Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,743 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? (1799 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? / Britain May Bar Corrupt Politicians’ Children From British Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2009
So as to teach them a lesson? That even though they themselves can eat of the national cake, their own children will never live to enjoy it,
I just heard the story of an akwa ibom senator who's daughter of 19 years was kidnapped, she was then raped repeatedly and untop of that the kidnappers asked for 10 million naira. After gettin the money, they raped her again and killed her. Then told her parents where to come and collect her. THe parents came expectin to see their daughter alive, but she was maimed and dead on a kentro level.
It just got me thinking sha, these kidnappin business is a horrific business. But @ the same time, it might present a good oppurtunity to change Naija without tomuch bloodshed. if the Offsprings of the politicians who are corrupt get kidnapped and killed, wouldn't that in some fashion force the politicians to act right, so as not to lose their children? Think about it? As hillary clinton said, never let a good crisis go to waste.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2009
sick minds produce a sick nation!

[size=14pt]YOU ARE SICK AND SO IS ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU.[/size]

You and your descendants will bear the consequences of your folly!

You may think God will forgive you but your master satan most certainly will not!

why are satanists, witches, wizards and cultists coming out so openly on this nairaland? Are they having a convention?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2009
tpiah:

sick minds produce a sick nation!

YOU ARE SICK AND SO IS ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU.

You and your descendants will bear the consequences of your folly!

You may think God will forgive you but your master satan most certainly will not!

I have heard people say that there are some politicians who visit nairalaand. Idk if this is true so it wouldn't surprise me if someone disagreed with me. But think about it this way, u honestly think that if u wipe out the families of ten top corrupt politicians in Naija, that the rest of teh bunch won't shine eye? I mean as a pragmatic i feel that sheddin this lil blood to save our country that has shed the blood of thousands and millions of it's masses is nothing.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2009
[size=14pt]LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE SICK AND SO IS ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU.[/size]

You've been defeated time and time again and will continue to be defeated forever.

God is not mocked!!!!!!!
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by biina: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2009
I couldn't think of a better phrase so:
tpiah:

[size=14pt]YOU ARE SICK AND SO IS ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU.[/size]
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2009
tpiah:

[size=14pt]LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE SICK AND SO IS ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU.[/size]

You've been defeated time and time again and will continue to be defeated forever.

God is not mocked!!!!!!!

What does God have to do with this? *smh @ religious nutjobs who frequent this "holy website*.
Where has your God been while millions of defenseless people die from poverty? ehn? Where has he been when millions of people have been slaughtered by the government that is sworn to protect them? Abeg leave religious matter for another day.
What exactly is sick about my proposal? How exactly do u think these politicians make their daily decisions? Any politician who can enter his car and drive to his office while bypassin his people sufferin and not feel compassion in his/her to ease their sufferin deserves to have their family wiped out,
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:21am On Jun 05, 2009
biina:

I couldn't think of a better phrase so:
[/quote

the funny thing about you all calling me sick is that the very same politicians make the same decisions everyday without battin an eyelid. They give out orders that certain people be killed, and do not take into account the families of the victims. U realise that as long as people like us remain "pussies" these politicians will always ride roughshod over us? Please the time has come to let of of the dumb belief that one can change naija without a revolution or bloodshed. People must meet their makers before naija ever steps into the right direction.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by blacksta(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2009
@poster

I agree with u to some extent but no killing. Their must be a non violent way of seizing power or effecting change in Nigeria. I think Nigerians should understudy the people of Thailand.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by biina: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2009
@enziga
if you feel we need bloodshed to cure Nigeria, I will gladly send you to the hereafter.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

What does God have to do with this? *smh @ religious nutjobs who frequent this "holy website*.
Where has your God been while millions of defenseless people die from poverty? ehn? Where has he been when millions of people have been slaughtered by the government that is sworn to protect them? Abeg leave religious matter for another day.
What exactly is sick about my proposal? How exactly do u think these politicians make their daily decisions? Any politician who can enter his car and drive to his office while bypassin his people sufferin and not feel compassion in his/her to ease their sufferin deserves to have their family wiped out,

If your life sucks too much to bear, you can check into the nearest mental facility. Or head for Switzerland where they allow you to die by your own choice.

God is not mocked, and you'll surely reap the consequences of your evil mind and sick,evil ways.

You speak for no one besides your master satan, so dont come in here pretending you're speaking for some masses, unless those masses are your coworkers in hell!

If the thing pain you pass, head for Somalia or Zimbabwe and go kidnap the politican's children so the people there can quickly put you out of your misery.  Equatorial Guinea can also help you out!
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2009
blacksta:

@poster

I agree with u to some extent but no killing. Their must be a non violent way of seizing power or effecting change in Nigeria. I think Nigerians should understudy the people of Thailand.

Blacksta i honestly feel that the time for studying done pass, Ahn ahn how many nigerians have gotten education? We have studied yankee, we have studied jand, we have studied almost every successful democratic institution. The time for studyin has passed, next thing u know we might even start studyin mongolia. I understand fully well why most ppl will frown @ killing, or even violence. But what other way is there? Nigerians on a normal day are very LAZY people in the sense that we are all for survival. That's why protests and marches won't get us anywhere, everybody is to busy. Am tellin u, just wipe out a good 20 families of 20 carefully selected corrupt politicians. Every single one of them will "soji" straight.
biina:

@enziga
if you feel we need bloodshed to cure Nigeria, I will gladly send you to the hereafter.

Question what exactly in my post do u disagree with ? U haven't told me yet. Lol @ gladly send me to the hereafter, *shrugs* we all have to die someday abi?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

,  *shrugs* we all have to die someday abi?

so why not do yourself the favor since you're so eager to join your master?

Or are you one of those cowards who like killing people but are afraid to die?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2009
Some Nigerians are extremely sick people!

When on earth did this country turn into a nation of sociopathic monsters?

what are all these churches doing exactly?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2009
grin Homie i have known stupid  people in my time , But take my word for it when i tell u that ur own level of stupidity takes the cherry on top of the cake. Ahn ahn,  i expected reasonable people to disagree with me based on simple, It is wrong to kill, or violence is not right. But ur own dumbass is disagreein with me based on me being the agent of satan and u being the instrument of God sent to dissuade me from my evil plans,
Lol @ u tellin me to check into nearest mental facility, Between u and I who is being irrational? Lol @ my master satan, I no blame u sha, the satan in me is greater than that idiot tht resides in u

tpiah:

If your life sucks too much to bear, you can check into the nearest mental facility. Or head for Switzerland where they allow you to die by your own choice.

God is not mocked, and you'll surely reap the consequences of your evil mind and sick,evil ways.

You speak for no one besides your master satan, so dont come in here pretending you're speaking for some masses, unless those masses are your coworkers in hell!

If the thing pain you pass, head for Somalia or Zimbabwe and go kidnap the politican's children so the people there can quickly put you out of your misery.  Equatorial Guinea can also help you out!
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

grin Homie i have known stupid  people in my time , But take my word for it when i tell u that ur own level of stupidity takes the cherry on top of the cake. Ahn ahn,  i expected reasonable people to disagree with me based on simple, It is wrong to kill, or violence is not right. But ur own dumbass is disagreein with me based on me being the agent of satan and u being the instrument of God sent to dissuade me from my evil plans,
Lol @ u tellin me to check into nearest mental facility, Between u and I who is being irrational? Lol @ my master satan, I no blame u sha, the satan in me is greater than that idiot tht resides in u

the satan in you is quickly guiding you towards your final destruction.

A sociopath like you cant reason in a normal manner, so its no use attempting to reason with you as if you're normal.

At this stage, you need to be reminded of what you've been hearing and ignoring all along- GOD IS NOT MOCKED.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2009
@ tpiah.
Am not scared to die,
And ur a fool for suggestin that it's only cowards that take thelife of ppl,
Have u ever killed a human being in ur life that u talk with such courage?
please tpiah or timaya or watever u call urself,
If ur lookin for sociopaths, why aren't u accusin the politicians of being sociopaths?
Lol @ a sociopath like me can't reason in a normal manner, au contraire i've heard that sociopaths are actually one of the most reasonable sadists u'll ever meet. Anywayz bro, what exactly do u disagree with? The killin of their families? why?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2009
Lol @ God is not mocked.
See me see wahala in high places,
where have i even mentioned God's name in my original post? If ur not careful timaya, God will strike u down for using his name in Vain, ahn ahn
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

@ tpiah.
Am not scared to die,
And ur a fool for suggestin that it's only cowards that take thelife of ppl,
Have u ever killed a human being in ur life that u talk with such courage?
please tpiah or timaya or watever u call urself,
If ur lookin for sociopaths, why aren't u accusin the politicians of being sociopaths?
Lol @ a sociopath like me can't reason in a normal manner, au contraire i've heard that sociopaths are actually one of the most reasonable sadists u'll ever meet. Anywayz bro, what exactly do u disagree with? The killin of their families? why?

if you're not scared to die then I've suggested some ways you can show your "bravery". Otherwise you're a coward of the lowest order.

If the politicians with all their wickedness, didnt kidnap and murder you, then that speaks volumes. If they were really wicked or even just careful, they would track you down for this thread and deal with you. I'm quite sure that would be your own reaction if GOD FORBID you were them.

What i disagree with is the fact that people like you, and any of your disciples, are roaming around freely with no control.

This is why every other citizen in the western world, has a gun.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

Lol @ God is not mocked.
See me see wahala in high places,
where have i even mentioned God's name in my original post? If ur not careful timaya, God will strike u down for using his name in Vain, ahn ahn

[size=16pt]GOD IS NOT MOCKED[/size]

Fear dey catch you? undecided
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2009
Look @ the way your talkin as if these politicians are nobel peace winners or saints of the highest order.
THese politicians have overseen/authorised the murders of thousands of people in cold blood. Do  not come here and yarn crap about people being sociopaths, Infact Tpiah, u sure ur not a politician or worse a politician's child? Because the way urtalkin, ur paintin these damn politicians to be Saints. Lol @ fear dey catch me, based on what? U think if u tell me God is not mocked i go come dey quake? Lmao, Dude ur totally pickin on the worst person to try ur scare tactics on. Wat is the worst God fit do that he has not done before? Kill me? kill my family? Order the rape of women and children? Nigga puhlese, God indeed is not to be mocked,

tpiah:

if you're not scared to die then I've suggested some ways you can show your "bravery". Otherwise you're a coward of the lowest order.

If the politicians with all their wickedness, didnt kidnap and murder you, then that speaks volumes. If they were really wicked or even just careful, they would track you down for this thread and deal with you. I'm quite sure that would be your own reaction if GOD FORBID you were them.

What i disagree with is the fact that people like you, and any of your disciples, are roaming around freely with no control.

This is why every other citizen in the western world, has a gun.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

Look @ the way your talkin as if these politicians are nobel peace winners or saints of the highest order.
THese politicians have overseen/authorised the murders of thousands of people in cold blood. Do  not come here and yarn crap about people being sociopaths, Infact Tpiah, u sure ur not a politician or worse a politician's child? Because the way urtalkin, ur paintin these damn politicians to be Saints. Lol @ fear dey catch me, based on what? U think if u tell me God is not mocked i go come dey quake? Lmao, Dude ur totally pickin on the worst person to try ur scare tactics on. Wat is the worst God fit do that he has not done before? Kill me? kill my family? Order the rape of women and children? Nigga puhlese, God indeed is not to be mocked,

so how exactly are you yourself any different from what you condemn?

Show me[b] ONE[/b] country in this world where no one has any story similar to what you're saying here and I'll show you that country is NOT in this solar system.

I just hate it when people hide under various excuses and complaints in an attempt to justify their bloodlust. So sick!!!!!! You need help if any is available for you!

You are definitely sick and even sicker to openly broadcast your sick mind in this manner. I wouldnt be surprised if you're one of those sociopaths used to kidnap people for voodoo rituals! A leopard cant change its spots!

[size=16pt]GOD IS NOT MOCKED[/size]
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2009
Next thing i know u'll probably accuse me of being a vampire, Point is, France had to have a bloody revolution before things could change, America had to have a blood revolution before things could change, britain had to have a bloody revolution before the status quo could change. Naija can surely advert a bloody revolution if our politicians children can be sacrificed for the greater good, no be so? Lets be honest tpiah, there are tons of nigerians in schools today, who have graduated, Nobody is going back home to go and become and honest politician. Am not even advocatin for anyone politician's family to be targetted. Simply go to the nigerian people and ask them, name your top twenty most corrupt politicians in Nigeria. Corrupt in the sense that these very same politicians have ordered the killings of other innoncent people, these very same politicians have contributed to the human sufferin and pain of the electorate. Then if these same politicians are found guility of the aforementioned crimes, then their families should suffer pain to. Abi is this not reasonable?

tpiah:

so how exactly are you yourself any different from what you condemn?

Show me[b] ONE[/b] country in this world where no one has any story similar to what you're saying here and I'll show you that country is NOT in this solar system.

I just hate it when people hide under various excuses and complaints in an attempt to justify their bloodlust. So sick!!!!!! You need help if any is available for you!

You are definitely sick and even sicker to openly broadcast your sick mind in this manner. I wouldnt be surprised if you're one of those sociopaths used to kidnap people for voodoo rituals! A leopard cant change its spots!
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by biina: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2009
@enziga
and when did the revolution happen in India, Singapore, Malaysia or South Korea?

Anybody that narrates with relish the kidnapping and rape of another is sick. You fit the description.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by tpiah: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2009
enziga:

Next thing i know u'll probably accuse me of being a vampire, Point is, France had to have a bloody revolution before things could change, America had to have a blood revolution before things could change, britain had to have a bloody revolution before the status quo could change. Naija can surely advert a bloody revolution if our politicians children can be sacrificed for the greater good, no be so? Lets be honest tpiah, there are tons of nigerians in schools today, who have graduated, Nobody is going back home to go and become and honest politician. Am not even advocatin for anyone politician's family to be targetted. Simply go to the nigerian people and ask them, name your top twenty most corrupt politicians in Nigeria. Corrupt in the sense that these very same politicians have ordered the killings of other innoncent people, these very same politicians have contributed to the human sufferin and pain of the electorate. Then if these same politicians are found guility of the aforementioned crimes, then their families should suffer pain to. Abi is this not reasonable?

I guess you're unaware France restored the monarchy and slavery after the revolution? Dont just parrot empty facts people have been throwing at you. undecided

America had a revolution- yet still works hand in hand with Britain three to four hundred years later.

Britain had an[b] Industrial[/b] revolution- one of the reasons why you're a sociopath roaming free today.

Before then-King Charles was killed, yet his descendants were still restored to the throne.

If your forefathers also committed crimes against others, then shouldnt their victims demand their pound of flesh from you? 

[size=16pt]God rebuke you and God punish devil!!![/size]

if you're speaking on behalf on the "freedom fighters" or whatever other "cause" you're hiding your bloodlust under, then you have free will. However, [size=14pt]GOD IS NOT MOCKED.[/size]
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by vanitty: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2009
Gain some understanding and actually come up with good plausible ways to help Nigeria move forward.
Very inhumane to start a killing/kidnapping spree
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2009
tpiah:

I guess you're unaware France restored the monarchy and slavery after the revolution? Dont just parrot empty facts people have been throwing at you. undecided

America had a revolution- yet still works hand in hand with Britain three to four hundred years later.

Britain had an[b] Industrial[/b] revolution- one of the reasons why you're a sociopath roaming free today.

Before then-King Charles was killed, yet his descendants were still restored to the throne.

U ARE VERY DUMB O. sO AFTER the bloodshed who says we can't work with other countries? how exactly does killin 20 families stop nigeria as a country from workin with other countries? Where do they raise dumb ppl like u?

If your forefathers also committed crimes against others, then shouldnt their victims demand their pound of flesh from you?

[size=16pt]God rebuke you and God punish devil!!![/size]

if you're speaking on behalf on the "freedom fighters" or whatever other "cause" you're hiding your bloodlust under, then you have free will. However, [size=14pt]GOD IS NOT MOCKED.[/size]
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2009
Do not be naive to assume that in such countries innocent people did not die before freedom was accomplished.
Anywayz biina, how exactly did i ralate the rape with relish? What u expect me to do? Tell the story while sobbing? Na me born the child? Why should i put much effort into incorporatin "emotion" into my narration? Do not be simple minded
biina:

@enziga
and when did the revolution happen in India, Singapore, Malaysia or South Korea?

Anybody that narrates with relish the kidnapping and rape of another is sick. You fit the description.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2009
vanitty:

Gain some understanding and actually come up with good plausible ways to help Nigeria move forward.
Very inhumane to start a killing/kidnapping spree

Pray tell, miss humanitarian of the month, What "plausible ways" have u come up with? to help our motherland move forward?
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by vanitty: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2009
If you were bothered to search before your very ridiculous topic, u will see reasonable educative post on this very subject “how can we move Nigeria forward” on many topics made by sound-minded, intelligent people on nairaland.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2009
Ehen please what has been proposed that we have not heard before? Please tell me, what have they proposed to move Naija forward that the people have not heard before? Please, the only thing people react to in my opinion is violence and fear, Strike that chord in their souls and they'll never take another bribe in their lives.

vanitty:

If you were bothered to search before your very ridiculous topic, u will see reasonable educative post on this very subject “how can we move Nigeria forward” on many topics made by sound-minded, intelligent people on nairaland.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by vanitty: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2009
So your impeccable logic is use a crime to solve a crime?
Don’t be naïve all these kidnappers are not doing so for a better Nigeria, what majority of them care for is the ransom, in fact they are corrupting the system more. Nigeria is already on the 10 countries most likely to be kidnapped list. Don’t let make it worse.
Re: Would U Support The Kidnapping/killin Of Politicians Children In Nigeria? by enziga(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2009
vanitty:

So your impeccable logic is use a crime to solve a crime?
Don’t be naïve all these kidnappers are not doing so for a better Nigeria, what majority of them care for is the ransom, in fact they are corrupting the system more. Nigeria is already on the 10 countries most likely to be kidnapped list. Don’t let make it worse.

Who said we had to use these amateur kidnapperrs? Am talkin about people who are professionals to the core, get this thing done. Wipe out 20 families on the go. And threaten to wipe out 20 more,
I seriously dont see why this is botherin to u people?? Millions of families have been slaughtered and killed in those villages in ijaw, ogoni etc,
Why are u blinkin, when it comes to givin the politiicans a taste of their own medicine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Hated In South Africa, Watch Video / Big Brother Ghana Resuces Hijacked Nigerian Ship. / Lagos is poverty-striken and compares with Aboki states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.