Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders (663 Views)

Hilarious Photo : As A Lady, This Is The Best Way To Explain Why You Are Late / They Spent 30 Million To Treat Buhari / Photo Of How To Treat That Very Stingy Friend Of Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders by magabounce(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Don't be too sure!!! My 9ja people wee still escape grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders by flames007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm...............Btw,is that a riffle attached.
Re: Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders by magabounce(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
flames007:
Hmmm...............Btw,is that a riffle attached.
Yes ooo beat traffic @ get shot @
Re: Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders by jimmyolasun: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ummmh, I'm sure that rifle won't see the next day... Its like throwing a banana to a monkey... I trust agberos.. Mushin boys be like: sule, se won ti supply abesan road?(Have they supplied abesan road)
Sule: agh oga mii, walahi bazooka lon fi tawa lore(oga its bazooka they gift us)
Re: Best Way To Treat Traffic Offenders by magabounce(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
jimmyolasun:
Ummmh, I'm sure that rifle won't see the next day... Its like throwing a banana to a monkey... I trust agberos.. Mushin boys be like: sule, se won ti supply abesan road?(Have they supplied abesan road)
Sule: agh oga mii, walahi bazooka lon fi tawa lore(oga its bazooka they gift us)
Hahaaahaaaaahah.... eleyi gidigan!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See This Children Action Against Corrupt Politicians / See How This Little React Toward The Mother / Laf And Kpuf (the Best Online Comedians In One Platform)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.