Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (92172 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

The above, coming from you, makes me ROFL! grin grin ............ BUT IT IS TRUE!

*How can we have a revolution in this country when kontiri-people care more about the TRIBE ..... than about the Kontiri itself?

*How can Nigeria not be messed-up to heaven when its Kontiri people will rather support a riff-raff, elelction rigger and do-no-good miscreant like Ayo Fayose, simply because of the Algebraic equation which says "Enemy of my Enemy, is my friend"! grin

*How can this country not be ruled and plundered by men without conscience when we the Kontiri-people will support and vote for those same men who ra.pe us and loot our collective patrimony?

*How can this country move forward when its Kontiri-people still live in the hatred, anger and bitterness of their Grand parents?

*How can this country become the country we deserve if we the Kontiri-people are full of hatred for our own country and we continually undermine everything that anyone tries to do, to move the country forward?

Examples of all the above, abound all over the place!

As we lay our bed, so we would lie on it.
At least you can see the trend, as people are trying to justify EVERYTHING.... instead of using their BRAINS and ASK QUESTIONS?

I feel you though..... and l hope this "transformation" continues to its fruitful end.

Lastpage!
What about my statement makes you ROFL? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool I was right afterall - you are an unserious dick-rider. You just throw shyte in the air hoping that some of it sticks. How much did Linda pay you to come and defend her on NL?

Lol....i just love phucking with s.tupid people. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by FisifunKododada: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Pease read your post again and tell me that it makes sense.

Nairalanders please lets play a simple game of Question-question

QUESTION1 :So Dasuki and Dopkesi were character assassinated on Nairaland before they were questioned and arrested by Efcc?
Question2: So Nairaland became the source of informatiom for their subsequent interrogation and arrest ?
Are you sure about that ?

See what our descrepit educational system produces,.idi.ots who can read and write English, but cannot reason. undecided

[s]I continue to ask, what is the source of this accusation ?
Is it based on efcc interrogations, police or court documents so far?
Or, are you blowing your horns based on innuendos from bitter , envious and jealous rivals ?[/s]

This is what COMMON sense behoves ALL OF US to ask.

The answer to your FIRST question is capital YES. The moment Dokpesi/Dasuki were accused they were 'flogged' here on NairaLand without mercy. Accusation is NOT proof of wrong doing but Dasuki/Dokpesi were 'flogged' nevertheless because they are 'hardworking' people from South East

The answer to your second question is capital NO. Just as NairaLand is not the original source of the accusations on Linda Ikeji, Nairaland was not the original source of the Dasuki/Dokpesi's accusations. Dasuki and Dokpesi were 'flogged' mercilessly immediately after the accusation YET Linda is ONLY treated in the same way because she is from the South East - ode, olodo, oloriburuku.

You keep throwing up unnecessary words hoping that it will make you seem 'intelligent' forgetting that this is not your village's beer parlor where an intellectual one-eyed illiterate like you is king. Go to Shiloh and receive sense you are too dull.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by FisifunKododada: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol....i just love phucking around because I am s.tupid dick-rider. grin

Sorry - I though as much.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Forwetinnah: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

You are right! Such terrible SNAKES that he had to approve 64 Billion Naira for Bafarawa to use in renting Marabouts, to exorcise the SNAKES AWAY!
I hear that Buhari too has LIONS surrounding him, how much do you think he should approve as "spiritual money" to ...let me guess.... Ayo "Bling-Bling" Oritshejafor, to pray the LIONS away?
200 Billion Naira, right? grin grin grin

yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

Was Oritsejafor mentioned? Why do you people take pride in being Silly?? How come no one is talking about the Imam or *Marabouts* paid to pray against BH?? No one has mentioned a Word about him/them...and how sure are you that GEJ approved such money for such purpose?? If Oyedepo or Adeboye's name was mentioned. .people like you would have been all over the cyber space typing trash!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by plaetton: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
FisifunKododada:

The answer to your FIRST question is capital YES. The moment Dokpesi/Dasuki were accused they were 'flogged' here on NairaLand without mercy. Accusation is NOT proof of wrong doing but Dasuki/Dokpesi were 'flogged' nevertheless because they are 'hardworking' people from South East

The answer to your second question is capital NO. Just as NairaLand is not the original source of the accusations on Linda Ikeji, Nairaland was not the original source of the Dasuki/Dokpesi's accusations. Dasuki and Dokpesi were 'flogged' mercilessly immediately after the accusation YET Linda is ONLY treated in the same way because she is from the South East - ode, olodo, oloriburuku.

You keep throwing up unnecessary words hoping that it will make you seem 'intelligent' forgetting that this is not your village's beer parlor where an intellectual one-eyed illiterate like you is king. Go to Shiloh and receive sense you are too dull.

And this is supposed to be a rebuttal ?
Ok.

Shiloh is doing an excellent job on your shiit filled brain.

The moment you mentioned "Shiloh" , that's when I realized I was exchanging words with a shitbrain zombie.

And by the way, by joining in the chorus to character assassinate a person without one single shred of evidence, you shamelessly advertise yourself as an one of an unthinking mob, a mindless plebian not amenable to REASON and common sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by mondee02(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Queenyprinxex:
she's only pained the money wasn't given to her instead sad
So is dokpesi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Ayomi123: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Help me tell d fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
igboboy3:

Your calculations are wrong. So very wrong. Those big banners at the top of her site yield at least 4million each month combined. Then you start adding the smaller banners and special clients who take up all the space.

Look keep riding D!cks it suits you. I can shout.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Dont be too proud dan what you know, na me u de say 'it is pointless arguing with u' cos of that primary school arithmetic u did. What do u know about business? do u think business is all about coming here to type 15k multiply by 12 and get wetin wetin u got. by wot u just typed now i discovered where u r coming from. let me educate you, dat ur N15, 500 by 12 is 186 000. can dat subscribe for an annual data plan for any serious blogger (even u wey dey use left hand to type). Now, their major income comes from advert, endorsement and contracts (if u want to learn, be humble), Rumour monger just like you just said she collects N30m monthly from Ambode for PR or whatever reason, it might not be realistic but with her stage in social media, she will have a lot of fat contracts dat can give her nice income.... she has customers like Communication companies, Banks, Oil companies. lavish politicians and political parties, u de der de talk about blogging premium, I no blame u sha if not for her wey small pikin de worry her and her sister wey de shout like village girls. wetin concern me if dem catch am tomoro morning, why she self no use part of dat money affect people's life positively. I wan go sleep abeg

See this Fool! My profile is not Even anonymous, if you wants to Compare business profile and Wealth am Game. Just say the Word.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by igboboy3(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

Look keep riding D!cks it suits you. I can shout.

You can't even type out a grammatically proper sentence. You clearly don't know how blog brands make profit.
Keep dwelling in your cubicle of mental poverty. Your mates are earning money and you're here dreaming of riding dicks.

Linda Ikeji makes millions from her blog a month. If your small mind can't comprehend that, go back to kindergarten
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Boyooosa(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
dapsonlou:

See this Fool! My profile is not Even, if you wants to Compare business profile and Wealth am Game. Just say the Word.
Ah, he don recuperate o, wetin u game on? I used a whole full scap sheet to educate u on blogging biz, u no c anything to gist on, u said u r game. Which kin game? Scrabble or wetin? Think deep and type jere, I de here!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by sokarsenal(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
adegeye38:
who believes all this crap? undecided, someone who earn 360 000 000 per year from blogging and has been blogging for 8 years can buy a 550 000 000 property without feeling a dime, she can even buy a Bugatti, a ferrari if she feels, she earn $152,000 per month for heaven sake!, some top players in England dont even earn this amount ,she bought that house from her earnings, all the hating should stop, the story lack substance
no interest in the Linda arguments....but there is no TOP footballer... with the emphasis on TOP, in england that does not earn $152,000 per month....equivalent to just over 100k pounds.....but Thats just me changing topics...lol.....plus you forgot Linda ikeji wasn't earning the said '360 million naira' each year for the last eight years and she even said in an interview in 2013 that she made her first money from blogging in 2011, even then she wouldn't be earning anything close to 360m, she wouldn't have earned that amount in 2014...why? because there was no election campaign...plus she has been buying houses and cars for her parents and all and spending huge amounts over the years.SIMPLY PUT, I AM JUST TELLING YOU YOUR ARGUMENT IS LOGICALLY INCORRECT
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lastpage: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol....Your mind set is awesome. Show me where it says that there is is a cap on how much you can charge for services in a capitalist society. If you are dumb enough to pay for it then more grease to your elbows. Statistically, houses in Lagos are over priced. Are you going to start arresting landlords for charging the rates they do? Your asss is meant for sitting not thinking.

People like you are innately corrupt and will say and do anything, .....to justify corrupt practices.
You are the one that cited the example of MTN and when called out on it, like a slippery eel that you are, you have now shifted to another silly example of landlords! shocked shocked

Thieves always think they are "wise", .....until they are caught only to then blame it on the devil! grin grin
Your logic is as smart as that of Bafarawa who uses "paying for Spiritual marabouts", to justify his own share of the loot!

Its not enough to claim you have a brain, its useless if it is stuck between your legs.

Like you'all said it is "witch-hunting" when Dasuki was initially arrested, TIME and INVESTIGATION will expose this one as well.
We live in an era where it i snot that easy to hide loots! grin undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lastpage: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Was Oritsejafor mentioned? Why do you people take pride in being Silly?? How come no one is talking about the Imam or *Marabouts* paid to pray against BH?? No one has mentioned a Word about him/them...and how sure are you that GEJ approved such money for such purpose?? If Oyedepo or Adeboye's name was mentioned. .people like you would have been all over the cyber space typing trash!!

Did you just wake-Up from a drugged sleep or how come you are asking silly but obvious questions whose answers stare you right in the face?
You mean you did not see "marabout" in the post you are responsing to?
You mean you did not read where Aunty Ngozi said she wrote GEJ 'who approved" the diversion of the repatriated funds based on Dasuki's request and even asked that GEJ monitor how it is utilised?

Are you a BAT or just suffering from advanced stage of Cataracts?

You mean to say you have not read where "Oleedepo" has been accused of being a possible beneficiary of such looted funds or just because the name of your "Bling-Bling" love-vendor of a con-man called Orishejafor's popped-up, your hormones simply went into overdrive and you begin to hyper-ventilate?

Abeg, take a chill, it is our collective patrimony they looted and therefore they should face the consequences, irrespective of who they are, IF FOUND GUILTY IN A LAW COURT

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Bollinger(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
lastpage:

People like you are innately corrupt and will say and do anything, .....to justify corrupt practices.
You are the one that cited the example of MTN and when called out on it, like a slippery eel that you are, you have now shifted to another silly example of landlords! shocked shocked

Thieves always think they are "wise", .....until they are caught only to then blame it on the devil! grin grin
Your logic is as smart as that of Bafarawa who uses "paying for Spiritual marabouts", to justify his own share of the loot!

Its not enough to claim you have a brain, its useless if it is stuck between your legs.

Like you'all said it is "witch-hunting" when Dasuki was initially arrested, TIME and INVESTIGATION will expose this one as well.
We live in an era where it i snot that easy to hide loots! grin undecided

Lastpage!

Your problem is you are so used to jungle justice the thought of evidence is alien to your phucked mentality. Only a whisper of accusation is enough to burn anyone at the stake. It's not your fault. It's how you were brought up. You don't know any better. I kinda feel sorry for you 'cause you don't know how messed up that is. And to think that there are millions of people like you in Nigeria who think like that. Damn.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Boyooosa:

Ah, he don recuperate o, wetin u game on? I used a whole full scap sheet to educate u on blogging biz, u no c anything to gist on, u said u r game. Which kin game? Scrabble or wetin? Think deep and type jere, I de here!

?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by dapsonlou(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2015
igboboy3:

You can't even type out a grammatically proper sentence. You clearly don't know how blog brands make profit.
Keep dwelling in your cubicle of mental poverty. Your mates are earning money and you're here dreaming of riding dicks.

Linda Ikeji makes millions from her blog a month. If your small mind can't comprehend that, go back to kindergarten

Ode don't even know the difference between grammatical error and a Typo. Tired of arguing with all you Broke azz dudes, easily Impressed by Stolen money. Reach out I will give you a Job.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Deborahj(f): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2015
You are a complete mor.on

lastpage:

Why do you keep using "HE" and "SHE" interchangeably? angry angry

Nutcase Kemi is obviously a FEMALE... and a "She"

Meanwhile while you are at it, focus or her revelation, debunk if you think its a lie (at least tell us the Mansion does not exists! shocked or that Dasuki does not exist! grin ) ... instead of trying to kill the messenger! undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: Seun, l hope say you no chop from this blood money o, l too like you for that kind thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Forwetinnah: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
lastpage:

Did you just wake-Up from a drugged sleep or how come you are asking silly but obvious questions whose answers stare you right in the face?
You mean you did not see "marabout" in the post you are responsing to?
You mean you did not read where Aunty Ngozi said she wrote GEJ 'who approved" the diversion of the repatriated funds based on Dasuki's request and even asked that GEJ monitor how it is utilised?

Are you a BAT or just suffering from advanced stage of Cataracts?

You mean to say you have not read where "Oleedepo" has been accused of being a possible beneficiary of such looted funds or just because the name of your "Bling-Bling" love-vendor of a con-man called Orishejafor's popped-up, your hormones simply went into overdrive and you begin to hyper-ventilate?

Abeg, take a chill, it is our collective patrimony they looted and therefore they should face the consequences, irrespective of who they are, IF FOUND GUILTY IN A LAW COURT

Lastpage!

People like you are the reason why the Hausa / Fulanis will continue to operate with impunity in this country. You're here forming in the mouth about the Mallam ' s shady fight against corruption. ..where's IBRAHIM LAMORDE?? Where did he disappear to with the N1 trillion he stole from the EFCC??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lastpage: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

People like you are the reason why the Hausa / Fulanis will continue to operate with impunity in this country. You're here forming in the mouth about the Mallam ' s shady fight against corruption. ..where's IBRAHIM LAMORDE?? Where did he disappear to with the N1 trillion he stole from the EFCC??

Your tribalistic hatred for other tribes in Nigeria is making you lose focus and control of any rational thinking!
there are many people like you on Nairaland who can never be OBJECTIVE in their thought process because from the onset, their brain is beclouded by HATRED for the other tirbe.

I wont even start with you about Larmode because you will only put forward the same hateful but baseless assumptions as you are doing now.
I dont blame you, you are a product of what you are fed! grin

Investigations, depending on how complex the case is, may take more time.... than in other cases.
The important thing is to have a Leadership that is "bravely focused" on tackling the menace of corruption, to the last man standing.

Lastpage!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by lastpage: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Deborahj:
You are a complete mor.on

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by kaboninc(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Your tribalistic hatred for other tribes in Nigeria is making you lose focus and control of any rational thinking!
there are many people like you on Nairaland who can never be OBJECTIVE in their thought process because from the onset, their brain is beclouded by HATRED for the other tirbe.

I wont even start with you about Larmode because you will only put forward the same hateful but baseless assumptions as you are doing now.

Investigations, depending on how complex the case is, may take more time.... than in other cases.
The important thing is to have a Leadership that is "bravely focused" on tackling the menace of corruption, to the last man standing.

Lastpage!
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Teeboy22(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
tombravo:
as i dey now eh. i dey reason how i go get anoda laptop ba3! simpleserver go handle d data. . . . na blog sure pass!

bro..naso oo

nor forget me oh if dasuki don send your own 240mila

or mke i kuku give u my acct nos down incase Hahahhaahahah grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Teeboy22(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Naso
Stuntkid172:

if i talk true dem go say i don talk, so now i no wan talk make dem no say na me talk. Just ask our oga at the top. #se.un before 'gate' go join him name. How much dasuki alert am b4 EFBB enter NL catch am. To talk tru, dasuki give me N500 i day wey him send me massage wey him dey inside motor na him i carry d money run. So make EFCC no find me come my house.....
. . . . ; . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . . . grin . . .

. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Forwetinnah: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Ofcourse I'm now tribalistic because I'm not as dumb to accept the manipulative tendencies of certain looneys? Now that your Mallam has been roped in somehow in the whole Shindig, what next? By the constitution he's to be gifted 2 cars every 4 years, the last time that was done was in 2012(do your research) how come Mr Shady accepted 5 bullet proof cars in 2014 instead of 2016? You're what you're brainwashed with! The Mallam can't tackle corruption because the most corrupt crazies, himself inclusive all belong to ONE GANG. Spare me the hogwash!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Deborahj(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Baby Factory [quote author=lastpage post=41064580][/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Teeboy22:

bro..naso oo

nor forget me oh if dasuki don send your own 240mila

or mke i kuku give u my acct nos down incase Hahahhaahahah grin
hehe hehe he.
I see say you be thief. Gerarahere mehn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Teeboy22(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
tombravo:
hehe hehe he. I see say you be thief. Gerarahere mehn
yes, u sef be thief

fucck ya niggagrin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Teeboy22:

yes, u sef be thief

fucck ya niggagrin
lol. yeye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details by Teeboy22(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
tombravo:
lol. yeye
haha. Naso

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.