Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do You Believe In For Better For Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In For Better For Worse (726 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / For Better Or For Worse? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by smithdg: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
Well it has been a customized way of life and is totally a way of life mostly in the western world , that when you get married , the word that comes out with a wrong preference is , "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE "

Please , the good fellow of Nairaland , how many people , just be candid and be truthful , can be REAL VICTIM OF THIS COMPLICATED WORD , FOR BETTER FOR WORSE SYNDROME .
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
I don't think one should hang-on when the marriage is un-workable, if u have tried all u could and nothing seems to work, then walk-away for ur own good. Staying just to save face make no sense.
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2009
I believe in For Richer For Richest grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by Sissy3(f): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2009
i guess that was what "marriage " was meant to be. but those words dont ring bell today. afterall we all have one life to live so why live it out with someone who isnt worth it, all in the name of marriage?
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by iice(f): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
mama-gee:

I believe in For Richer For Richest grin grin

grin grin

Not if he tries to beat me to a pulp
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by luxoire(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
iice:

grin grin

Not if he tries to beat me to a pulp

i agree - plus if he cheats - because i dont wanna be the faithful wife that dies of HIV - it is not my portion in Jesus' name
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
Would love to.
Re: Do You Believe In For Better For Worse by Busybody2(f): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Topic

Err, err embarassed I am still waaaaaaay too young to be replying topics like this, yeah thats it cool

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice And How To Win A Guy Heart Or Girl Mon / Should The Receipt Be Given To Her? / The Effects Of Cohabitating Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.