Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,154 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79357 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
the Nigerian army lacks civility.
Your whole country lacks civility, to be honest.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
The military has its own laws and rules.
They are not the police.

The military are licenced to kill if necessary anybody, that obstructs or attacks them.

This same troublemaker sect leader was also jailed by Abacha, so clearly he must be making trouble.

Had he not been instructing the path and attacked the convoy of the Nigerian military in Nigeria's territory, he would have been left alone.

He attacked the head of the army, who then demanded his arrest, I doubt Buhari ordered his arrest, the Army chief is authorised order his arrest.

That he is pictured battered, bleeding and bruised only testifies to the fact that he chose to resist arrest.

I am fully behind the military on this matter. There can never be any no-go areas for our military inside Nigeria.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by rhames(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why won't the COAS aides do everything to protect their boss? They were forced to apply the rules of engagement in this case,when it became clear he was under attack. A previous attack on the army chief was a result of open confrontation with the sect where the army lost 2 of its men. The sect is notorious for its confrontations with authorities since the Babangida days. A sitting Governor, Ramallam Yero was denied access when he wanted to pay homage to a late political aide in the same area. They deserved this treatment.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

This has nothing to do with buhari. The military killed two of the clerics sons along with other worshipers last year when Jonathan was the president.
The cleric and his followers have a long history of violent confrontations with the mitary. The man and his pple are very stubborn. In zaria they are above the law.

What Nigerians should be ocupied with right now shuld be how to stop the confrontations going forward. There is Realy noting new about this latest face off. It has happened many times in the past.

Both the Shiite pple and the military are culpable. One thing will always lead to the other.

Recall the COAS convoy was attacked few weeks ago and 2 soldiers lost their lives. From the report i got ,the shiite guys refused to leave the major road for the convoy and other road users. At some point they fired something (not bullet) at the coas while he was trying to persuade them to leave. The man had to take cover bfor his soldiers went on rampage.

Now nobody is shouting ethnic cleansing because is a northern affair. I wonder what pple would have said if it was buratai vs a southern religious group.

My advise.
Let's take it easy with buhari. From the look of things buhari has been fair enough. From the prosecution of the northern elites, @dasukigate, to the killing of boko haram terrorists. Pls let's cut him some slack on this episode.

Seems you are new to notherrn politics. All this arrest of notherners is a scam. They will all be freed or given lighter sentence or house arrest while thier southern counterparts will rot in jail. They all campaigned against Jonathan
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ogmaskman: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reference:

Please think with your head. Right now students are on protest and will surely attack any law enforcement officer.. Does it give anyone the right to gun them down en-masse. The COAS was under threat. He should have been whisked away, the situation contained and the perpetuator arrested. It is only when under sustained gun fire or the threat by a much larger armed group can deadly force be justified and even then not on this scale.
The authorities are escalating conflicts all over the country through stupid incidents they have no resources to contain. Let us see what happens when the whirlwind is ripe for harvest. Yours is to be defending individuals. Don't look at the bigger picture you hear. BH has out-lived 3 presidents. Which of them is being defended today. Better be wise.

You do not need to insult me to make ur point. You can do better.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jamst2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Olukat:
Look at the pix closely. His both hands dropped down Legs held up to give strength to the body Behind a soldier support the body with his knee Both eyes closed Forensic conclusion: The man is dead. Was this raid/killings worth it?
i thought i was the only one that observed it...sheikh zakzaky is dead
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by henryhemon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the begining all the weapons they bought to use against the church and igbos they will use it against themselves in jesus name.

You call Jesus as if you know him,do you know the Jesus you call,if you do am sure you know he will not answer your useless prayer cuz he is not a bigot like you and do not think the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jaybee(f): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
ziky2010:
Another bokoharam group in d making.Shite ko SHIT ni

To your greatest disappointment, NO. No boko haram in the making. Your wishes will perish with you.

The current infidels going by the name boko haram, along with their sympathizers, like you, will soon be history.

Respect, wether it is for the rule of law, or otherwise, is reciprocal; if you don't respect the law, then the law will not guarantee your protection. Be it known unto you that government is the legitimate custodian of violence. Indeed government is characterized by the monopoly of violence, otherwise known as monopoly of the use of use of force. Any other person or group that engages in violence, does so at his/her own risk, and usually, would bear the consequences.

So if you don't want violence, then you must be law abiding, no two ways about that. In matters of national security, there should be no sympathy for the enemies of state.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by juman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is this democracy?
Of course this is not the democracy apc promised nigerians.

Government should rather use common sense to govern instead of brute force.

This is a government blinded with hatred.
This government is walking on a terrace, a dangerous terrace.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by 247notire(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

This has nothing to do with buhari. The military killed two of the clerics sons along with other worshipers last year when Jonathan was the president.
The cleric and his followers have a long history of violent confrontations with the mitary. The man and his pple are very stubborn. In zaria they are above the law.

What Nigerians should be ocupied with right now shuld be how to stop the confrontations going forward. There is Realy noting new about this latest face off. It has happened many times in the past.

Both the Shiite pple and the military are culpable. One thing will always lead to the other.

Recall the COAS convoy was attacked few weeks ago and 2 soldiers lost their lives. From the report i got ,the shiite guys refused to leave the major road for the convoy and other road users. At some point they fired something (not bullet) at the coas while he was trying to persuade them to leave. The man had to take cover bfor his soldiers went on rampage.

Now nobody is shouting ethnic cleansing because is a northern affair. I wonder what pple would have said if it was buratai vs a southern religious group.

My advise.
Let's take it easy with buhari. From the look of things buhari has been fair enough. From the prosecution of the northern elites, @dasukigate, to the killing of boko haram terrorists. Pls let's cut him some slack on this episode.
Statements like urs confirm that nigeria is a zoo and we are all animals. So because something was thrown at the COAS they have the right to kill hundreds of ppl. Shame on u if u cannot wholeheartedly condemn their barbarism! One day, and soon, it will be ur turn. Hope u will be happy in the grave when som1 tries to justify why u shud be killed like a chicken. Btw I made sure ur rubbish comment was deleted.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by moorej902(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
We pray it ends well soon and please the military should end the killings
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jaybee(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
dgitrader:
disgraceful!
the Nigerian army lacks civility.

lacasa and lagoshia sorry oh!

It is not called army for the fun of it. That's what differentiates it from the Nigeria civil defense.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by oluwaahmed: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hav issues wit d NA reports on attack on d COAS convoy. 1st of all, u mean a co-ordinated attack by an islamic group will not result in any casualty on d side of NA i.e an ambush by an islamic sect was unsuccessful wit no casaulties(i had 2 say it twice 4 u 2 rily tink am) also ow cme d army neva attacked or killed dis guys islamic members wen GEJ was in power? Also y d sudden rush to annihalte sheik zakzaky + his followers & family members? Wat info do dey posess dat is life threatenin 2 dem? Why has d army no put pics of bullet riddled vehicles in d convoy of d COAS since his convoy was supposedly ambushed. NA & lies R synonymous 2 mosquito & malaria.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by nwaanambra1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by jaybee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
oluwaahmed:
I hav issues wit d NA reports on attack on d COAS convoy. 1st of all, u mean a co-ordinated attack by an islamic group will not result in any casualty on d side of NA i.e an ambush by an islamic sect was unsuccessful wit no casaulties(i had 2 say it twice 4 u 2 rily tink am) also ow cme d army neva attacked or killed dis guys islamic members wen GEJ was in power? Also y d sudden rush to annihalte sheik zakzaky + his followers & family members? Wat info do dey posess dat is life threatenin 2 dem? Why has d army no put pics of bullet riddled vehicles in d convoy of d COAS since his convoy was supposedly ambushed. NA & lies R synonymous 2 mosquito & malaria.

You hav issues with the "NA reports on attack on COAS convoy". Go to the nearest NA formation and lodge your complaints.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by nwaanambra1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
jamst2:

Hmmm! I know that this coward military are following the script from their puppet masters but should this happen in south west,it wont be taken lightly cos this is an indirect attack on my religion.
My broda I pray it doesn't happen anywhere, but if it does notin much will come out of it, especially if such militant elements are the provocators!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
oluwaahmed:
u re not very current! the NA attacked ZakAky during the previous administration! He lost 3 of his sons as a result of that attack!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ElFenomeno1: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Orjioorji:
this is just the begining all the weapons they bought to use against the church and igbos they will use it against themselves in jesus name.

Another fu cking idi ot
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by misterawo: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting this flagrant abuse of power and brutality by the Nigeria army. Why didn't they call the police to handle the civil disturbance. No wonder. . .some call Nigeria a ZOO because everyone behave like savages.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by kemmz: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Onyocha:

when you tell people what church and what mosque is "normal" and what is "negative teaching", then goodbye to freedom.
if som1 wants to creat a group it shuld affect oda people dis man n his group terrorised zaria we don't av rest of mind becoz of dis man am a witness to his attack of innocent people sometimes they wil block d road nobody can pass n some many stuffs lik dat
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by micayo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Oga keep quiet. Boko haram also started as civilians. Leave the army to do their job.

You are a fool with little or no future. M0r0n. That isn't the army job and they are not terrorist. Boko Haram started as a radicalised group for your information.

Dumb as$ petty fool
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria army will never learn
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by micayo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
LordPhoenix007:
It doesn't mean that..
But attacking a general? He got what he deserves..
Apparently, it was self defense cause the army didn't go to beat him..
He asked for it..
Imagine some stupid group did this in developed countries..
This won't be a discussion..
He would be sent to jail Pronto

In a developed country 100 civilians won't be killed without outrage and cry from from all corners. If they constituted a nuisance in an area, it is the job of the Nigerian Police not the NA to put them back in order and if need be, detain and charge them to court.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
micayo:

You are a fool with little or no future. M0r0n. That isn't the army job and they are not terrorist. Boko Haram started as a radicalised group for your information.

Dumb as$ petty fool
lool..see painment. grin grin grin grin grin. All you terrorists will be cleared very soon
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
misterawo:

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting this flagrant abuse of power and brutality by the Nigeria army. Why didn't they call the police to handle the civil disturbance. No wonder. . .some call Nigeria a ZOO because everyone behave like savages.
Congratulation..Mr police officer. where was the police when boko haram started? You said you expect the army to call the police..lool. you must be a comedian.

Read this below and shut up on this topic forever. thank u

https://www.nairaland.com/2803254/shiite-member-shot-ahmadu-bello

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ctsar: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't care if we have ten thousand militia groups in the north.. Nigerians are not safe from terrorists and the armed forces.. If boko haram no kill you, police go kill you.. Na so naija be.. Shiites no do anything.. Dem block road.. How that wan take turn attempted murder of the COAS Yeye country

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by 247notire(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
ogmaskman:

May you die bfor the end of this month. Ekpa.

Is it my fault that u are wretched? Wahala dey sleep yanga go wake am. All I said is a history of their agro and u will rather wish me dead. I even concurred with the guy I quoted that dialogue and diplomaticy is the way forward. You are a rat. Infact u will not see Christmas. mind what u say out of ur mouth especially when u are an illiterate secessionist.

See hegoat. Which level u get to delete my commant. I have 83 likes from pple who still have their heads on their shoulders and still counting. You are a worthless wannabe human rights defender. Ewu.
Ur comment has been deleted on this thread man. Meanwhile take a close inspection of both our commands of English language and you'll know who the illiterate is. Meanwhile that part of ur statement whr u said they threw something at the COAS hence the soldiers went on rampage, u never condemned it and that is my worry with ur foolhardy vituperations and attempt to defend ur zombie herd leader from daura. My ppl say when someone tells u u will die, it is never an insult cos we will all die. So I dnt see ur rants about death as anything. U will do well to always call a spade a spade and I dnt knw why u brought buhari into the matter, he had absolutely nothing to do with it. Dnt be deceived by the likes u got, APC zombies are infamously known for thinking through their anal cavity. Smell off!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by micayo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

lool..see painment. grin grin grin grin grin. All you terrorists will be cleared very soon

I was pained @ how foolish and $tUpid you were. My deepest condolence, you are a waste.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by 247notire(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
jaybee:

To your greatest disappointment, NO. No boko haram in the making. Your wishes will perish with you.

The current infidels going by the name boko haram, along with their sympathizers, like you, will soon be history.

Respect, wether it is for the rule of law, or otherwise, is reciprocal; if you don't respect the law, then the law will not guarantee your protection. Be it known unto you that government is the legitimate custodian of violence. Indeed government is characterized by the monopoly of violence, otherwise known as monopoly of the use of use of force. Any other person or group that engages in violence, does so at his/her own risk, and usually, would bear the consequences.

So if you don't want violence, then you must be law abiding, no two ways about that. In matters of national security, there should be no sympathy for the enemies of state.
U really are funny. No human being has the unquestionable right to take another's life except the court of law has said so, emphasis on u questionable! Seems ur not in nigeria and dnt knw how military men terrorise, maim and kill citizens for very flimsy reasons. I even know of a young man that was shot to death by a military officer just because he scratched his car with a bike. Ur kind of thinking is brutish and uncivilised, something of the 19th century, pls update urself to the 21st century. People like you make the advanced world's call us monkeys and baboons, even buhari has called ur ilks monkeys and baboons. Maybe one of these days when u experience what I'm. Saying first hand then u will understand better, experience they say is the best teacher. I hope u will survive that day. Cheers.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Willie2015: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
The military has its own laws and rules.
They are not the police.

The military are licenced to kill if necessary anybody, that obstructs or attacks them.

This same troublemaker sect leader was also jailed by Abacha, so clearly he must be making trouble.

Had he not been instructing the path and attacked the convoy of the Nigerian military in Nigeria's territory, he would have been left alone.

He attacked the head of the army, who then demanded his arrest, I doubt Buhari ordered his arrest, the Army chief is authorised order his arrest.

That he is pictured battered, bleeding and bruised only testifies to the fact that he chose to resist arrest.

I am fully behind the military on this matter. There can never be any no-go areas for our military inside Nigeria.

This is the Nigerian Army in its crude form, the Army Chief should be called to order for causing unrest in Zaria. The military can simply carry out a simple covert operation and pick up the Sect Leader unawares if they need to arrest him without bloodshed and unnecessary global attention.

PMB need to be careful, his administration anti corruption crusade is already generating attention among the Ruling Class. All what these Shiites need is a sponsor that can arm them with sophisticated weapons to start another guerrilla war in North West.

Even the Nigeria Army will be overwhelmed with Boko Haram fighting in the North East, Shiites fighting in the North West, Biafra unrest in the South East, Tompolo and his militants fighting in the creek.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.