Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,376 members, 7,937,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today (12418 Views)

FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually / EFCC Arraigns Abiodun Agbele On Fraud Charges Today / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by azzima(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY IS IT IN ONLY THIS COUNTRY WE PERSECUTE OUR HEROES, ANYWAYS, PMB SHOULD FORGIVE THEM AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ALL THIS PROBES.............

DISCUSSING WITH A COLLEAGUE, PMB DOESNT HAVE ANY PLAN FOR THIS COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY. THE ECONOMY IS DYING, AND HE GOES ABOUT TALKING ABOUT CORRUPTION. HE SHOULD SPEAK ABOUT THE ECONOMY, HOW TO MAKE NAIRA STRONG................??

NB: WE ALL CANT BE ON THE SAME PAGE, I CONDEMN WHAT IS WRONG, AND HAIL WHAT IS RIGHT. YOU MENTION ME AT YOUR OWN PERIL..........
forgive them and move on?see the crop Nigerian youths that we have today. They have been AUTOMATICALLY IMMUNE to looting. Sad!!!!
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by bmos(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
The only thing that can make the Nigerians happy is seeing justice prevailing and legal process concluded, not like the past trials.

The loots must be refunded!

The looters must serve the term!

I agree with you in to to. The noise makers who take side with criminals and accused are allowed to do so. What must be done to recover the looted funds must be done.
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by bmos(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2015
illiad:
Apc should get to work

Jail whoever needs be jailed including your very selves

Meanwhile Nigeria can't wait forever for the change you people promised them

I can't see what is forever abt an administration that is only 7 months old. I wonder why you didn't wail during the 6 yes that Jona & his cronies plundered the country with impunity. Suddenly you can't wait. To help you, I suggest you go on exile
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by bigass123(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Choi.. Nigeria has been mercilessly gang raped and continously been raped. cry
Who will save my country from robbers and rapists cry cry cry [color=#990000][/color]

crixtex:
shameless looting...Ndi Barawos...... and I tot Ochendo of Abia wax an Ole....
Frm Ibb, Danjuna, SLS, Dasuki, Abacha, Yuguda; Nyako, Buhari, Saraki.. compare dem
Obj, Tifnubu, Fashola, Gbenga Daniel, Bode George, FFK.. then
Gej, Alams, Oshiomole, Igbinedion, Mark, Diezani et all... then
Okoroawusa, Ochendo, Ngige, Anyim etc...
I m angry
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by illiad: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Naff24:
Them or US
With all sense of responsibility, Them I say!
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY IS IT IN ONLY THIS COUNTRY WE PERSECUTE OUR HEROES, ANYWAYS, PMB SHOULD FORGIVE THEM AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ALL THIS PROBES.............

DISCUSSING WITH A COLLEAGUE, PMB DOESNT HAVE ANY PLAN FOR THIS COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY. THE ECONOMY IS DYING, AND HE GOES ABOUT TALKING ABOUT CORRUPTION. HE SHOULD SPEAK ABOUT THE ECONOMY, HOW TO MAKE NAIRA STRONG................??

NB: WE ALL CANT BE ON THE SAME PAGE, I CONDEMN WHAT IS WRONG, AND HAIL WHAT IS RIGHT. YOU MENTION ME AT YOUR OWN PERIL..........
Chaii!!! shocked GOD knows where you get your own brain from cry
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by prettyboi1(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You're really smart o. Going by his smart you are, there's no need to fight corruption, because it's a waste of time and the economy can be so great even with corruption thriving. Clap for yourself,smart boy. cool
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY IS IT IN ONLY THIS COUNTRY WE PERSECUTE OUR HEROES, ANYWAYS, PMB SHOULD FORGIVE THEM AND MOVE ON INSTEAD OF ALL THIS PROBES

Big foooool that's who u are ..., he should jail them all and the next president should come handle the economy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by bestofbabs(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
tongue cheesy grin Later some wailers will still say PMB is sentimental, did any one take note of those names I guess they are not IBO names but that of his fellow bro from the north, plz wailers keep ur dry dirty smelling and fucking mouth shut if u don't know what to say about PMB. Said Baba
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by Raphtop(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

God please give this person a little wisdom.
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let this Dasuku guy go behind bars for once if he is guilty naa. We are tired of all these
Re: EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today by Ayire(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AYE E TI BAJE FUN NKA TO KO YI........
E B LIKE SAY U CHOP OUT OF THE MONEY.
E-goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Advocates Debt-For-Climate Swap Deal / Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.