Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,707 members, 7,918,186 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

For Ever Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ever Young (350 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ever Young by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Whenever i look at the mirror everyday, i do honestly thank God that i am a male.. Male are so unique, natural and intelligent ofcourse check out all inventions from past to present you see that the male folks are most dominating when it comes to inventions. WE ARE BUT USEFUL.
What climax these whole stuff is that a man is never old, FOREVER YOUNG. a man of fourty, fifty u see him blossom even at that age but that is the contrary for Females.. Ofcourse you see females start diminishing from age 30, but these days its even worse as its less that age.

These goes to all the male nairalanders to tell u that there is more prolific years ahead of you. do not let circumstances today blur your vision. You will forever be awesome. FOREVER YOUNG IN OUR MIND.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Nigeria Network / Sex Position Of The Week: Faceoff / Romance And Finance: How To Properly Manage Money As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.