Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do They Really Need Additional Upkeeping Benefit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do They Really Need Additional Upkeeping Benefit (651 Views)

These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) / Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do They Really Need Additional Upkeeping Benefit by DDMoses(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
I was so suprise to read and heard the senate clamoruing for the increament of the ex-Nigerian president benefit, may i ask do they really need to be collecting retirement benefit? what have they done that warrant such that emonulment, incluidng the ex-senate president, to crown it all, i heard that they are collecting the actual amount of the present president is recieving as there emonulment, including those who shoot there way to the top, now the so called Senate are now barking that there emonulment should be increase, saying the present benefit cannot keep them again, yet when they were there the amount is enough for them, why now that when they were no more is not sufficient, that shows something is wrong, thanks to the Senator Iyabo Obasanjo, who said nothing like that should be done, she exclaimed that where average Nigerians cannot afford a three square meal, yet we want to increase the already full stomach, such should not be done, but as you all know, when the majority say Nay, minority has no say again, but i must say this, this useless and infuries entities are out of there sense for them to be saying this.
Fellow Nigerians, lets all fight this battle, lets support Iyabo Obasanjo, She is making a right statement, it seems she love the masses, lets bombad these ignarious elements with words, nothing should be done, if possible they should even stop the benefit, what are there impacts when they were ruling us, is he the man that cancel the ever have free and fair election in this country that merits this benefit, or the man who sold all our resources in the name of privitization, what about the men shoot there ways to the top. Nigerians lets embrace this and fight for our rights.
See you next

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Scandal: Names Of Major Players! / Re: Fashola Insists On State Police * Wants Special Status For Lagos / 2011: Inec Proposes ‘staggered Elections’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.