Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,548 members, 7,908,472 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Naughty Wife Talks: Why Your Wife Won’t Have Sex With You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naughty Wife Talks: Why Your Wife Won’t Have Sex With You (1077 Views)

Naughty Wife Talks: What Is Sexy? / Naughty Wife Talks: Dig Up You Own Treasure / Naughty Wife Talks: Don’t Let Your Manhood Condemn You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Talks: Why Your Wife Won’t Have Sex With You by ifyasia(f): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
I attended a programme last night. A couples’ thing and I was asked to speak on sensual matter between husband and wife.
I spoke on how men should turn their wife on.
Women are being lectured everywhere on how to keep their husband happy at home and in bed. Curiously, they hardly speak on how men should keep their wife happy at home and in bed, so I took up that task.
Men are wont to complain how their wives deny them sex. How their wives hate sex or deny them their rights.
I ask, what effort do men put in to make them sexually desirable to their wives?
Most men don’t care if they walk around the house in hideous boxers, day in day out... continue this adult topic at http://www.ripples.com.ng/naughty-wife-talks-why-your-wife-wont-have-sex-with-you/

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unizik Vc Admission List | Unizik Final Batch Admission List Is Out / A Wise "Igbo" Man.... Incisive! / Best Gift To Give A 70 Years Old Grandma On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.