Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,610 members, 7,968,781 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams (1192 Views)

Just Got A Mail From Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Program / Success Mail From KPMG / Nutrition Advisor @ Nestle : Did You Also Get A Regret Mail From Nestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by ICEMAN(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
I have received the invitation text for the Samsung Real Dreams Pre-qualification test but have not received the e mail. I am in Port Harcourt and the test seems to be in Lagos. I have sent them an e mail and have tried both of the phone numbers on their website.The numbers do not ring. Can anyone help me or does anyone have an alternate number I can call to inform them on this issue.Please let me know
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by Hypraise(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
I also got a text from them this morning and no email
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by adeolajire(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
I all got a Text but may be the E-mail will be sent tomorrow.
Just watch out
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by adeolajire(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
What are we to expect in the test?
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by dragoveda: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2009
i also got a text message this morning. wonder how many were invited to write the test? will keep in touch. this may just be the beginning of something interesting. can't wait to see how it all pans outs. solidarity forever cool
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by dexla(f): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2009
i also got the message and i just checked my box today but =nothing seems to be there. Does anyone have their address or where the exma is atking place
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by timmy7(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
I got d mail on friday in my inbox,meanwhile u can check ur spam msgs. The address is somewhere around maitama sule street ikoyi
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by dexla(f): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
Still havent gotten the message from them, pls can u tell us wot is entailed in the mesage sent to u . i guess they have the wrong e-mail adress and i dont want to miss out of this opportunity. Pls let us know wot is required of us to bring to the exam and the exact address sent to u.
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by timmy7(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
Call this numbers i copied from d mail sent 2 me 4 enquires:07029777474,
07033583198 dude's name is ife. Address 4 d test:7 maitama sule off awolowo rd ikoyi. Accreditation starts 1230pm come with copy of nysc dc, proof of id with foto(old school's id or drivers licence), 2passport, copy of email with ur name and unique id numba(that's why u should call the numba above)
NB: I copied all this from d mail sent 2 me.
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by sedamsky: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
@bisiriu

how come now, someone with a third class becoming a manager how did it get in in the first place i cant think straight becos i came out with a third class. i had problems just to serve in a bank. i dont knoe what to do next please advice me
Re: E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams by dexla(f): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ timmy thank 4 d info i really appreciate it, got my mail after i called the guy but was disqualified cos i dnt ve my nysc dc 4 now but im hoping to join d next batch in july 25 for anoda test den i wld be thru wit nysc. hope the test was ok .

(1) (Reply)

Annual Salary For Entry Levels In Fidelity, Gtb, And Zenith Bank? / Vacancy At Pekerr / A Free Job Training In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.