Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. (964 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yes, her name. I ran into an old friend and after we had shook hands for more than 40times, we still couldn't say good bye, so we decided to ask for any relaxation center near by. Both of us were curious to unearth some changes from each other. After informal and some random questions and politics, we swung into women matter knowing that it will consume the rest of the time we had. To cut the story short, at least for nairaland 'summarize-it group', I asked about the very girl I was awear he was dating and he said their relationship had been a closed chapter. What happened? I asked with frown face because I knew the girl was good(to the best of my knowledge). He said her name, guy! Her name was not just there. You know her name nahh. Rebecca and she cared not to change it. I repeated "Are you serious" for more than 10times and when we left the place and eventually parted I kept repeating 'are u serious'.

Men, please can you leave a woman because of her name? I really never thought of that.
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by iceberylin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
People now dumb people grin
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by feran15(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
well your friend is an idiot...

but if it was actually for her name, then he must have a problem with Rebeccas or something
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by AlienStar: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
The guy below me has sth to say
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is meant for Lasisi

Lasisi where art thou

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
If a guy decides he wants to quit his relationship he should be plain with it and not making up absurd excuses
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by kossyablaze(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol yeye dey smell
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Ginaz(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
No money that's why undecided
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
If a guy decides he wants to quit his relationship he should be plain with it and not making up absurd excuses
Really absurd!
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Endtime guy grin
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Endtime guy grin
Endtime Beauty smiley
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by NemzySeries(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha.....funny silly dude....tho I can date a gal who's name has. Negative impact or value like "Linda"
Re: He Dumped Her Because Of Her Name. by cruzita(f): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2015
undecided if na true the man never start to dey love.na when the one wey dey bear Bartholomew come em go accept

(1) (Reply)

See What This Popular American Guy Said About Dating Single Mothers / 10 Ways To Score Any Woman Without Being Fridzoned / Which Is A Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.