Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,831 members, 7,933,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) (36088 Views)

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills 26 Year-old Neighbour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by onyee25(f): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Reasons why we all should avoid violence, cos most humans are not fully alive ,just a punch and ...
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Mightymanna(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2015
hm
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by ta4ba3(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
It's here it's here.... I tell u it's here.... brethren it's here........ END TIME IS HERE
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Na wa o. What of the friend the 26yrs old went to call to beat the boy, tht one too shld say his POV. To get the real picture of what happened the grandma and those who witnessed their exchange shld be heard.
Reasons y I maintain myself, it's only a small push or slap tht'll kill some pple, the person who dished it out will be in soup. Violence shld be avoided
May God help this generation from someone toasting wt gun to someone killing wt a stick.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by rezzy: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2015
valboy20:
YELLOWBAR PEOPLE

I didn't understand this until I saw his reply

DaBullIT:

May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss of your humanity and brain

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by ODUBEZE: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace indeed!
It leaves me to imagine what these children are taught in schools!
---

One of the aim of education is to inculcate in the learner respect for elders!
We were also taught that education begins from home but what do we have now?
---

kids will see older people and be looking like cow!
I am sure the boys rudeness must have shocked the 26yrs old to make him react, trying to teach him a lesson which could have been done at home, school, church or mosque but atlas...
---

I am yet to see a Nigerian Minister of Education who has really impacted on education!
It is well!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by sinistermind(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2015
He will go scot free jare...
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
The 15yr old's story is fictitious. A man kept assaulting you repeatedly and even had to go invite someone to assist him and then you killed him. He was right about you for calling for help because you proved too dangerous for one man to handle........as an Islamic cleric in the making.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by manchester1: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't understand wat this thread is about. 15yrs knocking out 26yrs by ko n brutality. how abt d partner d 26yrs old man brought
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by fastestfinger: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
ijustdey:

evil pikin on the rise these days

when we have lost the morals if respecting elders or culture..... these are what we get

after using your spoon to cause public nuisance and someone try to correct..... and the only way to stop is to abuse him back

evil child
respect is reciprocal...why was the dead adult haranguing the teenager endlessly? Why didn't he respect himself by letting the boy be?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by cold(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Izzystevens:
angry

Kinda saddens my heart as i feel sorry for the teenager (apparently, it was unintentional) but more sorry for the victim who was cut short in his prime, probably without Christ.
Yeah..you couldn't resist injecting the christ bit,could you? My neighbour,a Chinese man passed on today. Is he going to hell too?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Enosas(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
They hav killed d 26year old already in d spirit world na sodiq go use head carry d gbese.End time Sodiq

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by ODUBEZE: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Sincere4u:
The 15yr old's story is fictitious. A man kept assaulting you repeatedly and even had to go invite someone to assist him and then you killed him. He was right about you for calling for help because you proved too dangerous for one man to handle........as an Islamic cleric in the making.
My brother, imagine the kind insult wey him go dey heap on the guy!
If he had spoken to the guy politely, why will he go after him?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by saintneo(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
suspended sentence for 10years.
free the boy biko
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Boko in the making
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Was the 26yr old an slowpoke or disabled? RIP to the dead.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by billyG(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Endtime pupil make d murder no come lie say he insulted his prophet(pbuh).
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by rexbuton: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
ijustdey:

evil pikin on the rise these days

when we have lost the morals if respecting elders or culture..... these are what we get

after using your spoon to cause public nuisance and someone try to correct..... and the only way to stop is to abuse him back

evil child

did you see spoon in this story?? or were you the victim's friend?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by CEOMilkyway(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yanga the sleep, troublle the wake am!

Smh...
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
rita25:
hmmmmm dis is serious... @ seun am really not happy I was barred for what nau? if you know pple will be barred then you also moderate the kind of post you make as front page angry or what sef? becos one is active on naIRALAND ? angry

Go get work and u won't be barred again. U are too active here!! undecided
rita25:
hmmmmm dis is serious... @ seun am really not happy I was barred for what nau? if you know pple will be barred then you also moderate the kind of post you make as front page angry or what sef? becos one is active on naIRALAND ? angry

Go get work and u won't be barred again. U are too active here!!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by rexbuton: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
cold:

Yeah..you couldn't resist injecting the christ bit,could you? My neighbour,a Chinese man passed on today. Is he going to hell too?

Cold the old atheist!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by kenx1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Akukor smh
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Gamusgamus: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/15-year-old-arabic-pupil-kills-neighbour-26/

Pic: Sodiq Isa

Tsuntsun da yaja ruwa shi ruwa kan daka......Mai rabon shan duka baya jin kwaba sai ya sha. pls. translate
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
djWALE:
He wld soon graduate to a fulltime terrorist....quote me anytime anywhere
U no read d story bah??
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
slap1:
Arabic or ordinary stick? undecided
I wonder
What's with the Arabic there?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
blazetitov:
But why, Sodiq

Arabic has nothing to do with this, it could have been any two individuals involved in fighting each other. If the people who were there are ready to corroborate his explanation, he might have a case to push for his defense. Patience is a virtue.
True talk
Wetin be Arabic there
Dem just wan attach am to Islam...#smh#
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Softing(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goat.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by rita25(f): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
shut up......if am active is that any of your biz? why not get active as well oni iranu grin
mrkings84:

Go get work and u won't be barred again. U are too active here!! undecided

Go get work and u won't be barred again. U are too active here!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic / Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.