Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Seized Salary, Help Please. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seized Salary, Help Please. (629 Views)

Help!!!please I Need 20k Urgently From Anybody Here / What Happens To The Goods Seized By The NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE? / Strange Spherical Metallic Balls That Falls From Sky, Gets Seized & Investigated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seized Salary, Help Please. by Iremidetofara: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Please help a brother

I work with this guy 'Tunji Akinseinde'. Due to whatever reasons, Tunji asked me to stop working on the 25th November (last month). He promised to send my salary the same week. Upto this moment he has refused to send my salary and have refused to pick my calls or reply my sms. I'm a family man with 2 kids. How does he want me to survive as a family man without a job, my only hope is the salary.

On Monday this week my son ate something poisonous, I rushed him to the hospital and doctor demanded for N61,000. I pleaded with Tunji to send my salary so I could safe my son's life, I even sent him my son picture on hospital bed, he read my message on WhatsApp and didn't reply. This guy is so mean and heartless.

I owe alot of people and they're on my neck. My son as been discharged from hospital, but I can't afford to buy him drugs his doctor recommends.

I have better options before I accepts to work for him, I told him this's a new company, it would take time to grow that I don't want to put my family at risk. He said I shouldn't worry that he can afford to pay 7 months salaries even if money doesn't come in. And worked very hard, we're able to gt contract close to 1m within 3 months.

My tfair to work everyday is N1,100, feeding N300, and I borrowed to get to work everyday.

Please Nairalanders, how do I get my salary from this guy? I need to do small Christmas shopping for my family. The salary is the only hope.

Please don't mind my blunders.
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by DuchessLily(f): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Iremidetofara:
Please help a brother

I work with this guy 'Tunji Akinseinde'. Due to whatever reasons, Tunji asked me to stop working on the 25th November (last month). He promised to send my salary the same week. Upto this moment he has refused to send my salary and have refused to pick my calls or reply my sms. I'm a family man with 2 kids. How does he want me to survive as a family man without a job, my only hope is the salary.

On Monday this week my son ate something poisonous, I rushed him to the hospital and doctor demanded for N61,000. I pleaded with Tunji to send my salary so I could safe my son's life, I even sent him my son picture on hospital bed, he read my message on WhatsApp and didn't reply. This guy is so mean and heartless.

I owe alot of people and they're on my neck. My son as been discharged from hospital, but I can't afford to buy him drugs his doctor recommends.

I have better options before I accepts to work for him, I told him this's a new company, it would take time to grow that I don't want to put my family at risk. He said I shouldn't worry that he can afford to pay 7 months salaries even if money doesn't come in. And worked very hard, we're able to gt contract close to 1m within 3 months.

My tfair to work everyday is N1,100, feeding N300, and I borrowed to get to work everyday.

Please Nairalanders, how do I get my salary from this guy? I need to do small Christmas shopping for my family. The salary is the only hope.

Please don't mind my blunders.

Waoow. ... Some pple are so heartless

I Thank God ur son survived oo
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by Iremidetofara: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
DuchessLily:

Waoow. ... Some pple are so heartless

No be small o.
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by goodmorning40: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
go to hembelembe, mberekete family
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by Melahou(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2015
why were you told to stop working?
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by Iremidetofara: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Melahou:
why were you told to stop working?

He said he can no longer pay salary, after just 3months. He should have told me on the 1st of November not 25th when the month almost endd. I borrowed to get to work for that 25days.
Re: Seized Salary, Help Please. by Melahou(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2015
Iremidetofara:

He said he can no longer pay salary, after just 3months. He should have told me on the 1st of November not 25th when the month almost endd. I borrowed to get to work for that 25days.

am sure he never wanted to pay you your salary.
take a military officer to his office.

(1) (Reply)

University Students From Ghana&nigeria Suspended In UK Over Jollof Rice Origin. / The Arrest Of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky Revealed These FOUR Things / Car Tracker Installation Service. JOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.