Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Letter To Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Mr President (281 Views)

Mr President, These Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Were Not Taken In 'the Other Room / Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr President by Opeomoope: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
As a stakeholder in the joint project called Nigeria, let me use this medium to write this open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, on the need for him and his team to transform our country and be thorough in the efforts to sanitise the country.
It is a great worry and concern that the nation’s economy is in distress, as more Nigerians are now struggling to provide their basic needs, hence the need for more aggressive economic policies that would revive dead companies and also increased the potential of the private sector.
I have to commend the desire of President Buhari’s economic plan to re-invest in the agricultural sector and to seek other alternatives to oil and gas, which have fared very badly in recent times.
I also call on the President to encourage state-governments, the private sector and individual Nigerians to intensify their efforts in exploring the means of diversifying the sources of national income, while initiating genuine policies that will protect the citizens, create wealth and meaningfully engage the teeming unemployed youths in the country.
President Buhari also needs to unite the county that has been fractured by ethnicity, religion and politics, by giving all Nigerians a sense of belongings in the Nigerian project and lay to rest all divisive tendencies that have worked against the growth and progress of the country.
I enjoin all Nigerians to support the Federal Government’s fight against corruption, as this is a collective responsibility that requires our collective efforts, which ought to be carried out at all levels, in order that we may recover our wasted opportunities.
This period calls for sober reflection and the need for Nigerians to rely on God, to make our efforts towards the emergence of a new Nigeria bear desired fruits. God bless Nigeria! God bless you! God bless me!

(1) (Reply)

With The Indefinate Global Crash Of Crude Oil valuation, Can Biafra Now Go? / President Buhari’s Media Chat And The Words Of A Tyrant — Fani-kayode / #dasukigate: Buhari’s Associate, Jafaru Isa, Returns N100million To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.