Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. (37948 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by kokoA(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
kITATITA:
The bail conditions are not too stiff. Several retired directors have become successful businessmen and women. The money is nothing. Olu Falae, Alison Ayida, Etc became successful after leaving office. Dokpesi's associates can provide the money while the retired civil servant will lend his name.
Did you read the part where they have to submit their international passports? Heheh. Bros, e go hard Dokpesi o.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Kitanadex(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:
I thought bail is free in Nigeria or is this bail different from police bail. Somebody in the know pls.
The sureties are not going to pay the money, what that simply means is that the sureties must worth N200m
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Koolking(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
bensine:
Nice one though, bt on the contrary, its a cheap bail condition cos all the Dokpesi family/AIT crew got to do is to simple get the money from their own treasury and give to the sureties, while the sureties wl pretend like the money is coming from their own pocket and simply bail the man out. Even self, they Dokpesi's wl evn add compasation to the sureties just to arouse their interest to undertake the task. So I wl nt be surprise if Dokpesi is out in the nxt 24hrs...so to me, this condition is nt strict enough for a man in possesion of N2.1bn

Of course, N400M is not too much for a man accused of laundering N2.1B. But the body language of president Buhari is enough for a wise man to think twice in agreeing to accept from Daar Treasury and pretend the N200M is his. Guy, even you, you won't risk such attention in this time as a business man. Again, Daar Comm is a PLC, releasing such amount to an individual will be highly questionable.

Easiest way out is for Dokpesi to stay put with EFCC until they are ready to send him home.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by atiku07(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Esmanhamza:
200 mil bail not 400.

Bro it is 400million not 200 please read again. Choi Dokpesi don enter one chance.

It will be better the judge just talk him mind na!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by minifuworld: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
koonbey:
Police bail is free, but when trial begins, the amounts that the judge orders to be paid as bail are only kept to ensure the person does not abscond. After the conclusion of the trial, it is released back. Police bail is free.
you mean the money will be refund back to them after the case?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Bellfun(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
...Walks into EFCC office..

Me: good morning sir

EFCC Chairman: good morning,yes how may we help you?

Me: I am Bellfun,a Retired Civil Servant,and I'm here to meet the bail conditions of High Chief Raymond Dokpesi...

EFCC Chairmna: please have your seat. Sir,do you have the N200m bail money with you?

Me: yes!

EFCC Chairman: Sergent Dauda! Arrest this man!

Me: but sir,

EFCC Chairman: Mr.Bellfun,you are under arrest for operating a proxy account for Raymond Dokpesi! You are also under arrest for Conspiracy to cover-up a person under investigation! You are under arrest for Perjury..and finally,sir,Mr.Bellfun,you will be staying with us for as long as possible because we need to ascertain your role in the Multi-billion dollar arms scandal!

Me: yeee mogbe! But na help I wan help na? ..*faints*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
amusadele:
Biggest danger looming in this cointry. From records, this is the highest bail demand by any trial Justice in money laundering, a clear case of the north and Buhari against the south south. Am waithing any Nigerian who have come across this kind of bail request.

Are you fucking insane?

Where on earth did you unearth the conspiracy theory from? Oh lemme guess, from your retarded Anus

It's pretty clear they are trying to send a message of Stealing is now corruption and ain't no one too big for the strong arms of the law

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by odudueffiom(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
the court now a revenue generating place.....all this bail money wer e de go?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by feeloscar(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
SleekyGee:
I smell political influence, whooping 400 million naira just for bail of 1 man. even in US, it is $1million bail for someone being trialed for murder.hmmm

Let me keep quiet before those blind APC supporters start quoting
Do you know the number of people that died due to the misappropriation of the said money? If you don't know then you had better keep quiet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Koolking(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:
I thought bail is free in Nigeria or is this bail different from police bail. Somebody in the know pls.

Dokpesi is not at Police station. He's at EFCC's, here bail is not free, not even on signage.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by sunkoye: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mr. Dokpesi is to be remanded in Kuje prison till the bail conditions are met, the judge said.

SUGAR!!!! cool cool cool.

my Garri can florish on this statement without lacing it with sweetener grin

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by amusadele: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you fucking insane?

Where on earth did you unearth the conspiracy theory from? Oh lemme guess, from your retarded Anus

It's pretty clear they are trying to send a message of Stealing is now corruption and ain't no one too big for the strong arms of the law
You are as foolish as Buhari himself. Are you people related or are both of Islam members? If you and Buhari are not
insane, why would the dumpest and half inch rod neck president be attacking the people of the south south only.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by TheAdvocate(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:

The bail is free. The surety pays the N400 million if Dokpesi jumps bail.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
olojuede01:
Nice one

But this judge wicked sha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him for kuku tell Dokepesi make him stay for jail na. Which retired civil servant worker get 200million? grin grin grin grin

The thunder wey go fire Dokepsi don dey do pressup for Obalende cheesy cheesy cheesy
200 million naira is a paltry sum to directors in federal civil service
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by amusadele: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
BRAV0O:
wahoo! shocked the fact that u're even saying all this shows u're against FG dealing with it corrupt officials, so pls mr what is ur stand ? Do u mean PMB should just keep mute and pretend everything is fine where as our national treasury been seriously looted ?

My surprise is why you and Buhari is carrying with you the brain of typical native goat. Are you saying the corrupt people are only found the south south region?

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by TheAdvocate(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cheapest bail ever. Will be perfected latest trrw. Wanna bet?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Tundeiab(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:

The thing tire me o, my brother.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by oweman: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=doncaster post=40995533]I thought bail is free in Nigeria or is this bail different from police bail. Somebody in the know pls.

The difference here is that he don't have to pay now but anytime he is needed if he fail to show ( that money laundry ) face the sureties will be made to pay that sum meanwhile any director standing for him becomes a suspect of where he will raise that kind of money from .
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by sunkoye: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
OLA1055:
I am staying in Kuje Area Council Abuja,very close to Kuje Prison, i have been waiting for them to transport him to Kuje Prison...this wicked man of highest Chief. Waiting with my 3D glass to watch him. Thank God Judiciary don wake up!!!
kindly help deliver this message to him since you are closeby waiting for them.- that he should not eat millipede, centipede nor earthworm. it is what they eat at kuje prison he should eat o. cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by BRAV0O(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
amusadele:
My surprise is why you and Buhari is carrying with you the brain of typical native goat. Are you saying the corrupt people are only found the south south region?
I'll rather do something meaningful with my tym than to engage you with this , btwn is it all corrupt govt officials currently on efcc net from south south ?

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Frankiss44(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
porshuch:
200million each from two civil servants, that will be 400 million. Learn to read and comprehend.

See this one telling someone to learn to read and comprehend when you can't even read and comprehend..

Where did you see two civil servants? One civil servant and a private investor was what the judge said. And Dokpesi will meet both conditions before the day runs out
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by dejdel(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
chuose:
APC guys are going on vengeance against all who stood against them
Yea...because they are thieves/looters. Pdp were in power for years,I can hardly point at any corrupt opposition members they charged to court on the account of looting the treasury,rather,it was their members(e.g bode george,etc)...so,this shows that those guyz on the other side then were clean to an xtent. PMB should just continue...I mean continue to sharing the vengeance to them all,including Mama war that called herself Peace. Yeye dey smell set of people.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by babafirst(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...Dokpesi should just remain in Kuje prison because N400million from retiree and independent entrepreneur is not possible in Nigeria of today.
Imagine daily limit of N3million per day transaction X 66days i.e February 14, 2016 from today.

Where is lalasticlala sef?
Lol,you wicked.More laffs.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Sokoflow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Esmanhamza:
200 mil bail not 400.

Read it again two sureties each; which means each surety is to pay 200million.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let me see that Director in the civil service that will come out to stand as surety for Mr Dokpesi. Such a person will only have 24hrs before his own charges of stealing/fraud/corruption will come up. I don't understand how a Director in the civil service can have savings up to 200million without stealing money somewhere. It's definitely not possible. Mohammadu Buhari's body language kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by babafirst(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
redsconsult:
in short high chief dokpesi has been put to jail pending an impossible civil servant coming to bail him with 200million. even some one on rank 17 or 18 of the civil service with that amt in his account will never come cos of fear.
lol
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by padrey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Am here just to read comment....in Buhari Voice I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody....#Changedonstart4Niger Oya follow me dance Shoki Haaaa Shoki #ChangeOnpoint
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by stonesbridge: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Eseries:
someone enlighten me please! I understand is hard to find a civil servant with 200/400 million but But Dokpesi can easily source for the money, Transfer it to the Sureties for the bail or is it illegal? #People are of the opinion the bail term is hard

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by toggy: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
tell him to pay his workers salaries too as one of the bail condition.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by jaybee3(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
amusadele:
You are as foolish as Buhari himself. Are you people related or are both of Islam members? If you and Buhari are not
insane, why would the dumpest and half inch rod neck president be attacking the people of the south south only.

You are such a fuktard

What da Bleep is "dumpest" anyway?

Now let me educate you this retarded monkey

Some of the money embezzled was sourced from the excess crude account that could have helped recruit good quality teachers which in turn would have translated to hopefully a better education for you slowpoke

People from your region should be the most aggreived since you are being bleeped from all angles. Money meant to develop your region gets embezzled, your leaders employ you guys to kill yourselves so they can stay in power and to now add insult to already battered injury, the looted funds that your region largely contributed to was being shared without any disrimination along ethnic or religious lines

Just take a noose and end your worthless life already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by babafirst(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
olojuede01:
Nice one

But this judge wicked sha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him for kuku tell Dokepesi make him stay for jail na. Which retired civil servant worker get 200million? grin grin grin grin

The thunder wey go fire Dokepsi don dey do pressup for Obalende cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkmd.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Akinz0126(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
The judge just jailed him indirectly.Chai this Judge no be here oooooo infact I fart for you join the bail offer dopkesi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.