Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? (32828 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Did Joseph Prince Really Say This? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by anumide(f): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can tell you that most of those things they sell in camp; stickers, hand bands, pictures etc are the hand work of alaba boys and partners. I have known this now for about five years. all I can buy in that camp are open heavens and books.

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Ezedon(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDP will pray for the opposite
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by nkemdave(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=20pounds post=40969023]" Pray for Nigeria not to die while Buhari is in Power"

That is what that headline should read. [/quote
pls, say sumtin else
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by topsy70: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
that you saw and read an article from a junk magazine from the camp ground does not mean that it was published by daddy GO or the rccg. you should have poured,out your venom on the pastor or the rccg

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by topsy70: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
that you saw and read an article from a junk magazine from the camp ground does not mean that it was published by daddy GO or the rccg. you should not have poured,out your venom on the pastor or the rccg
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by topsy70: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
that you saw and read an article from a junk magazine from the camp ground does not mean that it was published by daddy GO or the rccg. you should have poured,out your venom on the pastor or the rccg
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Akanaz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
All the evil weapons fashioned against PMB shall not prospe!r. AMEN!!!!
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Akanaz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
All the evil weapons fashioned against PMB shall not prosper. AMEN!!!!
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by grandoworld: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Was the publication a product of RCCG? was the author Pastor Adeboye? You should be matured enough to know that people fabricate all sorts of stories, make fascinating headlines to capture the attention of critics like you. Why are you trying to drag Pastor Adeboye into such baseless issues/propaganda?
People go to the camp to sell their items. Be careful how you make your utterances lest you invite the wrath of God. Its an advice...

3 Likes

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Hibeekayleb(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
well if they haven't got something to write, they'll cook it up. after all the newspaper must prosper now #winks...
RCCG and prosperity
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
grandoworld:
Was the publication a product of RCCG? was the author Pastor Adeboye? You should be matured enough to know that people fabricate all sorts of stories, make fascinating headlines to capture the attention of critics like you. Why are you trying to drag Pastor Adeboye into such baseless issues/propaganda?
People go to the camp to sell their items. Be careful how you make your utterances lest you invite the wrath of God. Its an advice...
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by chimoskyg(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
I wonder why in this new era our vibrant brilliant youth will stoop so low believing all this old fake men of doom.

We keep misunderstanding the difference btw Religion and Believe which is the greatest problem of Nigeria.

I don't fucking give a Bleep about all this so called men of doom/god.

Believe the true God and please him, help while u can do good stay focus.

I dey vex for dis kind thread sad
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by tierthefirst: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
For one, that you saw such magazines being sold on the premises of a big RCCG event doesn't mean they were published or endorsed by the RCCG. I'm not a member of the church but we know Nigerians have a penchant for turning any large event into an avenue to make money.

Besides, we should by now be familiar with how Nigerians have taken this sensationalism thing to a whole new level going as far as crossing into the territory of telling blatant lies just to sell copies or get hits.

I think it's about time people start sueing more for libel. Maybe some people would think twice before they just write absolute nonsense and defame other people just so they can make money.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
lol OP. Oro aye eh O ka eh lara. you still get time analyse magazine.

anyways you of all people should know that rccg camp is a world on its own. how many people G.O wan monitor.

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Eluwilussit(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bubu is 73. The chance of him dying in power is higher due to his age. So I see no profecy here. Besides, those papers may just be counterfeit being sold by some miscreants. But since I was not there and didn't see what you saw, I pray thee, look on to God only. Man is man.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by haloyeah(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
op. remember the magazine doesn't belong to RCCG. some people go to d camp ground to do their own business just as others do sell sachet water there. thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by DPricey1(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, it wasn't sold only at the congress, I saw the newspaper about t.b joshua's Biafra comment with someone in aba before the holyghost congress
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Khez: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
This shouldn't be taken as a joke o, have heard about this same issue before from my pastor

Buh we prayed against it

We need buhari o, God needs to use him to change us abit....... .He need not die o

God help us
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Nwatadiok(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari, gworo president
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Blessed779: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am quite sure that some unscrupulous elements are responsible for this publication... Mind you, Daddy G.O doesn't know anything about this publication! What a wicked world...
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by liongirl: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bolanle99:
I have attended the Holy Ghost Congress with Daddy G.O. of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye for several years now and would say that I have always left uplifted and encouraged in my faith in God and country. It was a great shock, therefore, when I read the newspapers sold exclusively during this year’s congress titled, FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN which included blatant lies about another man I also love and respect, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

There were different evangelical items being sold in the camp like stickers, wristbands, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, Daddy GO’s pictures, books and audio tapes to name a few. I bought a Christian newspaper titled “THE SHEPHERD” Vol 12 No 13 from an accredited vendor in the Redeemed camp, which had a headline story: PRAY FOR BUHARI NOT TO DIE IN POWER – T.B. JOSHUA WARNS. The article claims T.B. Joshua prophesied the death of Buhari in office, stating that he was not Nigeria’s messiah. The article added that T.B. Joshua predicted that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would take over and later be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Another article in the paper stated that Prophet T.B. Joshua recently held a crusade in Kaduna and addressed journalists at the airport concerning what God showed him about President Buhari. To make matters worse, another publication I had bought, titled “CHURCHMIND”, had an equally falsified story, titled “TB JOSHUA WARNS BUHARI – HANDLE BIAFRA ISSUES WITH CAUTION”. It claimed that the Prophet pleaded with Buhari to personally intervene in the Biafra issue.

These papers were sold inside the camp where government officials were present, such as Vice President Osinbajo, Lagos State Governor Ambode and Ondo State Governor Mimiko. For those who don't believe me, I took pictures of the publications and have attached them.

I am SHOCKED that Redeemed Christian Church Of God could be used to sell such lies. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, I know for a fact that T.B. Joshua NEVER said such. I mean, he has not been seen in his own church since before his crusade in Mexico in May and has not been seen in public since his visit to the President of Tanzania in October of this year. He certainly has not held any crusade in Kaduna or any other state in Nigeria for that matter and has never spoken publicly about Biafra. I know that all prophecies given by Prophet T.B. Joshua are shown on Emmanuel TV.

Since I left the congress, I have been asking myself what could possibly be the motive for writing, publishing and releasing such fabrications? Out of concern, I checked the major newspaper stands in Lagos and could not find these newspapers anywhere else. I went to Ojuelegba, Oshodi and Ikeja – nothing. Does this mean they were prepared solely for the Congress? I can only conclude that they willingly did this to try to stir up a crisis between TBJ and Buhari.

For how long will Nigerian pastors endorse division and spread falsehoods about fellow ministers of God? What kind of religion is this? Jesus is the Truth and commands us to speak truth to our neighbours. I am highly disappointed that such a respectable figure in Nigerian Christian society, Daddy G.O. can lower his standards to such a degree to allow this. Imagine what an impact we would have on the kingdom of darkness if we were one and dropped all of this jealousy, envy and resentment. Unfortunately, the Congress has left me more confused than before I attended.

leave daddy TB Joshua alone or......
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by lonelydora: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
20pounds:
" Pray for Nigeria not to die while Buhari is in Power"

That is what that headline should read.

Thanks for ending my day with a good laugh.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by foody(f): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
In summary pay closer attention to the source of your information.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Chigold101(m): 2:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Bolanle99:
I have attended the Holy Ghost Congress with Daddy G.O. of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye for several years now and would say that I have always left uplifted and encouraged in my faith in God and country. It was a great shock, therefore, when I read the newspapers sold exclusively during this year’s congress titled, FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN which included blatant lies about another man I also love and respect, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

There were different evangelical items being sold in the camp like stickers, wristbands, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, Daddy GO’s pictures, books and audio tapes to name a few. I bought a Christian newspaper titled “THE SHEPHERD” Vol 12 No 13 from an accredited vendor in the Redeemed camp, which had a headline story: PRAY FOR BUHARI NOT TO DIE IN POWER – T.B. JOSHUA WARNS. The article claims T.B. Joshua prophesied the death of Buhari in office, stating that he was not Nigeria’s messiah. The article added that T.B. Joshua predicted that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would take over and later be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Another article in the paper stated that Prophet T.B. Joshua recently held a crusade in Kaduna and addressed journalists at the airport concerning what God showed him about President Buhari. To make matters worse, another publication I had bought, titled “CHURCHMIND”, had an equally falsified story, titled “TB JOSHUA WARNS BUHARI – HANDLE BIAFRA ISSUES WITH CAUTION”. It claimed that the Prophet pleaded with Buhari to personally intervene in the Biafra issue.

These papers were sold inside the camp where government officials were present, such as Vice President Osinbajo, Lagos State Governor Ambode and Ondo State Governor Mimiko. For those who don't believe me, I took pictures of the publications and have attached them.

I am SHOCKED that Redeemed Christian Church Of God could be used to sell such lies. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, I know for a fact that T.B. Joshua NEVER said such. I mean, he has not been seen in his own church since before his crusade in Mexico in May and has not been seen in public since his visit to the President of Tanzania in October of this year. He certainly has not held any crusade in Kaduna or any other state in Nigeria for that matter and has never spoken publicly about Biafra. I know that all prophecies given by Prophet T.B. Joshua are shown on Emmanuel TV.

Since I left the congress, I have been asking myself what could possibly be the motive for writing, publishing and releasing such fabrications? Out of concern, I checked the major newspaper stands in Lagos and could not find these newspapers anywhere else. I went to Ojuelegba, Oshodi and Ikeja – nothing. Does this mean they were prepared solely for the Congress? I can only conclude that they willingly did this to try to stir up a crisis between TBJ and Buhari.

For how long will Nigerian pastors endorse division and spread falsehoods about fellow ministers of God? What kind of religion is this? Jesus is the Truth and commands us to speak truth to our neighbours. I am highly disappointed that such a respectable figure in Nigerian Christian society, Daddy G.O. can lower his standards to such a degree to allow this. Imagine what an impact we would have on the kingdom of darkness if we were one and dropped all of this jealousy, envy and resentment. Unfortunately, the Congress has left me more confused than before I attended.

you are just funny... But before I move on... Can you simply check the publisher and the address of those papers?
Why would you blame Redeem and Daddy GO for what someone came to the camp to sell for? Haven't you also read those news about TB even here in Nairaland?

It is a pity that Seun and his cronies allow stuupid posts to make front page just to ridicule RCCG and Daddy GO. I am not a member of RCCG but I have followed this year's Holy Ghost congress Via Dove TV, I never heard Daddy GO talk or preach about politics or politicians. I can only remember that one day was brought out to pray for those in authority...

Bros show me the address of those papers

1 Like

Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ihearYou(m): 4:47am On Dec 14, 2015
talktonase:
Prophet of dooom!

Did u read d lead story at all before commenting? U need major transplant of a New head,complete with Brains and Plenty grey Matter to enable u properly digest whatever u read to make d appropriate remarks. I hereby donate d sum of #3 towards d operation.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by olumyde5(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2015
OP I believe you should know well enough that most of those news are not true, the paper is not even a publication of the church.

You should be able to discern the truth now!!! abba you went for congress now shocked shocked shocked .

Immediately I saw the way the paper looks like I knew it isn't something to be taken serious.

Case Closed
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ayodele123(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Stop rubbishing Daddy G.O. Have you heard his views before you jumped into your biased conclusions?. Do you mean that Daddy G.O had to read all the publications sold at the congress? Why don't you trace the publishers of the publication? Is this the first time that you are seeing such publications at church conventions? How dare you condemn a Man of God? U have no fear of God and do not know the Word. U should start repenting to avert judgment. The judgment of Men of God lies with God and He views attacks on His servants seriously as an attack on His person. I am not a member of RCCG and do not speak for them.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by ayodele123(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2015
OP , if you left the Congress more confused that shows you did not know why you went there . Rather than concentrate and stay focused on Jesus , you were busy reading junk publications .You mean you wasted a whole week without any divine encounter and testimony? What a pity! The last time I attended was 2012 Holy Ghost Convention and the anointing I received from that experience is still alive in me. Sorry o OP.Next time you attend a convention stay focused on the teaching messages and prayers and stay away from junk publications.Have U read the bible from Genesis to Revelation? U have not yet have time for junk magazines?And coming to tell the world that U left the congress a confused person, you ought to bury your face in shame.U are confused, is that why you attacked a Man of God? What does your church teach you? Look for another church that is a bible believing ministry.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Themandator: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2015
You reckon the chirch knows about it but i doubt so.
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Turbocharged: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Bolanle99:

The only person I have to blame in this issue is you. Yes you
Re: 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? by Bobnotrouble: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2015
If you're confused, come to the LIGHT.
Where you shall worship your Creator only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.