Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! (714 Views)

I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Atheistan: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Alright, this is a call out to all those with unusual sexual interest.

MASOCHISTS (when you like your babe to tie you and wipe you you gently or hard, or you prefer your guy to smash your ass hard where he rides you)

FETISH (when you much like that Love Machine more than your guy's cock, or dude cant stop lusting over that doll at a tailor's shop lol..)

orgy (you always wish you can talk her into agree to allow you bring your guys to join the party)

Salirophilia ( when you enjoy to ride her only when she is dirty)

.......the list can go on and on!!!

Tell us your fantasy...............
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by obiorathesubtle: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is there any word for 'wanting animals to join the party?' .....Preferably horses
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Too bad I'm none of those. cry cry
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cholls knows a lot of these stuffs grin
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by DikSin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Any name for "Wanting her friend to join" the fun undecided
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Cholls(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
Cholls knows a lot of these stuffs grin
my sister nah! I Don't subject myself to those treatment dear.
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kids stuff.
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by misspicy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Is there any word for 'wanting animals to join the party?' .....Preferably horses
chukwuobiora animal again shocked
only you,gay,now animal fun

****picks up my slippers,place on my head and runs for my life******* angry
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by obiorathesubtle: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

chukwuobiora animal again shocked
only you,gay,now animal fun

****picks up my slippers,place on my head and runs for my life******* angry
oluwaspicy...where are you running to now??

Na so I dy, if you no accept me the way I dy.. I no marry you again.
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by misspicy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
oluwaspicy...where are you running to now??

Na so I dy, if you no accept me the way I dy.. I no marry you again.
same here MR tonguetonguetongue
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by obiorathesubtle: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

same here MR tonguetonguetongue
angry FINE! When your mama starts asking you questions.. Don't come looking for me o!
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by misspicy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry FINE! When your mama starts asking you questions.. Don't come looking for me o!
she is asking already but you had to break my heart sadsadsadsadsadsad

chukwuobiora you are wicked undecided
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
I love going in from behind
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Atheistan: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
DikSin:
Any name for "Wanting her friend to join" the fun undecided

3reesome if 3persons! O-rgy if more than 3persons.
Re: To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here! by Atheistan: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

zoophilia.

My New Year Look / What Is Reekado Banks Doing? (photo) / Love Letter Between A Mechanic And His Girl...- A Must Read