee from every appearance of Sin! No let them put your Glory for inside Bra or Pant o [/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammywapes:
u mean to shine d congo?

Whatever that means boo grin
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by bibijay123(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
The real question should be do u want to bleep her or not, if yes go for it n if nt tell her u r not comfortable wit what she does. Besides she might think of u as a big bro hence her playful behaviour
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
sad

Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nawaoo ladies no get pride again.....
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by dammywapes(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Whatever that means boo grin
@OP u don hear ham , kashbaby is in support u shining d congo grin
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
See bad playcheesy
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by 2dillu2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
bad gurl grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by 2dillu2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
The devil is at work embarassed o.p beware of temptation

End time women sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by younghartz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
She wants you.... you dig?
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:

Very few ladies still have, very few.....
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
I do wonder what this generation of ours comes to.. I remember wen I was young, the kind of respect ladies get from guys but just all of a sudden we are hearing different kind of names like Olosho, infact almost 90% of our generation are Olosho in disguise, no wonder many youth are overripe for marriage yet single.. where are our HONOURABLE LADIES? YOU SAID FEW JUST NOW.. IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE SO...
Sugarhugs:

Very few ladies still have, very few.....
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by obiorathesubtle: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op abeg no vex

If she puts ur phone or money inside her pant nd bring it out later, na which kind of odour u go dey perceive frm the phone and money
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
I do wonder what this generation of ours comes to.. I remember wen I was young, the kind of respect ladies get from guys but just all of a sudden we are hearing different kind of names like Olosho, infact almost 90% of our generation are Olosho in disguise, no wonder many youth are overripe for marriage yet single.. where are our HONOURABLE LADIES? YOU SAID FEW JUST NOW.. IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE SO...

Dear end time things that why.
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Adasun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op bakoffsad
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm. I am afraid... sugarhugs hope u will make a difference
Sugarhugs:

Dear end time things that why.
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
I once had a friend in school who was always playing the same play with me. Anytime we're alone, she'll always find a way to make us drag any little thing and hide it deep inside her bra or pant and dare me to take it. grin
I thought she was just been overly friendly and free with me until......
The rest is history cheesycheesy

Well, maybe she's just free around you and she loves playing with people she's free with. If you really want to know, you know what to do to find out and at the same time, not ruin your relationship with her.
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
hmmm. I am afraid... sugarhugs hope u will make a difference

Yea smiley
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
thank God. then I want to meet you
Sugarhugs:

Yea smiley
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Corner her and give her what she wants na. Na wa for you sef, shey na every matter you go dey bring here for us to solve?
Next thing sm1 would open a thread and ask for the right hole to screw, that he saw two holes in his first sex-perience, front and back holes
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
thank God. then I want to meet you

No.
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
why?
Sugarhugs:

No.
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by AlienStar: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
N u believe ds bullshit of a story
fajani:
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by fajani(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
why won't i, wen I have been hearing this kind of story lately..
AlienStar:
N u believe ds bullshit of a story
Re: Guys I Dnt Really Understand What This Really Means by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
You clueless sob

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Essence Of A Relationship / Fellow Nigerians Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His / Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.