Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,828 members, 7,933,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All (43256 Views)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / See The Epic Reply Donjazzy Gave A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by gbenga007(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Incorruptible:

That our last statement though.

She admitted in one of her posts that she can't cook good soup lipsrsealed
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by kollinpowel(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dem say i no too fine (i concur )
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by daclint(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:
You mean finance? I dont date for money, i do it for the fun of knowing people esp beautiful people and thats satisfactory for me girl.

You see, i find it difficult staring at an ugly face, i could throw up on it. Thats one of my allergies Money has not solved

Wife material grin grin grin
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Addicted2Women: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

Am alergic to ugly men. I will date a broke man if he is "stupendously" handsome.

Sorry, that broke handsome guys wouldn't want an ugly ape like you.
He would be looking for Amber Rose.

1 Like

Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by ojnnaco(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't see anything that will make d topic a front one dia
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by cap28: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
the fan was right, Don Jazzy looks like an older (and broker) version of Rick Ross.
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by cap28: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by sagieramos(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

Am alergic to ugly men. I will date a broke man if he is "stupendously" handsome.
it seems u luv beautiful things lyk i do luv pretty girls and environment.
note, money ehances one's beauty.
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Tomasboy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Evidence of Joblessness**... Buhari should please do Something!
is Buhari responsible for "Efrytin"? Chai " Konga" must hear dis before "Jiji" does undecided
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by STILESGANG: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
JayJustus:

see them...that's how they will be talking...lololol...hunger never do you...be looking for handsome when you eat cocoyam leaf your eyes will clear
You must be very ugly,she has the right to date anybody she likes
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by fbtowner(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bisjosh:
Though he's not handsome but he compensates with fame and wealth. Who needs broke and handsome anyway.

Wealth is the new handsome tongue

Wow We have the same personal Text on profile. What a coincidence. Who are u coming for?

And to top it up we both registered on this site in 2010. Wonders.
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by clovislouis(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

that's not true. stopping lying on Internet
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Blain(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Speechless3:

don't even dare I repeat DON'T EVEN DARE!!! WHY, FOR WHAT?WITH ALL THAT BEAUTY... PLS!!! YOU NEED MENTAINANCE JARRE!!! I'D JUST KILL MYSELF FOR YOU IF YOU TRYAM. BET... grin
Speechless3:

don't even dare I repeat DON'T EVEN DARE!!! WHY, FOR WHAT?WITH ALL THAT BEAUTY... PLS!!! YOU NEED MENTAINANCE JARRE!!! I'D JUST KILL MYSELF FOR YOU IF YOU TRYAM. BET...
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Sigo86(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Bisjosh:

Easier said. When he cannot meet up to expectation I guess that beauty will vanish grin

Leave am make e dey yarn dust.... Na e type make dat orente song Decieve sm guys.. mtcheeew
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Gman4real(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Speechless3 post=40972664]You mean finance? I dont date for money, i do it for the fun of knowing people esp beautiful people and thats satisfactory for me girl.

You see, i find it difficult staring at an ugly face, i could throw up on it. Thats one of my allergies Money has not solved that.

As long as feaces(shit) comes out from ur body, u are not better than an ugly person. Wait a minute, do u throw up wen u are stooling?
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by JayJustus(m): 2:32am On Dec 14, 2015
STILESGANG:
You must be very ugly,she has the right to date anybody she likes

nigga just whollup! when did I write she can't date anyone she wants to my point was that choosing handsomeness over a pocket with money is not sensible...you tell me is it handsome you will use to eat, pay bills, train kids when you answer that then come back
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Donpizzle(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Bisjosh:
Though he's not handsome but he compensates with fame and wealth. Who needs broke and handsome anyway.

Wealth is the new handsome tongue
I guess u re stil in ur twenties.... by the time u clock 38 and stil searching....u go knw say rich or poor,handsome or ugly. man na man...
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by ledaman: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Matured reply from Don jazzy!
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by STILESGANG: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2015
JayJustus:

nigga just whollup! when did I write she can't date anyone she wants to my point was that choosing handsomeness over a pocket with money is not sensible...you tell me is it handsome you will use to eat, pay bills, train kids when you answer that then come back
So all handsome men are broke and all ugly guys are rich.The same reason some girls marry for money is the same as why others marry for looks.It all boils down to choice You keep consoling your ugly self with money which am sure you don't even have.
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by bewla(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Guy no be done u abuse na him papa u do unless u want tell us say na bastard
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by nneka2020(f): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Don baba I love ur way cheesy
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by NemzySeries(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Bisjosh:

Easier said. When he cannot meet up to expectation I guess that beauty will vanish grin
so all dis while whoz bin meeting up wit ur xpectations?
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by jhubril(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Speechless3:

I am stupendously handsome.
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by JayJustus(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2015
STILESGANG:
So all handsome men are broke and all ugly guys are rich.The same reason some girls marry for money is the same as why others marry for looks.It all boils down to choice You keep consoling your ugly self with money which am sure you don't even have.

it boils down to choice...yes! I'm not coercing the niggress to do what i say...i was only stating a point...lol..nigga you don't know who I am and you claim I dont have money and I'm ugly lol...guess it's an ugly man that knows another....welcome my apprentice to the ugly mans ville... ferme ta bouche salope
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by Ummieyy: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Smtyms I do see his pix ... & be Lyk why his he so cute
Re: See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All by sopretty: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
For your 100% virgin human hair, brazillian, peruvian, indian, caucasian hair, ranging from remi, chocolate, carrabian, idola and so many trusted human hair brands, from blonde to black to red hair to ombre, from loose curls to deep curls and from straight to wavy, we've got u covered, we 've got all types of inches, at pretty's weaves world u can be rest assured that u ll get value for ur money, we deliver to any where in Nigeria and we ship to any where in the world, our products r very affordable, with just 4k u can get a full head of 8 inches
100%remi human hair and with 12k u will get 16 inches
,chat me on whatsapp 09024838720, a try will convince u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe / Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.