Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo (32097 Views)

Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by mokane28: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hahahaaaahaahaha nairalanders i so love una eeh
braine:
Thats how they finally put Mu'azu's name. I love this movie.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by geesilver(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Santa dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
clevadani:
Thank God for booting out PDP.
if wind blow. We go fear for APC yansh. Be like say na dollar be d rain wey fall during dia own primary election abi d dollar na manna from heaven?

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by braine(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
mokane28:
Hahahaaaahaahaha nairalanders i so love una eeh
We love you too. cheesy
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by daylae(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
as this movie is unfolding,am not even sure if i didnt recieve from the loot. the implication is spreading like wild fire.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by akinszz: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
In one word u collect money, u no ask where the money came from. Ehn, u must vomit am, all d yams wey u silly goats don chop.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by akinszz: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
All yams ate by the goats must be recovered.
ckmayoca:
Ah ah wetin dey happen na? Na anybody wey collect money dey go court ni?
Waiting for the Royal fathers ooo, waiting for all of una wey rush campeign money on the street oh. Waiting for all of una wey collect transformer o.
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by akinszz: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
You too can write a petition so that EFCC can investigate.
drake22:
Can they tell us how much APC shared. Fashola indebted lagos state of over 500 billion naira which go to to APC campaign. No body is questioning it.
Amaechi funded APC with rivers state money. No body questioned it.
We know most of APC state is indebted cos of d campaign.
If buhari is serious let him investigate all.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
drake22:
Can they tell us how much APC shared. Fashola indebted lagos state of over 500 billion naira which go to to APC campaign. No body is questioning it.

Please reference your claim & stop wailing . undecided

May be you 've forgotten already, Amaechi has dared anyone to take him to court but no one is sticking their neck out. You should face your PDP robbers & warn them to return the public funds they stole.

One day go be one day & all these looting rubbish shall become history, not with anything but iron fist ! cool

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Pidggin(f): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
drake22:
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Pidggin(f): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Horlamaami:
Who is probing APC's money used in their own campaign, how did they raise their funds?
..... So far dey werent in power,it doesnt mata how dey got theirs' bro....

Fashola and Amaechi were not in power abi? Anuofia!
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by ihearYou(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
Bubu's witch hunting govt. Who is probing APC's money used in their own campaign, how did they raise their funds? God will punish anyone who uses his/her position to intimidate others.

And what will God do to u for seeing d truth and being stupid about it?
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by skyface00(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bode George said they collected just 6million, how come ur own zone collected 100million, your statement has killed uncle Bode George.

How I wish we could give PMB 2days of military era decision to deal with all this people, our justice system not helping the fight against looters.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Pidggin(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
ihearYou:

And what will God do to u for seeing d truth and being stupid about it?

Nwobodo was the Chairman of the Contact Committee of the PDP Presidential Campaign for the Southeast, overseeing Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States. Should he not collect money from the PDP National chairman to run election campaigns? PDP has said that GEJ himself is available for questioning, APC mufus should do the needful and stop intimidating people indiscriminately.
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by ckmayoca: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
akinszz:
All yams ate by the goats must be recovered.

E possible? No way
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
honeywealth75:
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Senator Jim Nwobodo, has denied receiving N100million from a former Minister of State for Finance, Bashir Yuguda.

In a statement issued by his spokesman, John Okoreni, he said the reports that he got the money from the former minister were unfounded.

Nwobodo said he was the Chairman of the Contact Committee of the PDP Presidential Campaign for the Southeast, overseeing Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States.

He said the only fund received by the committee for its work was N100million from PDP’s National Chairman, Dr. Adamu Mu’azu.

The money, he said, was for logistics, travelling and mobilisation of party members in the zone for the presidential election.

The fund was properly disbursed to the states and dully signed by members of the committee for each state and accounted for to the party. At no time did Senator Nwobodo receive money from any person other than the then National Chairman of the party.

“It would be unusual for Senator Nwobodo and other members of his committee to query the source of campaign fund coming from the National Chairman of his party for official functions and purposes.

This statement is meant to put the record straight and correct the impression making round some media on the alleged distribution of money by Bashir Yuguda as it concerns Senator Nwobodo,” the statement said

https://www.today.ng/news/national/51837/arms-deal-i-got-n100m-from-muazu-not-yuguda-nwobodo

This PDP people are so wicked, kai! 100M will give 100 people a millon naira each. See hw they drained this country . I even think Abacha's looting was child play compared to what was looted. They even had the gutts to even mismanaged the abacha looted funds, omo am sure even the world bank will shake its head in shock.
since when did pdp become a profit making organization, that they will hv so much to disburse around. , if Nwobodo can be getting 100m, hw much did other big guns get. , this country was extremely broke in the latter days of GEJ administration, salaries were delayed, now just to ensure one man returned to power the money supposed to be used for purchasing weapons was used to finance his useless campaign, just imagine, the worst part is this so called elder statemen pocketed their 100m and made GEJ lose.

They shd all return this looted funds abeg, else they all face jail term.

All bunch of criminals, i have no pity for any of them.

Am just curious to see hw GEJ will be implicated.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by aniyphil: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
aieromon:
grin grin grin grin grin

Rally round and refund that money asap. Remember 1984 oh grin grin gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by abokikhalifa: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
somebody should come out and say Jonathan is his hero undecided
come out and say Jonathan is not corrupt
abi jonathan was not aware that they where shearing money abi

pdp will die
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by akilo1: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Since nwobodo receive 100m ,bode goerge must receive the same amount cos both are coodinator and i see why bode goerge said he receive only 30000dollas because of kirikiri.we need our money oooo

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Fogman(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hope history is not about to repeat itself. 1984 Buhari government jailed Nwobodo for corruption.....
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Pidggin(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
abokikhalifa:
somebody should come out and say Jonathan is his hero undecided
come out and say Jonathan is not corrupt
abi jonathan was not aware that they where shearing money abi

pdp will die

GEJ my hero.

No one is guilty unless proven to be "Ab.oki na"
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by experimentist: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
aieromon:
grin grin grin grin grin

Rally round and refund that money asap. Remember 1984 oh grin grin gringrin
grin he's going back to jail

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by ahamonyeka(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
How much did barcanista got from this arms deal?

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by experimentist: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
datola:
How much did chief Nwobodo collected (sic) that Buhari will jail him again. Mere N100 million that cannot buy a mansion at Banana Island.
grin abeg mek una chill na
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by rajoys: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
Bubu's witch hunting govt. Who is probing APC's money used in their own campaign, how did they raise their funds? God will punish anyone who uses his/her position to intimidate others.

[b]Thank God that people like you are few in this nation. if people that think and reason like u are plenty in this nation, then Nigeria will not get out of the wood. What a hell are u insinuating? Do u know the gravity of what this whole Dasuki gate is all about. Now let me educate u a little. Do u know that over 200 Chibok girls that are still missing till now may not have fall into the hand of boko haram if the money was use for the purpose it was intended for. Are u aware that or heard that the Nigerian Army that was renowned to be one of the best infantry in the world ran away from boko haram to a neighboring country of Cameroon because boko haram became sophisticated more than them arms wise. Finally do u know how many souls are death and how many are now in internally displace places(IDPs) because the money that was meant to execute that operation and procure armament was wrongly misappropriated by some individuals. So probing people that shared the money to fight boko haram and save life of people is now intimidation in ur own interpretation? May God open ur eyes so that u can see well and reason correctly. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Did you even read the article at all?

[s]
chocolateme:
Hmm..
So you even collected at all in the first place? Onye oshi

FTC
Chocolate cream
[/s]
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by mbjsuki(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Come to think of it,these people have courage seriously, to own up and say you collected 100million naira requires effort. The good thing is that you at least collected 100m, oya nau,give account.
This boy called Dasuki needs to explain his sharing ration for the world to know hence this is fraud. For Nwobodo, this dead political guy saying he collected 100m is questionable ,oya start explaining!
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Horlamaami:
Who is probing APC's money used in their own campaign, how did they raise their funds?
..... So far dey werent in power,it doesnt mata how dey got theirs' bro....
Pidggin:
PDP had 16 solid years, 16 solid years to probe the rogues in the other camps. We Nigerians begged and cried for PDP to probe and jail public thieves. If they had done that, at least we would have had fewer thieves to contend with now in 2015. But instead of doing the needful, they (pdp) chose to wine and dine with every single rogue in town and the Otuokean even had the guts to insult the sensibilities of Nigerians by telling the world that corruption was over-exaggerated in Nigeria and that mere stealing was not corruption.

Look, when if you rogues (PDP) ever get back to power again, maybe in year 2047, then you can probe the expenses of APC, RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by 2dice(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
somebori is jealous
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by anytexy: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm..
So you even collected at all in the first place? Onye oshi

FTC
Chocolate cream
What are you talking about? So, ApC did not share money for their own campaign? You hypocrisy, you pretend as if you did not know that Amaechi funded PmB campaign with Rivers state treasury and other Apc state govs. mtcheeeew
Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hahhaha Jim Nwobo shaperly confessed cos he know the stuff PMB is made of... I no blame the man he remember 1984 hahah.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo by kolomax(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
only if your family members are among those that are been killed by bokoharam you won't be saying this thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tunde Balogun Emerges Lagos APC Chairman / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.