Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,088 members, 7,970,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

Poor Customer Service At Gtb Broad Street Branch - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Poor Customer Service At Gtb Broad Street Branch (522 Views)

I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Firstbank Ikotun Branch: A Painfull Experience I Received Yesterday And Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Customer Service At Gtb Broad Street Branch by seuneniola(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Dear all,
I think it's high time we hold our banks accountable for the poor service rendering to their customers.
I was convinced by a GTB marketer sometimes last year to move my fund to them for better service delivery of which reverse is d case since I moved my fund to the bank.
3 weeks ago, I applied for a new atm card due to d fact that d existing one was not working. It took me 4 hours on queue to get to d CUSTOMER service desk despite having just 8 people in front of me. Despite that their staff would still abuse u for complaining about their service delivery.

Eventually I was attended to and was given 5 working days to pick my card. Since then have been to GTB for about 3 times to pick my card but couldn't after spending at least 2 hours in the bank without any hope of getting d CUSTOMER service agent to attend to me coupled with d fact that I also work in an office too and d need to get back to work.
I began to wonder if am d only one experiencing this, though have made up my mind to move my fund another bank before d end of the year.
I think it's high time our bank should start giving respect and value to their retail customers d same way they do to their high net worth client.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Forex Strategy / Linda Ikeji Gives Out N10m In The 2nd Phase Of Her "I'd Rather Be Self Made" / Reap: The Smartest Way To Secure Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.