Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death (542 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm / Boy Beats His Father To Death In Ebonyi Over Food (2) (3) (4)

A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by marked10(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2015
The police in Lagos have arrested a 15-year-old boy, Sodiq Isa, for allegedly beating his 26 year old neighbour, Johnson Adeboye, to death with a stick. It was learnt that Adeboye had complained that Sodiq was making a noise with a plate, Sodiq insulted the deceased which led to a fight and Sodiq allegedly beat the deceased to death with a stick.

The incident happened on December 5th on Townhall Street in the Amukoko area of Lagos. The suspect said Adeboye, a Keke Marwa (tricycle) driver had attacked him first. He narrated: “I was returning from Arabic school at about 5pm that day. The plate I used in taking food to school fell from my hands. I picked it up and went to a shop close by to clean it up. “There was a table in front of the shop; so, I hit the plate on the table to remove the sand inside the plate. Johnson (Adeboye) was in front of the shop, and he told me that I was making a noise with it.

“I told him I was only trying to clean up the sand in the plate. He asked me if I was mad, that why should I be talking to him like that. I responded and told him I was not mad. He warned me that if I continued to talk back at him, he would beat me up. I ignored his threat and walked home.” He added that the victim followed him home and continued the threat. He said his grandma, who was at home at the time, asked him what the matter was.

“Johnson came from behind and started beating me. Some people around separated us and he left, but he returned some minutes later to assault me again. “People separated us for the second time, but he went to call one of his friends. Both of them started assaulting me. “It was at this point that I felt the urge to defend myself. I picked a stick on the ground and hit Johnson on the head. Immediately, he fell and became unconscious. Neighbours gathered and rushed him to the hospital. But it was too late as he was already dead,” he added.
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/a-15-years-old-boy-beats-26-year-old.html#sthash.Z0d10DnH.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

Re: A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by pyyxxaro: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Abeg Who write this script

because I de suspect Teco Benson or Chisco Ejiro

Sai Nollywood
Re: A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by khristals(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
hahaha.. sodiq can lie for Africa! cheesy

Just like that a 26yr old was insulting and following up and down to beat you.. and even called his friends to join.
.. Did someone put a bounty on your head?
Re: A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by Khd95(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Let the pple that seperated twice come nd testify ni ba yen
Re: A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by jordyspices: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
This is really the work of d devil 15 yrs old boy with one stroke of the stick 26 yrs old boy dead I cover my friends nd family against untimely death ijn sad
Re: A 15 Years Old Boy Beats 26 Year Old Neighbour To Death by edward1984(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
If this boy is telling the truth, then it was the victim's time to leave the earth. he went 3 times to assault him, what else ? and this mentality of am older than you so don't talk back to me got him killed

Nigerian Court Sentence 9 Foreign Nationals To 20yrs In Prison / Something Is Fishy. Man Opens New Phone Package Only To Find A Sponge And A Tin / Dear Naijaloaded!!!