Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) (838 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
it happened on tuesday when my cousin was on her way to Lagos for the program,... she took off from sokoto were she went to see her mum,.and the car crashed along Lokoja Road , I'm short words
......may her soul rest in peace .

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
jeeez! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by sissylucy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
eaiyaa!..Rip
Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by obyikye(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rip
Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by don33310(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
@OP,I am very sorry for your loss,very sad.
Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by ichommy(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2015
RIP. Why god no safe her? Shebi nah Church she dey go.
Re: Shiloh: My Cousin Died On Her Way To The Program (photo) by vooks: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2015
DemCrush:
it happened on tuesday when my cousin was on her way to Lagos for the program,... she took off from sokoto were she went to see her mum,.and the car crashed along Lokoja Road , I'm short words
......may her soul rest in peace .

Cc lalasticlala

Sorry for your loss but why seek sympathy from strangers? You are super sick

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Forbids Any Charity Work Aimed At Non-witnesses / Foundress Of One Of The Largest Televangelist Networks Dies On Easter / Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.