Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,895 members, 7,949,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? (655 Views)

Man Nearly Ran Mad At NIPCO Filling Station In Ibadan - See What Happened / #LINDAGATE, Madam Kemi Olunloyo Letex Tweet / #lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2015
I watched everybody come to the defense of Linda. such is the hypocrisy of some people.
why would anybody be mad even if the story is not true? we all know that Linda makes her money from false news. putting up fake stories in other to attract traffic to her blog..
now is time for her to feel the heat.I don't care if true or not.other bloggers are making money now through #lindagate

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? by gunpoint(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2015
xtractor:
I watched everybody come to the defense of Linda. such is the hypocrisy of some people.
why would anybody be mad even if the story is not true? we all know that Linda makes her money from false news. putting up fake stories in other to attract traffic to her blog..
now is time for her to feel the heat.I don't care if true or not.other bloggers are making money now through #lindagate
Mtchew
She nefa see sef.
I hate that bich and her gossip lifestyle sooo much
Can't wait for her seƗtape to surface one day.
Rabbish girl
Re: Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? by HtwoOw: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Who no chop go pay
Re: Why Is Everybody Mad At #lindagate? by Chimarto: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Thou I like her but I don't know her

(1) (Reply)

Our Plan To Make Mining Money Spinner - Fayemi / SSANU Plans Indefinite Strike As FG Sacks 2000 Workers / Senate Meets With Members Of The Islamic Movement Today Over Zaria Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.