Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? (1647 Views)

How Do I Increase Sales Using Facebook Ads / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / Getting Unlimited Instagram Followers For **free** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by Chiscomax(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2015
I am new to instagram and I have an online account which I set up for sales. I would like to promote the account so I can have lots of followers. Can you help me out with a method I can use to increase my followers? I have been using Hash tags for some time now but the followers are not increasing as wanted. Thanks!
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by feran15(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Chiscomax:
I am new to instagram and I have an online account which I set up for sales. I would like to promote the account so I can have lots of followers. Can you help me out with a method I can use to increase my followers? I have been using Hash tags for some time now but the followers are not increasing as wanted. Thanks!

instagram is a follow back affair. nobody will just follow you if you dont really have stuff to offer.

so just pick a popular account on ig and follow all its followers. then use the crowd fire app to later filter those who dont follow you back. you can copy the followers of people doing a similar businesses as you are
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by Chiscomax(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

instagram is a follow back affair. nobody will just follow you if you dont really have stuff to offer.

so just pick a popular account on ig and follow all its followers. then use the crowd fire app to later filter those who dont follow you back. you can copy the followers of people doing a similar businesses as you are

That's what I do but I am not satisfied
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by feran15(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chiscomax:

That's what I do but I am not satisfied
there are people who sell followers but those are just for show- people won't actually see your posts.just a bunch of accounts that nobody uses. and I'm sure for your business you would need people to see your products.

you would just have to use the approach i suggested. slowly and steadily, you will eventually get what you want.

another approach is to run a competition that involves people following your account or getting people to shout yoi out.
this option will obviously cost money
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by Chiscomax(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:
there are people who sell followers but those are just for show- people won't actually see your posts.just a bunch of accounts that nobody uses. and I'm sure for your business you would need people to see your products.

you would just have to use the approach i suggested. slowly and steadily, you will eventually get what you want.

another approach is to run a competition that involves people following your account or getting people to shout yoi out.
this option will obviously cost money

Thanks... I think I should follow your instructions
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by Perturbator: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Now there are many special services, use zen-promo.com for example. It finds followers by interaction, just attracts interested in you users to follow you. I think it is good as way.
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by FrankByMonster: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2017
You can use many apps and ways to get more followers but in my opinion you should use https://spamguardapp.com to avoid getting ghosts. They can't do anything and you don't need them at all.
Re: How Can I Increase Instagram Followers? by eaglestar: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Sure Free Match Tips For 3rd Dec / Xenforo Forum Script Latest Version Full Nulled Giveaway / Awaiting payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.