Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,128 members, 7,903,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! (1733 Views)

Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / Most Pple On Nairaland Are Unintelligent Babbling Goons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by dashkk(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
crazy humans embarassed

thank you for opening this page.
i did not insult you but you open the page tongue
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by StudioCFR(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
Sicko!
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbygyal(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! CRAZY HUMANS?
why u talking to ur self? where did u post dis thread? aint it in d joke departmentor waeva u call it?

see, u urself are one crazy human. psshhh
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by showbobo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
Now u have my attention. . . So what NEXT
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by clemcykul(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
wtf!!

dashkk ur left yansh
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by tytylayor: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
na wa for craze people o
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by StudioCFR(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
Lol
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by clemcykul(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
burns down thread
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by dashkk(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
clemcykul:

wtf!!

dashkk your left yansh

what do mean clemcykul?

i was on vacation to my village so am back to naialand!!

In my village, no connection!! shocked I MEAN NO CONNECTION shocked shocked

I know also YOU don't have road to your village!!! DO YOU?grin grin YOu fellow through the Sea undecided
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Ben13: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
Thank gawd we are in the Jokes section and not department. ewu
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbeycity4(f): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
dashkk:

what do mean clemcykul?

i was on vacation to my village so am back to naialand!!

In my village, no connection!! shocked I MEAN NO CONNECTION shocked shocked

I know also YOU don't have road to your village!!! DO YOU?grin grin YOu fellow through the Sea undecided

wat do u xpect 4rm dis kind person? **hissed**
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by dashkk(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2009
Ben-10 & Abbey_city cry
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbeycity4(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
wetin do u? na who beat u?
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by CrazyMan(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Dashkk

Attention seeker
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Ben13: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
no mind the aspiring tatafo
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbeycity4(f): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2009
grin em no dey fear @all
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by CrazyMan(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
I pray he finds what he's looking for.
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by studio43(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
Na yaba left escapy like u the gate man dey look for na.
u don forget?
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
Yes, we just got another lazy human beans in our fold. cheesy
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by sylve11: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
msswwwwwww cool
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by CrazyMan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
Slyve them don come to carry you go yaba left. If you like de there no run.
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Ben13: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
wetin this man dey yarn sef undecided
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by bashydemy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
na wetin won happen him dey talk now
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Ben13: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
the guy don turn 4rm crazeman to prophet ni?
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by lysaa(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
make una clap for Mr poster, im crase don pass adolescence test. e remain to mature well.
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbeycity4(f): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
grin i trust my lysaad she no dey dis-appoint m wink
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by lysaa(f): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
ish ish ish i must flow, i'm not a chicken buh a rooster tongue
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by sylve11: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2009
bashy_demy:

na wetin won happen him dey talk now

reserve' de commente angry cool
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by Abbeycity4(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
sylve11:

reserve' de commente angry cool
plz dnt reserve ya comment it may spoil.
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by lysaa(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2009
well (p)reserved in a ziploc in the freezer
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by dashkk(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
if i say that lysaa & Abbey_city is not OK shocked you people will not believe me
Re: People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! by dashkk(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Dashkk

Attention seeker

ME and you, who is !!! undecided

na you say you be CRAZYMAN grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? / Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? / Caught A Snake In My Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.