Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Honest Advice Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice Needed!!! (692 Views)

I Need Your Honest Advice.... / Honest Advice Only From Mature Minds / I Need Ur Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Modified
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by misspicy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
she's been jumping from one guy to another all in the name of catching trips,but lucky for her,she's not been deflowered yet
can you expantiate in the above OP

How has she been jumping from one guy to another yet she has not been deflowered?

what type of trips has she been catching? undecided
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
My brother what can i say?. You're good friend if it were some person they would have taken advantage.

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
just2okworld:
There's this female friend of mine who I just met,she got to confide in me about her past,she's been jumping from one guy to another all in the name of catching trips,but lucky for her,she's not been deflowered yet,but right now,her past is haunting her each day,even recently she lost her relationship because the guy got to make enquiries about her,and along the line,she was caught double dating with a guy who she took more serious than she did,now she wants to move on and start a new life...But my very self isn't a good counsellor,and I dunno how best to advise her,because I'm even irritated hearing the story,only trying to be a man by listening to her,please I'll need your HONEST and MATURED advice for her...Thanks

PS: She also wants to stop lying,as she confessed that she could be fake atimes,and she wants this to stop!!!

Front page please as this is a very sensitive post to some ladies out there living a fake life
no, she cant escape karmasad
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by cruzita(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
if she really wants to change then she should know that it will take time.some of the things she did will come haunting but she should be steadfast and it will be fine.my candid opinion
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecided ma Bro she jus lied 2 u again.....
imagine a gal tellin u shez being double dating, catch in tripps n all dat stuff n yet.... she's still a Virgin uh. .does dat mean she's been dating Dumb niggaz
THEY JUS DON'T ADD UP.
I tell u Bro, SHOW HER NO PITY OR U MA JUS FALL ANODA VICTIM.....
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
if she really wants to change then she should know that it will take time.some of the things she did will come haunting but she should be steadfast and it will be fine.my candid opinion
Thanks dearie for this words of advice,I told her time will make her wounds heal too
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

can you expantiate in the above OP

How has she been jumping from one guy to another yet she has not been deflowered?

what type of trips has she been catching? undecided

Seriously,according to her,she said she actually don't know how she escapes guys' sexual advances,if she's lying to me,that's her own problem na...I'm only trying to help her get through her pasts,so it doesn't lead to something else
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by MrImole: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tell her that it's not too late to start again, let her start on clean slate.
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrImole:
Tell her that it's not too late to start again, let her start on clean slate.

Thank you sir

God Bless
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by misspicy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
just2okworld:

Seriously,according to her,she said she actually don't know how she escapes guys' sexual advances,if she's lying to me,that's her own problem na...I'm only trying to help her get through her pasts,so it doesn't lead to something else
you already said she lies a lot I bet that part is a lie too,there is nothing like she has been escaping

to me it seems she is using cunniness to get you to like/love her

the heart of man is dangerously deep and extremely wicked.
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

you already said she lies a lot I bet that part is a lie too,there is nothing like she has been escaping

to me it seems she is using cunniness to get you to like/love her

the heart of man is dangerously deep and extremely wicked.

You are right though,I've always liked her as a kid sister,she knows herself that I can't date her,I'm only trying to help her since she was courageous enough to confide in me
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by misspicy(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
just2okworld:

You are right though,I've always liked her as a kid sister,she knows herself that I can't date her,I'm only trying to help her since she was courageous enough to confide in me
well if you think she has no alterior motive,then you have to help her.....how?

1)pray for her and with her,if possible take her for deliverance

2)advice her daily using practical examples of women that made such mistakes and how they end up

3)monitor her in short let her know if she wants to be safe from her problem she needs to be humble enough to get help...

4)last but not the least beware,do not stay in an enclosed space with the lady, I still have my early doubts a bout her

shallom cool
Re: Honest Advice Needed!!! by just2okworld(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

well if you think she has no alterior motive,then you have to help her.....how?

1)pray for her and with her,if possible take her for deliverance

2)advice her daily using practical examples of women that made such mistakes and how they end up

3)monitor her in short let her know if she wants to be safe from her problem she needs to be humble enough to get help...

4)last but not the least beware,do not stay in an enclosed space with the lady, I still have my early doubts a bout her

shallom cool

Thank you dear missspicy
God bless your heart of Gold

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's What Are Your New Year Resolutions / Best Advice To Men For Life !! !! !! ! / Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.