Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

How True Is This About Japan? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How True Is This About Japan? (2108 Views)

Interesting Facts About Japan And Its Politics / Islam And Muslims: How True Is This About Japan? (SEE PHOTO) / Trumps trying to borrow a leave from Japan( and what's that about Japan?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
1. Japan is the only country in the world that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

2. Permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

3. Propagation of Islam is banned in Japan.

4. In the university of Japan, Arabic and other Islamic languages are not taught.

5. Japan is the only country in the world with negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

6. One cannot import a Koran published in the Arabic language.

7. Muslims must follow Japanese law and language.

8. The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalists, and unable to change their Muslim ways and laws.

9. Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan.

10. There is no sharia law in Japan.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Could this be the reason why Japan is almost immune to Islamic terrorism?

7 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
Good for them.
You sound indifferent. Is it commendable or condemnable?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Pavore9: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Some Countries are not interested in being ''politically correct'', as it is in Japan , so it is in Saudi Arabia!

9 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Please educate yourself more via this link and always research better before creating a thread like this. japanfocus.org/-kawakami-yasunori/2436/article.html will help you better.

EdCure:
Could this be the reason why Japan is almost immune to Islamic terrorism?
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by superior1: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2015
The problem is when you take the Koran objectively, you become an extremist. That is the nature of the book and religion.
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
Please educate yourself more via this link and always research better before creating a thread like this. japanfocus.org/-kawakami-yasunori/2436/article.html will help you better.
Why the hyperventilation? I asked a simple question.
Why did you find it so easy to lose your cool as a true moslem? You couldn't even muster the patience to post your so-called link for easy access.

Embrace peace...before other countries tow the Japan line cheesy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:

WHY DID YOU WANT TO FORCE THE GUY TO BE IN A SPOT, DIDN'T HE ENTITLE TO IS OPINION AGAIN?
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Elruhamah: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Very plausible. I'm a student of Japanese history. Right from the 15th century they even banned Christianity and only allowed Catholic priests in only Nagasaki. It was in the 18th century after America forced them to open up their country for trade (they threatened to blow up their coastal cities with their big guns, which worked as Japan's technology then in 1898 or so was no match for America) they finally allowed outsiders into their country.
Even then their citizens were forbidden to convert as the country's main religions are Shintoism and Buddhism.Up until the end of the Second World War, after the Americans again showed their might by forcing the Japanese emperor to publicly declare he wasn't a god, did Japanese Christians feel a little free to show themselves in public.To this day Christianity among the Japanese is very negligible.
It's all true.

6 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by masseratti: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2015
This is a misleading thread,Japan does not give citizenship to anyone unless one of your parents is a Japanese.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHY DID YOU WANT TO FORCE THE GUY TO BE IN A SPOT, DIDN'T HE ENTITLE TO IS OPINION AGAIN?
If he wasn't entitled to his own opinion, I wouldnt ask for it.

What is your opinion anyway?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:
If he wasn't entitled to his own opinion, I wouldnt ask for it.
What is your opinion anyway?
NO FREE OPINION, EVERYTHING IN LIFE SHOULD BE REGULATED, PLUS RELIGION.
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by honestivo(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Dats y we need 2 divide in dis country cos d need is arising everyday
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
honestivo:
Dats y we need 2 divide in dis country cos d need is arising everyday
You may be right. But not everybody will agree with you.

Islamic radicalism needs to be contained honestly.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by ajepako(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:

Very commendable!

I'm going to visit Japan then grin grin grin
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Elruhamah:
Very plausible. I'm a student of Japanese history. Right from the 15th century they even banned Christianity and only allowed Catholic priests in only Nagasaki. It was in the 18th century after America forced them to open up their country for trade (they threatened to blow up their coastal cities with their big guns, which worked as Japan's technology then in 1898 or so was no match for America) they finally allowed outsiders into their country.
Even then their citizens were forbidden to convert as the country's main religions are Shintoism and Buddhism.Up until the end of the Second World War, after the Americans again showed their might by forcing the Japanese emperor to publicly declare he wasn't a god, did Japanese Christians feel a little free to show themselves in public.To this day Christianity among the Japanese is very negligible.
It's all true.
That is an informed opinion.
But why do you think Japan is accepting Christianity with the same zeal that they use in resisting Islam? Don't you think these people have seen the dangers inherent in Islam?

Look at the 8th poit for example.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
ajepako:
Very commendable!
I'm going to visit Japan then grin grin grin
I tell ya.

It may be the safest and most peaceful place on earth then.
Correct me if I'm wrong smiley

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by ajepako(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:

I tell ya.

It may be the safest and most peaceful place on earth then.
Correct me if I'm wrong smiley

Very good economy, refined people, excellent infrastructure, polite citizens

bad side?

They are scared of black people and their earthquakes are frequent

And I got that from an uncle that lived there for 8 years
grin grin
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by MinorityTribe: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Not only Japan i think even China. And they are doing same for Christianity also. Don't rejoice when Asian countries crack down on Muslims, They will come for your religion too. Especially those that practiced neither Christianity or Islam, They just want to preserved their culture and i support them for this.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Raymonbell(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Believe this shit at your own peril
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
May your days be long sir .
Pavore9:
Some Countries are not interested in being ''politically correct'', as it is in Japan , so it is in Saudi Arabia!
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by agadez007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
i Love japanese for that,ban em all
Re: How True Is This About Japan? by EdCure: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Raymonbell:
Believe this shit at your own peril
Why did you say that? Which of the points is not true?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by ALISMILE(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
EdCure:

That is an informed opinion.
But why do you think Japan is accepting Christianity with the same zeal that they use in resisting Islam? Don't you think these people have seen the dangers inherent in Islam?

Look at the 8th poit for example.
I sense misplaced comprehension here! U er advised to read d guys post again! He never inferred that Japan is accepting christianity with SAME ZEAL that they resist Islam! I ve seen some real Japanese muslims! They re even far more knowledgeable in Islam than some of our muslims here and in d Arab world!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This About Japan? by ALISMILE(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
EdCure:
I tell ya.
It may be the safest and most peaceful place on earth then. Correct me if I'm wrong smiley
Here I see ur detestation for Islam!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Russia Super Missile That Can Breach American Defenses / Video Of Lawmaker, Madison Cawthorn, Thrusting His Manhood In Man's Face In Bed / See What Russian Soldiers Did To Civilians In The Town Of Bucha Northwest Of Kyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.