Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) (51151 Views)

How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? / A Post For Nigerians Who Love Food, By Nigerians Who Love Food(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by newpisces: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Is this worthy of front Page? there are some educative post that are suppose to make FP, yet the Admin go dey do anyhow in selecting post for FP.

come 2016, Nairaland will start begging people to visit their page! undecided undecided

Bitterness
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by oshudu(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
9ija make una take am easy who is fooling who
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by repogirl(f): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2015
This one na sacrifice, no be food. angry
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by newpisces: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
This is a proverbial statement o.
Na to decode the meaning and run as a fast as my legs can carry me grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Patini147(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Na monkey be dat. Gud meat
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2015
i go tell them i'm HIV positive patient,and doctor told me that i should never eat pepper and meat because i'm under watch for suspected EBOLA SYMTOMS, they will sack and divorce me emidiately witout going to court. then i will be free of any afliction
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2015
irunooboo:
grin looks like sacrifice
No be so u dey always open mouth when dem dey knack u in. tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by tomholly: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2015
which kind food b dis?
sketcherJ:
ou visited your in law and they give you this type of food, what will you do?I will just say "please I have no appetite"

See more at: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/12/if-you-are-given-this-type-of-food.html?m=1#sthash.gL3Rxkxm.dpuf

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by menxer: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Na wa for some people...

So all the goat head una dey chop if it's prepared whole won't it look like this?

This is probably monkey head pepper soup, I would eat with relish.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by LastSurvivor: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Imagine meal.. I can only test it on gun point.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Brainardc(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Omotayor123(f): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Rexphobia:
I go manage am
grin what a good Son in law you are!!! undecided
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Sodijan(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
I'll say ' THANK U MA, I'M FASTING'
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2015
nah.....it just the fact!

newpisces:

Bitterness
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Btoyob(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2015
back 2 the giver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Yes I will, for the sake of the love I have for my future wife. I know they cannot have interior motives by giving me that meat to eat.
come guy. you think say na monkey dey that pot? monkey get big teeth for frnt?
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by 400billionman: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Nah bush rat species get that head.

Very hilarious topic..
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by fhaty1986: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
irunooboo:
if it was u it will chop u sexually, let hook up on watsapp 07061949401
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by bunmibola(f): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
smileyI will just smile and tell them that am fasting

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Coldfeets: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm... gruesome.

No thanks, I'll rather pass.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by fhaty1986: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2015
irunooboo:
lookin up to meet u sexy dude
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by ilo04(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
ebo orita leleyi
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Timijo(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
sketcherJ:
ou visited your in law and they give you this type of food, what will you do?I will just say "please I have no appetite"

See more at: http://dandywriter..nl/2015/12/if-you-are-given-this-type-of-food.html?m=1#sthash.gL3Rxkxm.dpuf
This is an evil imagination, op desists from such.
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Person give you food meant for gods and you say you go swallow am. Bro, you be Dracula? And which one be "interior" motive. Na exterior motive they get embarassed
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by newpisces: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2015
menxer:
Na wa for some people...

So all the goat head una dey chop if it's prepared whole won't it look like this?

This is probably monkey head pepper soup, I would eat with relish.

Onijekuje
May God have mercy on ur belly
Amen
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by gbengamesh: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2015
danbasa
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Sunnypa11(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2015
They should bring water and bowl......Endtime VampInlaws
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Bakrabas: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
XMAS food for the inlaw...christmas skull instead of chicken
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by IamGentle(f): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
I will just leave their child for dem nd run for my life...
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by ElCapone(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Orishirishi
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by Pangea: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
This is exactly the origin of Ebola virus
Re: If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) by ojuolu(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
irunooboo:
for the first time since i have been reading your contributions ...you are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate / Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.