Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,414 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For (1265 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
I cannot deny Almighty God JEHOVAH the glory that He alone deserves and He will never share His glory with anybody.

It was last month that I was introduced to the Xiaomi smartphones, Redmi 2 and Mi4 online and I fell in love with the awesome Mi4 even before I saw it physically. I prayed, and wished to own one Mi4, because of the 1080p + Ultra HD 4k video camera that I can use to shoot my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" series for mobile streaming on Afrinolly and later on cable TV networks. So, I went down on my knees and with my hands lifted up in praise and worship, I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for a Xiaomi Mi4 with the expectation of buying one asap. But two weeks later, JSP Communications Limited invited me to meet with the famous Mr. Apple of Africa, Rutger Jan van Spaandonk, Chairman of Mobile in Africa (MIA) who is popularly known by most people simply as “RJ”, Executive Director of Core Group Africa, the sole distributors for Apple in Africa. He met with me and some selected top Nigerian journalists and bloggers, including the lovely big and beautiful Moji Delano and Mrs. Funke Osae-Brown of The Luxury Reporter (TLR) at the Lagos Sheraton in Ikeja. He showed us awesome features of the Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Mi4 with a multimedia presentation and later we had lunch and took pictures before leaving. I published my report on my popular blogs, Nigerians Report Online and TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla. Then last Friday, I got a call from the Nigerian head office of JSP to meet with their top executives and I chose to meet with them yesterday.
I went to their office and they gave me a brand new Mi4 signed and sealed by Xiaomi with love from China. Wow!
Exactly what I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for!
Praise God, HALLELUJAH. Once again, Baba God has proved His faithfulness and loving kindness to me. He saved me the N55, 000 I would have spent to purchase the Mi4, one of the smartest smartphones in the world today.
I thank God.

1 Like

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Officialkenshin(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol congratulations,
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by jayriginal: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
I'm so happy for you. Now that you've gotten what you want, would you please ask for world peace and an end to sickness world wide?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by jayriginal: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Mods front page oh.

We have seen an intercessor.

Lalasticlala come oh.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by CoolUsername: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Dear OP, please post pictures of your own phone to give your story more credibility.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
jayriginal:
I'm so happy for you. Now that you've gotten what you want, would you please ask for world peace and an end to sickness world wide?
. Thank you. Global peace is possible by simple obedience to the commandments of God. Our disobedience is the cause of widespread violence. There is no sickness God cannot cure, our ignorance is also the cause of sicknesses. There is now validated cure for sickle cell disease. If you read the book on the human genome project and understand our DNA, there is no disease that cannot be destroyed using the DNA. Now there are automated cars that cannot have road accidents. But has the Nigerian government approved orders for them? God said we perish from lack of knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
Dear OP, please post pictures of your own phone to give your story more credibility.

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Jeromejnr(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Orikinla:
. Thank you. Global peace is possible by simple obedience to the commandments of God. Our disobedience is the cause of widespread violence. There is no sickness God cannot cure, our ignorance is also the cause of sicknesses. There is now validated cure for sickle cell disease. If you read the book on the human genome project and understand our DNA, there is no disease that cannot be destroyed using the DNA. Now there are automated cars that cannot have road accidents. But has the Nigerian government approved orders for them? God said we perish from lack of knowledge.

Lovely. I just had to like you comment.

You just summarized the answer to man's questions. Skeptic humans keep blaming God for what their own disobedience and ignorance has caused.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by ifenes(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
You simply applied the laws of attraction; seeing yourself owning one and then it happened! Thoughts led to matter. You need not thank a god for that but yourself for changing your reality. As for those wanting world peace,you can apply the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
**sighs** Not again
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by pesty100(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Xiomi gave you the fone free of charge it is them you should be thankful to
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by vooks: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=1pt]
Orikinla:
I cannot deny Almighty God JEHOVAH the glory that He alone deserves and He will never share His glory with anybody.

It was last month that I was introduced to the Xiaomi smartphones, Redmi 2 and Mi4 online and I fell in love with the awesome Mi4 even before I saw it physically. I prayed, and wished to own one Mi4, because of the 1080p + Ultra HD 4k video camera that I can use to shoot my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" series for mobile streaming on Afrinolly and later on cable TV networks. So, I went down on my knees and with my hands lifted up in praise and worship, I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for a Xiaomi Mi4 with the expectation of buying one asap. But two weeks later, JSP Communications Limited invited me to meet with the famous Mr. Apple of Africa, Rutger Jan van Spaandonk, Chairman of Mobile in Africa (MIA) who is popularly known by most people simply as “RJ”, Executive Director of Core Group Africa, the sole distributors for Apple in Africa. He met with me and some selected top Nigerian journalists and bloggers, including the lovely big and beautiful Moji Delano and Mrs. Funke Osae-Brown of The Luxury Reporter (TLR) at the Lagos Sheraton in Ikeja. He showed us awesome features of the Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Mi4 with a multimedia presentation and later we had lunch and took pictures before leaving. I published my report on my popular blogs, Nigerians Report Online and TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla. Then last Friday, I got a call from the Nigerian head office of JSP to meet with their top executives and I chose to meet with them yesterday.
I went to their office and they gave me a brand new Mi4 signed and sealed by Xiaomi with love from China. Wow!
Exactly what I asked Almighty God JEHOVAH for!
Praise God, HALLELUJAH. Once again, Baba God has proved His faithfulness and loving kindness to me. He saved me the N55, 000 I would have spent to purchase the Mi4, one of the smartest smartphones in the world today.
I thank God.
[/size]
When will we be showered with testimonies of GIVING?

It is MORE blessed to give than receive..

Acts 20:35 King James Version (KJV)
35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Consider sowing your old gadget and other stuff to somebody, be an answer to somebody's prayer. And once you do that, come here and rejoice with us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:
[size=1pt][/size]
When will we be showered with testimonies of GIVING?

It is MORE blessed to give than receive..

Acts 20:35 King James Version (KJV)
35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Consider sowing your old gadget and other stuff to somebody, be an answer to somebody's prayer. And once you do that, come here and rejoice with us

nice comment

1 Like

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good Guy God... always solving the most important needs of the faithful.. Oh Great is our GOD, I rejoice with you brother..
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Krystalzkris(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Good Guy God... always solving the most important needs of the faithful.. Oh Great is our GOD, I rejoice with you brother..
gringrin i smell sarcasm
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2015
After my testimony of the Xiaomi Mi4 God gave me, He also answered my prayers to fulfill my pledge for a new bus which our parish of RCCG needs. And he answered my prayers for special birthday present for Franca Aide, National Coordinator for our Girls United Together for Success (GUTS) and examination fees for a girl in need at a Christian music school.
The same Almighty God JEHOVAH who gave me an IMAX Cinema franchise to build IMAX Festac Plaza that will cost US$23 million on 10 acres with a fountain and parking space for 1000 cars, SUVs and trucks. And he is already providing the funds.

This morning I was jumping and praising Him, because the infinite joy of the Lord is my strength.

Years back, I remembered when Linda Ikeji and I would trek for long and once she even had to sit on my laps in a public transport "Danfo" minibus in Lagos when we were broke. But see where she is today; from grass to grace and God is making her richer.

Franca Aide was one of my ushers at the Nigerian premiere of "Girl Rising" on October 11, 2013. But this year she co-hosted the special screening of Malala Yousafzai's groundbreaking film, "HE NAMED ME MALALA" at the prestigious Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island on the same date October 11 to celebrate the United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child in Nigeria and she was the one I assigned to hire and pay three ushers. She spoke at the event, interviewed on TV and we put Nigeria on the world map of UNICEF and Malala celebrated our GUTS on Instagram.

All these are testimonies of the answers of God to my prayers.
The size of our faith is the size of our strength.

Lest we forget, I was once a refugee child alone in the jungle far away from my parents who had lost three of their precious children.
Later my beloved mother of blessed memory said, I fell very ill in the refugee camp and people said I would not survive, but the Holy Spirit fell on me and I started speaking in tongues to the amazement of the people. God healed me and saved my life. And today, I share testimonies of His works and wonders in our lives. And I want my testimonies to increase as our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said:"Occupy till I come".

1 Like

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Krystalzkris:
gringrin i smell sarcasm
. Not sarcasm. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. As a man thinks so he is.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Orikinla:
. Not sarcasm. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. As a man thinks so he is.
Halleuia.. rabadosh slamadokia... indeed, only the SPirit has revealed this to you.. for the almighty God shall protect his own and as he promised, shall provide all our needs....
So raise that phone to the most High in praise and adoration, raise that phone above principalities and powers, above all the bombings and suffering in the country, for GOd has chosen to bless you with a phone from the Chinese... Halleluia

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Orikinla(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Halleuia.. rabadosh slamadokia... indeed, only the SPirit has revealed this to you.. for the almighty God shall protect his own and as he promised, shall provide all our needs....
So raise that phone to the most High in praise and adoration, raise that phone above principalities and powers, above all the bombings and suffering in the country, for GOd has chosen to bless you with a phone from the Chinese... Halleluia
One of my actresses and models just sent me a token of appreciation and God opened another door for her this morning.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by lanre316: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lovely. I just had to like you comment.

You just summarized the answer to man's questions. Skeptic humans keep blaming God for what their own disobedience and ignorance has caused.

But God in his omniscience and omnipotence has the power to prevent man's disobedience and ignorance. Face it, God is ultimately responsible for whatever is going on because he alone has the power to prevent and stop evil. If you know your product is going to malfunction in the future, will you wait and let it malfunction and then blame the product for malfunctioning? NO. You will take preventive measures and remove the parts of the product that may trigger the malfunction in the future.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orikinla:

One of my actresses and models just sent me a token of appreciation and God opened another door for her this morning.

Thank God I found you. I need your help:
Help! My name is Kelechi Ezekwe. I got admission into the 2014/15 session to study MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. We just commenced a new academic session last 2 weeks and we are to pay our fees before rhe middle of next month. The problem is that I don't have any money for fees neither do i have anybody to seek for help. I, together with my mom, have been running food business but there has been no joy yet. I have applied for several scholarships but so far I have not even been invited fo onesad we are expecting a food contract february next year, but by then it would have too late.
So I am pleading with my fellow nairalanders, help a student here.
I need #80000 for fees and some charges.
Bank: Zenith bank
Account Name: Ezekwe Okezie
Kelechi
Accoount number: 2110748137

Thank you for your attention, and may God bless you. In Jesus name.
Re: And God Gave Me The Xiaomi Mi4 I Asked For by Jeromejnr(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
lanre316:

But God in his omniscience and omnipotence has the power to prevent man's disobedience and ignorance. Face it, God is ultimately responsible for whatever is going on because he alone has the power to prevent and stop evil. If you know your product is going to malfunction in the future, will you wait and let it malfunction and then blame the product for malfunctioning? NO. You will take preventive measures and remove the parts of the product that may trigger the malfunction in the future.

But if God is vast and supposed to be of infinite wisdom and knowledge and of a very high thought pattern and purpose, how do we humans with our little brain which cannot even grasp vastness of the milky way begin to understand what God has not yet revealed unto man.

He only gave us what we should know for now. We accept it in faith. He says He loves us and we believe it, He says He is Holy and the ultimate good and we accept it. The rest, we leave it to Him to reveal to us in due time if it pleases Him.

If I am to follow your logic then I also have more questions for God that you can even dare to ask.

James 1:13 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:"

Vs 17 16 "Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow."

There are things, beings, fights, purposes and activities higher than us we cannot grasp yet.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Beyond Human Reason / Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince / Describe The Perfect After-life For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.