Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Need An Urgent Information On Nda's 2015/16 Postgraduate Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Urgent Information On Nda's 2015/16 Postgraduate Registration (301 Views)

Unijos 2017/2018 Postgraduate Registration Process / Lautech 2015/16 Postgraduate Application / Notice: UNILAG Extends Sales Of 2015/16 Postgraduate Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Information On Nda's 2015/16 Postgraduate Registration by Akoladedeola: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good evening fellow Nairalanders. Please I am deeply in need of an advice on this 2015/16 Nda's postgraduate registration as there seems to be a new initiative from the management of the Institution in regards to the registration.
Let me quickly make it clear here, I have gotten the institution's pg form for almost two months now; but the hindrance was as a result of their bad website that won't allow one to upload one's documents. Although, they later acknowledge this fault without any amendment.
The annoying part now is the fact that, there is a new development which says "Those of us that have gotten the form should go back to Zenith bank which I did today but
Zenith bank's customer service agents told me they aren't aware of any development in regards to this".
In fact, I don't seem to understand the whole thing again.
To put an end to my guess is simply the reason why I am pleading for a valid advice from my fellow Nairalanders who may have an idea about what is going on.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Waec Releases Nov/dec Wassce Results / Best SAP MM Online Training / Sap Fscm Online Training In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.