Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH (58946 Views)

The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / The Hips On Ghana Actressjuliet Ibrahim, Will Get You Thinking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nke a bu size amu'm. Perfect fit!
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Too ugly to be fake..even China will not produce dis fake hipz..where my Lekpaz at? grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Fidecoo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
O boy, chi chom tin. I don die here, finish.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by segun359(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
ModiKen:
How does this improve the economy of the country or get Dasuki sentenced to death?

Smh angry
Dude calm down.....not everyone is concerned with Dasuki and Co....shay Na today dem dey thief money ni
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by ModiKen(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
segun359:
Dude calm down.....not everyone is concerned with Dasuki and Co....shay Na today dem dey thief money ni

So because no b today dem don dey thief money mak we jus forget d mata like say notin happen abi.

If say u lose sombori to boko haram, u for no dey yarn like dis.

BTW, b like u like hips and big "ukwu" die! grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by kenzyken101: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
fake ass. ...junk yard....full of shit
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by profmallory(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehe, where did you hear that from, My GO Mentioned something of sort 3 Sundays back, that got me really cracking..

jcmaiah:
I doesn't matter cos its just a waste pipe.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Certifiedboss: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
Who agrees with me? You have the pleasure of seeing her in two different outfits. Africans are really endowed. Kim has nothing on this one! See photos below... kiss kiss
http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/hips-dont-lie-hips-on-this-lady-speaks.html

This girl that turned waist training to a career
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by segebase(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Doggy style go gud for her
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mermaid Fishes
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by cristweeezy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
Who agrees with me? You have the pleasure of seeing her in two different outfits. Africans are really endowed. Kim has nothing on this one! See photos below... kiss kiss

d thing no dey sexy again sef.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by scait(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
end time hips
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Dminister(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Faeces full inside this nyanch according to fella
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by imoleaye(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
The yanch be like say shit (igbe) no dey comot frm insyd. #badass. Na until I see d yanch naked b4 I believe say na real,seein is believing ke
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by benedictnsi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Too much of everything is BAD.
This one is now MOBILE LATRINE

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

You really got me laughing with this comment.... grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
All na rubber rubber jor
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
lonelydora:
Please nobody should say anything about vaseline or soap here oooo.
U already saying it
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:
And diz thrash made frontpage?
Not hating o.
Its not thrash,men don't joke with hips,hope u got some
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Slidoo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
I smell lies.... Hips and bums not real waist...
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by liongirl: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
gistmeloveblog:

As she package the hip inside cloth it looks fine but when she remove it from cloth bros ........ ...... I De come make I go urinate l pls
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by patorial(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
all these tattoo and hip will be merciful when she turn 50 unless she dont plan to live long on earth
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Tinyemeka(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2016
20bc:
Wow, she is hipsy the kind that will make a man tipsy wink
That guy wearing the blue suit Jerry or whatever his name is, why is he always opening his leg like that

Cos his legs are bowsy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by mrwonlasewonie: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2016
20bc:
Wow, she is hipsy the kind that will make a man tipsy wink
That guy wearing the blue suit Jerry or whatever his name is, why is he always opening his leg like that
why shouldn't he open his legs. tongue

How WIll he receive anointing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me / Bbnaija’s Alex Dancing With The Kupe Boys In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.