Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,671 members, 7,889,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is This The Most Dumbest Scammer In The World Or What (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Most Dumbest Scammer In The World Or What (pics) (910 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child? / Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen / Whats The Dumbest Thread you Have Ever Seen Making Front Page (fp) On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Dumbest Scammer In The World Or What (pics) by tunaguy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
scammers are known to be very smart that they outsmart really smart people.... I was checking pigbuster.net looking at all the Nigeria yahoo guys they've burst I came across this guy that was busted and I looked at is scamming pics low and behold I saw thierry Henry pics... who scams using the pics of one of the world greatest football legend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Tweets About Fuel Scarcity And Gets Epic Reply From Twitter User / [photo] See What A Female Marketer From Airtel Wore In Public / Internet data plan war:MTN introduces cheap night plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.