Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) (1604 Views)

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Bbnaija Winner, Efe Taught How To Use A Hover Board By Alibaba's Daughter (vid / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2015
I have watched this video a couple of times, didn't decipher the true meaning, @alibabagcfr broke it with uncommon wisdom.
<< My most sincere apologies all the lovers I ignored and for the ones that ignored me, Hello from the other side!
Enjoy!! cc lalasticlala

Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Who is gonna read that?

Not me.
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by nuelzy: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
who wan read all dat epistle....abeegi!!
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by housestark: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
nuelzy:
who wan read all dat epistle....abeegi!!

Low attention span is a bad thing...if aa few lines of text are considered an epistle, how do you even read your academic or spiritual texts?? I pity the Nigeria of today sad .
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by nuelzy: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
housestark:

Low attention span is a bad thing...if aa few lines of text are considered an epistle, how do you even read your academic or spiritual texts?? I pity the Nigeria of today sad .
whats dis one even saying ....

i spend time reading my academic txts because they will help me academically...

tell me...

what will dis gibberish written by an "i need attention" comedian fetch me ??

.....i think u should pity more of ur self dan Nigeria
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by herald9: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
I only downloaded the song cause twas popular, didn't really understand it until now.

No wonder it's been rocking the airwaves like madt.

1 Like

Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by housestark: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
nuelzy:
whats dis one even saying ....

i spend time reading my academic txts because they will help me academically...

tell me...

what will dis gibberish written by an "i need attention" comedian fetch me ??

.....i think u should pity more of ur self dan Nigeria

grin grin grin, typical Nigerian. We always think only academics can help us. What the world/most futuristic organisations need is fully rounded, well developed individual; a category which you clearly don't fall into.

His interpretation of the video is spot on 100%...do you know how you and someone could be randomly talking about music someday soon and you just chip in this view of the video?? It may change things positively for you.

Ben Carson got his first major job not because he was smart but because he and his interviewer shared a common love for classic music, today he is a top gunner for the US President come 2019 .

Expand your horizon, there is far more to life than being myopic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
housestark:

grin grin grin, typical Nigerian. We always think only academics can help us. What the world/most futuristic organisations need is fully rounded, well developed individual; a category which you clearly don't fall into.

His interpretation of the video is spot on 100%...do you know how you and someone could be randomly talking about music someday soon and you just chip in this view of the video?? It may change things positively for you.

Ben Carson got his first major job not because he was smart but because he and his interviewer shared a common love for classic music, today he is a top gunner for the US President come 2019 .

Expand your horizon, there is far more to life than being myopic.
@bolded.

isn't it correct to say that he liked classical music because he was smart?
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by RedCard1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
2015 was such a bad year for music. Thank goodness Adele came late to make a difference.

Hello from the other side to all my old lovers. @least I've tried to say I'm sorry for everything that transpired between us.
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by housestark: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
@bolded.

isn't it correct to say that he liked classical music because he was smart?

I beg to differ. Classical music is simply a genre of music, same way we have: Hip Hop, R&B et al. While classical music may be preferred by smart people, it doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed by everybody.

NB: This is not to say that anyone that dislikes classical music isn't smart oh!!
Re: Hello From The Other Side By Alibaba (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
housestark:

I beg to differ. Classical music is simply a genre of music, same way we have: Hip Hop, R&B et al. While classical music may be preferred by smart people, it doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed by everybody.

NB: This is not to say that anyone that dislikes classical music isn't smart oh!!
lol, okay then. carry on. wink

(1) (Reply)

Yipee! Nigerian John Boyega Is The New Face Of Star Wars / Checkout Iyabo Ojo And Her Cute Children (photos) / See The Raunchy Photos This Lady Shared On Her Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.