Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,758 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:03 AM

Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring (1390 Views)

An Uppercut From Biafran Guy To Biafrans.the Truth Must Be Told / Buhari’s ‘survival’ In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! (MUST READ) / President Muhammadu Buhari: The Truth Must Be Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 15, 2015
We warned you about the bans, we warned you about shutting our mouths, When i registered in june, i thought nairaland represents freedom of speech, i was always online everyday not thinking about going to a pub or watching T.V, sometimes i skip important stuffs just because of nairaland but i did all that in vain, You singled out a particular ethnic group and shut their mouths because of what they choose to represent, My ethnic group!!!

This is just the beginning. IPOB is taking charge of BR, words have gone out, to those who bluffed us, You can see it is getting serious. infact donations are pouring in.. Igbo are not broke, we are one family and will always fight for what is right. I will also be contributing, i'm not poor.

i know i will get shoved because those from the west will choose not to accept the truth but again, give it a few weeks, it will become very obvious!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra i hope you enjoy your stay here from now on. smiley i laugh in igbo!!!
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by abduljabbar4(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2015
"Nigeria will be useless when we leave"

"Lagos is nothing without us"

"Nairaland cannot succeed without us"

Does it affect you? I thought you guys were going. Just like the way you cant leave Lagos, you cant leave nairaland

Nairaland politics section is now much better and presentable unlike before where the whole page will be full of useless biafran stories that contain nothing but insults aimed at the tribe of the owner of this site. We didnt elect Seun to own nairaland. He created it and as such he can do WHATEVER he likes. Nobody forced you to join in the first place and you can always create ur Biafra.com site

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by raumdeuter: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Why do you care so much if nairaland is boring now.

Just deactivate and go like you said you would

10 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why do you care so much if nairaland is boring now.

Just deactivate and go like you said you would

i will just now.. good bye
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by kingshrd: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Quote me this day that by 2019 Nigeria would still remain a unified country and the op WOULD NOT vote an IBO man in the election damn accept defeat and move on quit whining like a child or better still do the needful deactivate your account and stop stylishly advertising your propaganda page on here truth be told if I owned nairaland there wouldn't be any politics or religion section

4 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Nairaland politics section is now much better and presentable unlike before where the whole page will be full of useless biafran stories that contain nothing but insults aimed at the tribe of the owner of this site. We didnt elect Seun to own nairaland. He created it and as such he can do WHATEVER he likes. Nobody forced you to join in the first place

I agree but every topic will have 20 comments, infact it wil be in the single 0s compared to 300s and 500s. i don't care anyway, just letting y'all know about the damage seun brought upon nairaland.
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2015
mbaise0802:
antibiafra i hope you enjoy your stay here from now on. smiley i laugh in igbo!!!

My friend I must confess that nairaland is actually getting boring am not in support of biafra but am totally against the the rule no 9 by SEUN. I think the rule was politically motivated. SEUN must have compromised. This is totally against the Nigerian constitution. The rule will only strengthen the agitators. I am totally disappointed. I Beleive most mods are against this rule. nairaland.com is getting BORING!!!

If SEUN does not reverse the rule within 48 hours I will deactivate my account.

cc. SEUN and all mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Idrismusty97(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Bye and make sure you don't create new threads while deactivating your 5 other monikers.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by abduljabbar4(m): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2015

I agree but every topic will have 20 comments, infact it wil be in the single 0s compared to 300s and 500s. i don't care anyway, just letting y'all know about the damage seun brought upon nairaland.

Its his site right? Then shut up

You wouldnt have created this thread if u actually dont care.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Idrismusty97(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:

My friend I must confess that nairaland is actually getting boring am not in support of biafra but am totally against the the rule no 9 by SEUN. I think the rule was politically motivated. SEUN must have compromised. This is totally against the Nigerian constitution. The rule will only strengthen the agitators. I am totally disappointed. I Beleive most mods are against this rule. nairaland.com is getting BORING!!!

cc. SEUN and all mods
If you think Nairaland is boring then join them. I have been here since 2012, Others have been for much longer. Every year people keep complaining of how Nairaland is boring but the forum still stand today. The rule will remain and in just a matter of time everyone would be used to it and we will move on. They are times the forum gets boring but just because it is boring for you doesn't means it is boring for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by rhymaster: 1:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Ibos are so funny! Let NL dry up if it will but we don't need ibos telling us any BS! Nigeria - all ibos is still >160 M with the ibo 20 M population (a ridiculous minority, landlocked, 100% surrounded and swallowed-up by Nigeria). Now, ibos will never be president again, not in the next 2000 Years!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you think Nairaland is boring then join them. I have been here since 2012, Others have been for much longer. Every year people keep complaining of how Nairaland is boring but the forum still stand today. The rule will remain and in just a matter of time everyone would be used to it and we will move on. They are times the forum gets boring but just because it is boring for you doesn't means it is boring for everybody.

Please stay away from my mention, don't ever quote me.
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Mightymanna(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2015
because there is little good news for the wailing wailers.you guys should just recuperate from the post election trauma and move on with your lives

2 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Idrismusty97(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:

Please stay away from my mention, don't ever quote me.
Just did, Now die.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by GorkoSusaay: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Just did, Now die.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Does it affect you? I thought you guys were going. Just like the way you cant leave Lagos, you cant leave nairaland

Nairaland politics section is now much better and presentable unlike before where the whole page will be full of useless biafran stories that contain nothing but insults aimed at the tribe of the owner of this site. We didnt elect Seun to own nairaland. He created it and as such he can do WHATEVER he likes. Nobody forced you to join in the first place and you can always create ur Biafra.com site
Iya kamoru ooo!! Ten bottles of shepe for this man

2 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Kalvan15000: 2:14am On Dec 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

THIS!

1 Like

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by dammytosh: 3:09am On Dec 15, 2015
We warned you about the bans, we warned you about shutting our mouths, When i registered in june, i thought nairaland represents freedom of speech, i was always online everyday not thinking about going to a pub or watching T.V, sometimes i skip important stuffs just because of nairaland but i did all that in vain, You singled out a particular ethnic group and shut their mouths because of what they choose to represent, My ethnic group!!!

This is just the beginning. IPOB is taking charge of BR, words have gone out, to those who bluffed us, You can see it is getting serious. infact donations are pouring in.. Igbo are not broke, we are one family and will always fight for what is right. I will also be contributing, i'm not poor.

i know i will get shoved because those from the west will choose not to accept the truth but again, give it a few weeks, it will become very obvious!

Just June? Mchewwww

I av been here for 7 years. It is saner and more I interesting

Deactivate and go. 1 million plus users minus 1 is still a million plus

Byeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by rosebowl01(m): 3:17am On Dec 15, 2015

...in summary, I want to go oo. I will leave oo. I dey warn you oo. Are you sure you're not going to beg me? I am leaving oo. I'm warning you for the 10,000th time that I will leave oo...You no say I am the best at everything. Beg me make I stay oo.......

5 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by fineguy11(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:

cc. SEUN and all mods
pls deactivated and go,,if u dont deactivate then u're not qualified to be an animal....sanity has been restored to this great forum...linda ikeji is there,u can try that one,or ala biafra,or whatever thing that works for u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by 4hys: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2015
when only viviangist makes fp
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by smsshola(m): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmm...You don't need to make announcement that you are going just as you never inform any member when you registered.

Whether nairaland is boring now that you are here or since u open your new forum that can only be left for the rest members to judge and not jus few members.

Sometimes am surprise about the way we the average naija behave I lived here in the north though from the west but its surprising how igbo men brag about all they av or can achieve without the rest of us. They shout Hausa kill them anyhow but it will surprise u that even after the election Igbo are still investing here in the north...they claimed without them Lagos can't be yet they have refuse to leave the city.

They claim, they are the messiah we need yet they don't av the redeeming power...am not against anybody freedom or secession call it any name but please...'Live and let Live.

When south Sudan was agitating for a nation we all thought it will become America of our time...the south sudan is independent, yet with all there oil nothing to show...pls live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Hey Mr,

how come you got no profile and I can't click on your name?? I need answers, are you a native doctor??
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by dcollinsn5(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE, I NEED FOREIGN MARKET FOR MY LARGE BITTER KOLA AND ALLIGATOR PEPPER....IT'S URGENT. I ALSO HAVE 235 ACRES OF FARMLAND FOR SALE AROUND (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ALABATA ABEOKUTA......YOU CAN EASILY REACH ME ON 08060928856/07065657435/07057107275........WHAT'SAPP..08060928856.....
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by VintageCocktail(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
Hey Mr,

how come you got no profile and I can't click on your name?? I need answers, are you a native doctor??
Because she has deactivated.
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't think so, its been like that.
VintageCocktail:
Because she has deactivated.
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by WaffenSS(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
All content on nairaland is user generated. So if it gets boring, blame yourself and fellow nairanders and not seun.
Re: Truth Must Be Told, Nairaland Is Now Boring by VintageCocktail(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
I don't think so, its been like that.
Every of her comments will show nobody, so far nairaland is concerned she is a ghost.

(1) (Reply)

$2.1b Arms Deal: We Were Approached With $3m –Conference Of Islamic Organization / Goodluck Jonathan Wins Another Award, Emerges As Person Of The Year / Zaria Massacre A Letter To Jusice Mohammed L. Garba From Professor Dahiru Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.