Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! (967 Views)

10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Why Girls Of Nowadays Are Behaving Like Animal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok. I will go straight to the point. The joy of nairaland for me has always been reading the contributions of its great members. After all, I could get news, happenings elsewhere......ok ok, I'm a bit addicted, but hey, even the best of sites lose their appeal after a while. I can't remember when last I visited Facebook, cracked etc.

I wouldn't say nairaland is losing its appeal just yet, but, there is a serious dearth of those I would refer to as genius posters for some of these guys were geniuses in every sense of the word!

Now, my questions are;
- What happened to these guys?
- Do they have other accounts? Like maybe they are still here underground or are just in particular sections.
- Was there a particular reason they left or they just grew up on us, got fed up and left, or what?
- Surely Seun or some of the oldest mods here (Mukina for instance) would know how to reach out to these persons, or wouldn't they?

Kobojunkie
Jakumo
Beaf
Billyonaire
Sienna
Mr Cork
Yuzedo
Gbawe
Musiwa 1-100 lolz
Honeric01
Ajanlekoko

These are the few I remember now though I have much more in mind. I simply cannot recall their usernames but you can keep them coming.
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bn here al along! As 4 odas i dnt knw! tongue
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by feran15(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
at least I'm not the only one sick of all the news on fp.
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by tpiar: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
which of them did not post within the last month or what is the reason for your thread?

You cant send pms?
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:
which of them did not post within the last month or what is the reason for your thread?

You cant send pms?

Which of them did? Kindly provide a link to such threads.
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Bn here al along! As 4 odas i dnt knw! tongue

Please, what is your original handle?
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by tpiar: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2015
emoticonist:

Which of them did? Kindly provide a link to such threads.

jakumo was cussing out a celebrity as recently as last month or so.

musiwa still posted today.

ajanlekoko was posting two days ago (check his moniker history).

the others are mostly around, perhaps one or two of them arent i guess.
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
emoticonist:

Please, what is your original handle?
guest..!!! wink
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Nairaland ultimate search grin grin
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:

Ok.
Guess they are not just as active as before.
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:

Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by emoticonist: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
guest..!!! wink
Hahaha...
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by 190: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Who called me
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by mamagee3(f): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2015
190:
Who called me
Nice to see you!

I haven't seen you in a while. cheesy
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by 190: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
mamagee3:

Nice to see you!

I haven't seen you in a while. cheesy

Where u looking for me!
Well I'm here how can I help you
Re: Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! by ROCE: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
As we grow older, newer things take over. These people used NL actively back then as a phase in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today / 10 Common Things People Believed Were Invented By The Devil / Find Her( IQ Test)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.