Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,384 members, 7,943,974 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. (731 Views)

Young John Vs Pheelz: Who Is The Hottest Olamide Producer Right Now? / Ivory Coast Got Some Good Music / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. by ILLIFIC: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
I get tired listening to alot of fellas out there saying they aint got a chance in hell to break into the industry cos they got no connects, funds, support etc the usually albatross. I get to see alot of 'talented individuals' in my line of work on a regular. But sometimes I just feel like when I listen to their demos. They come crying and whinning both how they got it bad in life (wonder how that got anything to do with why they wack) and all sorts. Boy am tired.

I need good music got some?

I'll fix u up. Get included in our mega mix promotion compilation presented by DJ Charlie Shee for ILLIFIC FINEST,wit a gig in Lagos/Abuja. YOU WANTED A FRONT DOOR IN,NOW YOU GOT IT. Hit me up: biz@illific.com

Deadline email enquiries: 11/06/09.

Paul Akhimie
CEO/Principal Consultant
Illific Solutions ltd
www.illific.com
biz@illific.com
Re: Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. by ILLIFIC: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Now here's the score. We got 3 solid responses good to go! I need 14 more acts/tracks.
Here's what yall got to gain in this:

- Major rotation on radio (pre/post event) by the Ace vinyl mixer/Hit breaker DJ Charlie Shee star DJ on Eko 89.75fm and his league of DJ connects on other radio stations in Lagos,Ibadan,PH,Abuja. Promo projects overseen to his credit include: 9ice,Lord of Ajasa,Steel,G-Xploits,Bigiano, Extremes,Sauce Kid,Dee Bee,DJ Zeez etc.
- Feature alongside Lord of ajasa,Dee Bee (Collabo), Mi-Fliss etc.
- Publicity via Album Sleeve Picture feature/Poster/Flyers.
- Live performs in the Compilation Club Gig (preceeded by buzz/ad on radio) in Victoria Island,Lagos & Abuja.
- Free 10,000 promo CDs including ur tracks.
- Mass appeal and exposure in the hot hubs of the industry.

If yall thinking if its worth it, consider how much it'll cost you on a regular to set ur buzz for a single individually? lipsrsealed uh-hun! I guessed as much.

Call +234 802346 1949, to get listed ASAP.
Re: Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. by hypeman2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
Nice idea! I got friends that are crazy bout gettin they songs out in the open. How does it work?
Re: Illific: Nairalanders I Want The Hottest Music! Got Some,hit Me Up. by ILLIFIC: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2009
Just follow throuph on d instructions, call +2348023461949 or email: biz@illific.com, & u'll b instructed on d fine dtails. Thank 4ur enquiry spread d word.

(1) (Reply)

African Musical Opera: "oluronbi" / Please How Much Do These Artists Collect / The Remix! Street Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.