Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border (29204 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Philadelphia: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
I won't be suprised if Vagina is someone's moniker.
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Philadelphia: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
goodmorning40:
did the vaginaa swallow them or they were on the panties

How many marks for that yiur question.
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Philadelphia: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Engineer123:
How many ton was hidden in her vagina? I am sure the weight of the cocaine was less than one kg because it will be difficult to hid more than one kg in her pussy.

Note: 1000kg= 1ton.
Engineer123:
How many ton was hidden in her vagina? I am sure the weight of the cocaine was less than one kg because it will be difficult to hid more than one kg in her pussy.

What formula did you use? Oya show your working wink
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Engineer123:

by the way one ton of cocaine is worth about 1 trillion dollars
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by j1mmy: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
question her thoroughly and you will find that the baron who sent her is an IGBO person!

I am willing to bet money on it
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Dplaymaker(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Africans sad sad
Don't u knw abt U-v Scanners, infrared imagining, physical monitoring nd evaluation..body cavity investigations...
This equipments^ nd many more are hw Developed countries detect people that even swallow cocaine/weed to pass their border...
It is not juju...
what about d ,NDLEA guys dat catch local weed dealer along Onitsha Owerri exp road nah utra v scanner Abi?. Abeg dia jazz strong for dem to know car carrying contraband.
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by virginchaser(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2015
goodmorning40:
did the vaginaa swallow them or they were on the panties

If you ask me na who a go ask
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Mcowubaba: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dplaymaker:
what about d ,NDLEA guys dat catch local weed dealer along Onitsha Owerri exp road nah utra v scanner Abi?. Abeg dia jazz strong for dem to know car carrying contraband.
1. Must u use Onitsha Owerri road to give example..I hope u r nt 1 of the bigots here
2. American police catches people with weed, guns nd other contrabands on highway...hw do the knw
Oga the work with information, intuition, criminal science(criminology)
Everything no be juju. Too much African Magic..
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by calabardick(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:
tons? how big is she down there?
you neva chi chum ching
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by calabardick(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:
tons? how big is she down there?
you neva chi chum ching
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by goodmorning40: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
virginchaser:

If you ask me na who a go ask
the matter weey we see sooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.