Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,599 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

★ My Colleagues Are Capable Of Blocking Opportunities – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ My Colleagues Are Capable Of Blocking Opportunities – Halima Abubakar (469 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

★ My Colleagues Are Capable Of Blocking Opportunities – Halima Abubakar by queenstlll(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has opened up on
competition and fake friends in Nollywood, saying most
of her colleagues find it difficult to celebrate others
and their achievements.
She told Punch:

► lalasticlala

“I am in an industry where people find it hard to
congratulate you when there is good news. I often
celebrate others and I am aware that not everyone can be
like me. Most of my colleagues do not congratulate
themselves whenever a feat has been achieved. I do not
wait for people’s commendation because it would not
fetch me money.
I appreciate those who do and I do not care about the rest
who don’t. Some of my colleagues are capable of
blocking every avenue of opportunity that comes my way.
I pay attention to those who do not clap when I win
because they are the ones I must avoid. These same
people will invite you to their movie set and act as though
they are your true friends.”

Source: http:///my-colleagues-are-capable-of-blocking-every-opportunity-that-comes-my-way-halima-abubakar

Re: ★ My Colleagues Are Capable Of Blocking Opportunities – Halima Abubakar by queenstlll(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2015
gbesereooo

Stay off
Re: ★ My Colleagues Are Capable Of Blocking Opportunities – Halima Abubakar by seenter84: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Becomes The First Nigerian To Be Featured On E! News / ★ [MUSIC] Tekno Ft. Selebobo – Maria (prod. By Selebobo) / I’m Retiring As An Artiste In 2016 - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.